Wikiposts

August Applicants

Old Jan 9th 2008, 11:11 pm
West is best!

oz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to all
Question August Applicants

Of the August applicants who is still waiting for pre ack?

We have not heard a peep? If payment was invalid would we have heard by now?

Thanks,

ob

136 modl
Applied 17/08/07
Old Jan 9th 2008, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

sarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant future
Default Re: August Applicants

I heard on 24th December only saying my card which I lost didn't go through and they were wanting another card... my application was received I think 28th August...

am sure it won;t be long now, did you try ringing them>?
Old Jan 9th 2008, 11:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oz bound
Of the August applicants who is still waiting for pre ack?

We have not heard a peep? If payment was invalid would we have heard by now?

Thanks,

ob

136 modl
Applied 17/08/07
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...postcount=1791
Offshore Applications received prior to 1 September 2007:
All applications with a valid payment have now been receipted. The ASPC
is acknowledging applications received on 1 August 2007.

Did you give them an email address to send pre ack to?
Old Jan 9th 2008, 11:57 pm
West is best!

oz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to all

Hi,

Yes we did, they have not taken the money and don't want to phone them. Can only assume that no news is good news. Just wondering if there was anyone else waiting,

thanks

ob
Old Jan 10th 2008, 4:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by oz bound
Hi,

Yes we did, they have not taken the money and don't want to phone them. Can only assume that no news is good news. Just wondering if there was anyone else waiting,

thanks

ob
We are still waiting our application reached Oz on 3 July but was returned invalid as we had paid by bankers draft and had included the old fee. It was returned on 9 August, re-sent again with the correct fee and we have not heard anything since, we do not no if our application reached Oz, our agent says that we should hear soon but getting very P...ed off as we have had medicals and police checks done in July.

Are you using an agent?

I did phone DIAC a couple of weeks ago only to be told that we were not showing on the system.

So you are not alone

Nicky
Old Jan 10th 2008, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

Jox_co is on a distinguished road

From what I have seen on the site, some people who didn't get pre-ack have gone straight to full ack - before some that got pre ack before xmas (IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN!) have got their full ack. (Only speaking from my own sad experience, having got pre-ack but heard nothing else!)

I think some whose applications were 'invalid' have been sorted out with doiferent card details etc then given full ack - don't quote me, but I'm sure I have read this on some threads

Any one else thought that????? I'm probably just spending too much time sat in front of the computer!!!
Old Jan 10th 2008, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jox_co
From what I have seen on the site, some people who didn't get pre-ack have gone straight to full ack - before some that got pre ack before xmas (IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN!) have got their full ack. (Only speaking from my own sad experience, having got pre-ack but heard nothing else!)

I think some whose applications were 'invalid' have been sorted out with doiferent card details etc then given full ack - don't quote me, but I'm sure I have read this on some threads

Any one else thought that????? I'm probably just spending too much time sat in front of the computer!!!
Will I am turning to drink every night as well as the computer, hope you are right outbout going straight to full Acknowledgement.

Fingers crossed there is always tomorrow.
Old Jan 10th 2008, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

Jox_co is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Re: August Applicants

Originally Posted by Ozzy Fever
Will I am turning to drink every night as well as the computer, hope you are right outbout going straight to full Acknowledgement.

Fingers crossed there is always tomorrow.

Drink does it for me too, at least I can sleep.

Fingers crossed xxx
Old Jan 16th 2008, 1:02 am
Forum Regular

Barney99 will become famous soon enoughBarney99 will become famous soon enough

Hi guys,
We were in the invalid (numpty) pile! Got e mail - friday before xmas - to say duff card, resent new card details same night, got full ack 4/1/8.
I have seen somewhere on here, that all pre sept applicants will have FULL ack on or before 15/2/8.
We really do seem to be catching up a bit, also the julyees - I believe some of them, who frontloaded, have gone straight from full ack to visa!!
Maybe that will happen to us?!?
Old Jan 16th 2008, 3:23 am
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: August Applicants

Originally Posted by Barney99
Hi guys,
We were in the invalid (numpty) pile! Got e mail - friday before xmas - to say duff card, resent new card details same night, got full ack 4/1/8.
I have seen somewhere on here, that all pre sept applicants will have FULL ack on or before 15/2/8.
We really do seem to be catching up a bit, also the julyees - I believe some of them, who frontloaded, have gone straight from full ack to visa!!
Maybe that will happen to us?!?
it makes you ever hopeful doesnt it!

kath x