Australian Police Check

Old Oct 28th 2008, 5:56 am
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Australian Police Check

Originally Posted by SillyOldBag
Just received all my paperwork back from the Police, two weeks after sending it. Apparently the fee went up to $43.00 and the forms weren't updated on the Immigration website immediately so I've got to send it all back again!

I'm gutted and feeling very down in the dumps, not often that happens!
Oh no silly - think of it this way you will have it all in 3 weeks it will go fast. xxx
Old Oct 28th 2008, 6:03 am
Feeble Minded

SillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emmyjc1
Oh no silly - think of it this way you will have it all in 3 weeks it will go fast. xxx
I don't want the next three weeks to go by too quickly, still papers to sort out and my visa expires in a month

If the Police Check isn't back in the next couple of weeks then I'll just submit the application as it stands at that point and just a copy of my application to the Police.

Thanks for the sympathy though emmy - that's what I need, tea and sympathy, so I guess its time to put the kettle on
Old Oct 28th 2008, 6:10 am
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

I don't want the next three weeks to go by too quickly, still papers to sort out and my visa expires in a month

If the Police Check isn't back in the next couple of weeks then I'll just submit the application as it stands at that point and just a copy of my application to the Police.

Thanks for the sympathy though emmy - that's what I need, tea and sympathy, so I guess its time to put the kettle on
I forgot you are in QLD that will get it too you faster - I must have got mine in just b4 the change!
My dad has been asked to do the AoS now - but he has gone on holiday for a week! So thats delayed mine a little bit.
You will get it at least your in oz and not over here! Oh and I would go for the cheeky glass of Vino not tea! :P x
Old Oct 28th 2008, 6:17 am
Feeble Minded

SillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond repute

I think it might get to the UK quicker than it gets here! If they send it through the normal post it takes a week, thats why I send it special guaranteed next day delivery! I think we are a bit spoilt in the UK and get used to more or less next day delivery, give or take a lost piece of post or two... or three.... etc... hehehe

Tea will do for now, if I have a cheeky glass of vino my daughter will starve tonight - I more or less stopped drinking a few years ago and now I'm a complete lightweight when I do have the occasional drink!
Old Oct 28th 2008, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

abcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the rough

I forgot you are in QLD that will get it too you faster - I must have got mine in just b4 the change!
My dad has been asked to do the AoS now - but he has gone on holiday for a week! So thats delayed mine a little bit.
You will get it at least your in oz and not over here! Oh and I would go for the cheeky glass of Vino not tea! :P x
Hi:
Mine one also sent on behalf of my friend in sydney that took 17 days.
may i know what mean "AoS requested 27/10/08", Your CO requested Med & PCC first, after you sent it out, Co requested other Doc again?
Old Oct 28th 2008, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by abcn
Hi:
Mine one also sent on behalf of my friend in sydney that took 17 days.
may i know what mean "AoS requested 27/10/08", Your CO requested Med & PCC first, after you sent it out, Co requested other Doc again?
I don't know how these things work but they have asked for my Assurance of Support from my sponsor.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 11:03 am
Feeble Minded

Just had my Australian Police Check back after having to resubmit it as I timed it badly with the fee increase. It took just 11 days from the date of re-submission to getting the reply! Good going I reckon!!
Old Nov 11th 2008, 1:10 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Just had my Australian Police Check back after having to resubmit it as I timed it badly with the fee increase. It took just 11 days from the date of re-submission to getting the reply! Good going I reckon!!
Just a quick question.....is the Australian Police Certificate in colour, just wondering if I need to get mine certified before I upload it? Should have it in the post any day now.

Cheers,
L
Old Nov 11th 2008, 4:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh yay - about time! Im just waiting for my Assurance of Support to go through now hes been approved so just need him to put the $5k in the bank to them now!
Old Nov 11th 2008, 8:29 pm
Feeble Minded

Originally Posted by lilsweets
Just a quick question.....is the Australian Police Certificate in colour, just wondering if I need to get mine certified before I upload it? Should have it in the post any day now.

Cheers,
L
It's in black and white and on paper with a watermark in it to show it's genuine I presume. I don't know the rules regarding getting documents certified when its an online application, mine is paper-based and I have to send in the original.

Good luck with your application
Old Nov 11th 2008, 8:30 pm
Feeble Minded

Oh yay - about time! Im just waiting for my Assurance of Support to go through now hes been approved so just need him to put the $5k in the bank to them now!
Thanks for that emmy!! Glad to see everything is moving along for you too - and hope you hear back soon with good news!!
Old Jan 6th 2009, 2:24 am
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

It's in black and white and on paper with a watermark in it to show it's genuine I presume. I don't know the rules regarding getting documents certified when its an online application, mine is paper-based and I have to send in the original.

Good luck with your application
Hi

How long are the australian police checks vaild for ?

Martin
Old Jan 6th 2009, 5:23 am
Feeble Minded

Originally Posted by tabby
Hi

How long are the australian police checks vaild for ?

Martin
I'm not certain, but I assume that they are valid for a year. It didn't actually say on it, just that the information was correct as on the date it was produced. Sorry I can't be more certain!
Old Jan 6th 2009, 6:30 am
Just Joined

jigglyboobies is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys - they are only valid for THAT DAY - sounds odd doesnt it - however I'm in brisbane now and had to do a new one to work in a bank - and i only got mine in october!
Hope that helps,
Old Jan 6th 2009, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

I have nothing to add to this thread ......except I love Jigglyboobies name!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.