AUSTRALIA VISA

Old Feb 4th 2019, 8:34 am
Just Joined

maria0991 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AUSTRALIA VISA

Hello people. Just wanted to know how to obtain visa in Australia. I am from Philippines and married a British. Assuming I already have my uk spouse visa. Can somebody shed some light on what's the process?? Thanks a lot
Old Feb 4th 2019, 9:33 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AUSTRALIA VISA

Originally Posted by maria0991
Hello people. Just wanted to know how to obtain visa in Australia. I am from Philippines and married a British. Assuming I already have my uk spouse visa. Can somebody shed some light on what's the process?? Thanks a lot
Blimey, after all the stress of only just getting a UK spouse visa you're prepared to give that up and go through the hassle of getting a visa for another country?!?

I know nothing about visas for Oz, but I do know forum members will need a lot more info to help you work out if you are eligible for a visa i.e. your ages, occupations, education levels, etc.

Good luck.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Feb 4th 2019 at 9:38 am.
Old Feb 4th 2019, 11:15 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Possession of a UK Spouse Visa is irrelevant.

Does your British partner hold Australian citizenship or an Australian Permanent Resident visa?

What job do you and your partner do and what skills do you have?

You should also be aware that by leaving the UK before you get citizenship you may have to apply for your spouse visa all over again if you want to return.

Last edited by Pollyana; Feb 4th 2019 at 11:17 am.
Old Feb 4th 2019, 12:43 pm
Just Joined

Ohhhhh sorry. Don't get me wrong. What i mean is, after i have my spouse visa in the uk, we are planning with my husband to visit Australia for a tourist. Not that we will migrate to Austrilia. Sorry if i make you confuse.
Old Feb 4th 2019, 12:46 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Both you and your husband will need visitor visas. Your husband can apply for a free subclass 651 eVisitor visa online. You will need to pay for a subclass 600 visitor visa but you can also apply for this online.
Old Feb 4th 2019, 12:56 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Both you and your husband will need visitor visas. Your husband can apply for a free subclass 651 eVisitor visa online. You will need to pay for a subclass 600 visitor visa but you can also apply for this online.
Ohhhhhh.. I see.. So all this visitor visa can be applied online. Do you know how long the process of this. Thank you in advance
Old Feb 4th 2019, 1:04 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhhhhh.. I see.. So all this visitor visa can be applied online. Do you know how long the process of this. Thank you in advance
All the information for the two visas, including processing time, is here:
https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visa...tream-overseas
https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visa...g/evisitor-651
Old Feb 4th 2019, 1:18 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
All the information for the two visas, including processing time, is here:
https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visa...tream-overseas
https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visa...g/evisitor-651
Thank you so much..
Old Feb 4th 2019, 1:37 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much..
You're welcome Maria.
Old Feb 17th 2019, 3:21 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by garoldfilc
Hello guys! I am also interested in this question, I will be grateful for the help
What help are you looking for? Please start your own thread and ask your questions, more people will see it.