British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   automatic point problem count problem in skillselect (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/automatic-point-problem-count-problem-skillselect-776101/)

rockingmanek Oct 29th 2012 5:34 pm

automatic point problem count problem in skillselect

Hi all members,

I'm a new kid in the forum.

I submit my EOI for 489 visa back in september and applied for SS from SA. I think I am half a way for SA SS yet.

I checked my EOI homepage yesterday and found that, the EOI application which I have submitted before a month ago is now worth 55 points. I dont know how it became 55 points application as it was 60 points application when I submit it. Also my EOI home page is showing 55 points claimed on the other hand when I update my application at the end of page 13/13, it is still showing 60 points.

Just wondering how it becomes 55 points after submit it? I checked all the details more than thrice and found it all correct to get atleast 60 points.

To make it simple, the problem is:

1) The EOI home page is showing 55 points claimed. (The EOI for this subclass is able to be completed. The client's claims equal 55 points.)

2) The last page of application 13/13 is showing 60 points before i submit update. (The EOI for this subclass is able to be completed. The client's claims equal 60 points)

Do you think its a technical problem or anything else?

Anyone can enlighten me on this please. :thumbup:

Thanks a lot.

Liam

CuriousMind22 Oct 29th 2012 5:49 pm

Re: automatic point problem count problem in skillselect

will it be possible for you to list down the points you are claiming for each attribute?

rockingmanek Oct 29th 2012 7:16 pm

Originally Posted by CuriousMind22 (Post 10355975)
will it be possible for you to list down the points you are claiming for each attribute?

Hi CuriousMind,

Yep, here it is.

Exp: 15
IELTS: 0
Edu:10
Sponsorship: 10 (for subclass 489)

In total 60.

Thanks,
Liam

joojay Oct 30th 2012 7:49 pm

Did you have your birthday in the last month, thus possibly decreasing your age points from 25 to 20?

moneypenny20 Oct 31st 2012 2:08 am

From looking at that, I have to say you really should have done IELTS and got extra points.

mrsgreenstar76 Oct 31st 2012 4:56 am

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 (Post 10358362)
From looking at that, I have to say you really should have done IELTS and got extra points.

+1

OP, take IELTS to get the extra points.

George Lombard Oct 31st 2012 6:14 am

Liam I think there is a disconnect in the form of state sponsorship you have selected since it seems to me that you're getting 5 points for the sponsorship - none of the other variables would have changed to reduce you by 5 points unless you really have lost 5 age points.

However it does seem as though - if you do your IELTS test - you've got a shot at a subclass 190. Would make sense to do it that way.

Cheers,

George Lombard