Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Baby Passport required for 175 online application ?

Baby Passport required for 175 online application ?

Old Jan 22nd 2010, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

oliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to all
Default Baby Passport required for 175 online application ?

Hi All,

I have one small query. Can I lodge my online 175 application without my baby passport. My baby is only 3 months old. I do have passport for myself and wife who is dependent (seconday applicant), but not for my new born baby.

Can I lodge the 175 application without baby's passport ?

Many thanks for reading.
Regards.
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 3:21 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Baby Passport required for 175 online application ?

Originally Posted by oliman
Hi All,

I have one small query. Can I lodge my online 175 application without my baby passport. My baby is only 3 months old. I do have passport for myself and wife who is dependent (seconday applicant), but not for my new born baby.

Can I lodge the 175 application without baby's passport ?

Many thanks for reading.
Regards.
Yes you can lodge the application without one. You need to get one before the vsia is granted, and supply the details to DIAC.
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 3:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

oliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to all

thank you pollyana for reply
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 5:32 pm
pil
Forum Regular

pil is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi pollyana,

If my baby has joint with her mum passport is it fine or she needs a separate passport, I applied RSMS from Uk.thanks
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 11:20 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pil
Hi pollyana,

If my baby has joint with her mum passport is it fine or she needs a separate passport, I applied RSMS from Uk.thanks
She needs her own
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

muditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dorothy
She needs her own
Dear Dorothy,

This may be the same question, please i want to clarify this,
My wife is expecting a baby next month and wife's medicals on hold till she deliver the baby. So i'm thinking of adding my baby to my passport or my wife's once he comes. Will it be an issue ? Do i need to take a seperate passport ? I have heard small babies should included in one of his parent's passport...

Last edited by muditha; Jan 23rd 2010 at 6:29 am.
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 9:03 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by muditha
Dear Dorothy,

This may be the same question, please i want to clarify this,
My wife is expecting a baby next month and wife's medicals on hold till she deliver the baby. So i'm thinking of adding my baby to my passport or my wife's once he comes. Will it be an issue ? Do i need to take a seperate passport ? I have heard small babies should included in one of his parent's passport...
What part of my post was ambiguous? The baby needs his or her own passport.
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 12:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

muditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dorothy
What part of my post was ambiguous? The baby needs his or her own passport.
Can he be added to my passport or wife's passport ?
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 1:07 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by muditha
Can he be added to my passport or wife's passport ?
Seems very clear to me, The baby needs his or her own passport.
Old Jan 24th 2010, 2:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Seems very clear to me, The baby needs his or her own passport.
Sorry for troubling.
Thank you Pollyana & Dorothy.