Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Awaiting PR for Canada - Moving to Aus on 457

Awaiting PR for Canada - Moving to Aus on 457

Old Oct 9th 2011, 12:25 pm
Account Closed

trevorandjo york is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Awaiting PR for Canada - Moving to Aus on 457

Might move to Aus on 457 for a couple of years, we are awaiting PR for Canada.

Apart from additional police checks, can anyone see further complications with immigration. This is an immigration question only. Education is being dealt with on a seperate thread. Please do not merge threads.

Thank you.
Old Oct 9th 2011, 12:32 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Awaiting PR for Canada - Moving to Aus on 457

Originally Posted by trevorandjo york View Post
Might move to Aus on 457 for a couple of years, we are awaiting PR for Canada.

Apart from additional police checks, can anyone see further complications with immigration. This is an immigration question only. Education is being dealt with on a seperate thread. Please do not merge threads.

Thank you.
Australia won't care. Whether Canada will have any issues with it would be up to them, so you might need to ask in the Canadian Immigration forum. I won't move the thread though as you obviously don't want that sort of help!
Old Oct 9th 2011, 12:38 pm
Account Closed

trevorandjo york is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana View Post
Australia won't care. Whether Canada will have any issues with it would be up to them, so you might need to ask in the Canadian Immigration forum. I won't move the thread though as you obviously don't want that sort of help!
Are you having a bad day...It is already on that forum for the canadian point of view. Just trying to get the Aus side of the issue. Thanks for replying.
Old Oct 9th 2011, 1:28 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Get with the program.
Old Oct 10th 2011, 1:00 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Are you having a bad day...It is already on that forum for the canadian point of view. Just trying to get the Aus side of the issue. Thanks for replying.
No, I'm on holiday and therefore have better things to do than trawl through the forum to see where else you have created threads
If I was having a bad day I wouldn't have bothered to tell you that Aus doesn't care about you applying to Canada.

Hang around a few hours till I fly back to the humid hellhole known as Brisbane, THEN you'll see me on a bad day!
Old Oct 10th 2011, 1:00 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

Originally Posted by Bix View Post
Get with the program.
I went to the pub instead for a sunny Sunday afternoon, more fun than any programmes
Old Oct 10th 2011, 3:43 am
Possum. Amiculum. Latrina

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently Outer Mongolia's lovely this time of year. Great place to bring up a family - no riff raff.
Old Oct 10th 2011, 4:22 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, I wish I'd noticed this thread before. I'm just in the mood to deal with ungrateful posters that decide a) to be rude, and b) to be stupid enough to be rude to a mod!
Old Oct 10th 2011, 7:47 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76 View Post
Damn, I wish I'd noticed this thread before. I'm just in the mood to deal with ungrateful posters that decide a) to be rude, and b) to be stupid enough to be rude to a mod!
Its OK, they've left the building now - their decision! Short visit, not all of it sweet
Old Oct 10th 2011, 10:30 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Its OK, they've left the building now - their decision! Short visit, not all of it sweet
They probably heard me coming! **stomp stomp**