Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Australia Occupation in demand Immigration process info required.

Wikiposts

Australia Occupation in demand Immigration process info required.

Old Mar 8th 2009, 10:31 am
Just Joined

meshahnawaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Australia Occupation in demand Immigration process info required.

Hi friends,

I want to Immigrate to Australia (MODL) and I do not have any knowledge about the immigration process, I am Computer Profession I have 8+ year working experience with the MS degree in computer science. Kindly guide me about this.

I am very thankful to you for the help
Old Mar 8th 2009, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Australia Occupation in demand Immigration process info required.

Originally Posted by meshahnawaz
Hi friends,

I want to Immigrate to Australia (MODL) and I do not have any knowledge about the immigration process, I am Computer Profession I have 8+ year working experience with the MS degree in computer science. Kindly guide me about this.

start here www.immi.gov.au
Old Mar 8th 2009, 12:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Also have a look at the IT section in the professions part of the forum & the search button is very useful too!
Good luck.
Old Mar 8th 2009, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

starwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nice

Originally Posted by meshahnawaz
Hi friends,

Check in www.immi.gov.au and www.acs.org.au

as you are IT Person You need to do the Skills Assesment through ACS, Check the ACS Site and if your MS Digree is Recognised by them then its fine you can Apply In Group A, as Group A needs digree and 4 years professional Level Experience,

Read the Skills Assesment Tab in ACS Site, then to can come an conclusion about the Migration Starting Process
Old Mar 8th 2009, 5:32 pm
Just Joined

meshahnawaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for reply i need some more information, i want to tell you that i have done my graduation in Software Engineering during my job, in the evening classes but with complete 4 year you can say part time study(but 100% like regular classes) and my MS also in evening classes (part time study) and it also 2year study. now my question is this can i add my Experience before the graduation and during the graduation MS. because some one tell me your job experience is started after the graduation.