British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Awaiting PR for Canada - Moving to Aus on 457 (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/awaiting-pr-canada-moving-aus-457-a-735117/)

trevorandjo york Oct 9th 2011 11:25 am

Awaiting PR for Canada - Moving to Aus on 457

Might move to Aus on 457 for a couple of years, we are awaiting PR for Canada.

Apart from additional police checks, can anyone see further complications with immigration. This is an immigration question only. Education is being dealt with on a seperate thread. Please do not merge threads.

Thank you.

Pollyana Oct 9th 2011 11:32 am

Re: Awaiting PR for Canada - Moving to Aus on 457

Originally Posted by trevorandjo york (Post 9665774)
Might move to Aus on 457 for a couple of years, we are awaiting PR for Canada.

Apart from additional police checks, can anyone see further complications with immigration. This is an immigration question only. Education is being dealt with on a seperate thread. Please do not merge threads.

Thank you.

Australia won't care. Whether Canada will have any issues with it would be up to them, so you might need to ask in the Canadian Immigration forum. I won't move the thread though as you obviously don't want that sort of help! ;)

trevorandjo york Oct 9th 2011 11:38 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 9665777)
Australia won't care. Whether Canada will have any issues with it would be up to them, so you might need to ask in the Canadian Immigration forum. I won't move the thread though as you obviously don't want that sort of help! ;)

Are you having a bad day...It is already on that forum for the canadian point of view. Just trying to get the Aus side of the issue. Thanks for replying.

Bix Oct 9th 2011 12:28 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 9665777)

Get with the program.

Pollyana Oct 10th 2011 12:00 am

Originally Posted by trevorandjo york (Post 9665786)
Are you having a bad day...It is already on that forum for the canadian point of view. Just trying to get the Aus side of the issue. Thanks for replying.

No, I'm on holiday and therefore have better things to do than trawl through the forum to see where else you have created threads :rolleyes:
If I was having a bad day I wouldn't have bothered to tell you that Aus doesn't care about you applying to Canada.

Hang around a few hours till I fly back to the humid hellhole known as Brisbane, THEN you'll see me on a bad day!

Pollyana Oct 10th 2011 12:00 am

Originally Posted by Bix (Post 9665854)
Get with the program.

:p :p :p I went to the pub instead for a sunny Sunday afternoon, more fun than any programmes :rofl:

Turban Explorer Oct 10th 2011 2:43 am

Apparently Outer Mongolia's lovely this time of year. Great place to bring up a family - no riff raff. :thumbsup:

mrsgreenstar76 Oct 10th 2011 3:22 pm

Originally Posted by trevorandjo york (Post 9665786)

Damn, I wish I'd noticed this thread before. I'm just in the mood to deal with ungrateful posters that decide a) to be rude, and b) to be stupid enough to be rude to a mod!

Pollyana Oct 10th 2011 6:47 pm

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76 (Post 9667484)
Damn, I wish I'd noticed this thread before. I'm just in the mood to deal with ungrateful posters that decide a) to be rude, and b) to be stupid enough to be rude to a mod!

Its OK, they've left the building now - their decision! Short visit, not all of it sweet :lol::sneaky:

mrsgreenstar76 Oct 10th 2011 9:30 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 9667826)
Its OK, they've left the building now - their decision! Short visit, not all of it sweet :lol::sneaky:

They probably heard me coming! **stomp stomp** :rofl: