August 2009 Applicant

Old Jul 5th 2011, 11:35 pm
  #1246  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 106
asadsherazi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by azakir
Congratulations!!
Thanks azakir, good luck to you too
asadsherazi is offline  
Old Jul 6th 2011, 3:47 am
  #1247  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 296
tatoo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

congrats, pls update on beupdate.co.uk



Originally Posted by asadsherazi
Thanks azakir, good luck to you too
tatoo is offline  
Old Nov 8th 2011, 8:33 pm
  #1248  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 48
gkhan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by asadsherazi
Many congratzz for getting the PR... May Allah bless you and your decisions !!


Since i just got the medical request from my CO today so I have few queries,

1. what is the eMedical? How can i do this?
2. Did you get and submit your Police clearance certificate from Saudi Arabia also?
3. Since you are in Saudi Arabia so how did u get the police certificate from Pakistan?
4. Which forms did u fill and submit to ur case officer?

Dear Asad,

I am also working in Saudi and I will appreciate if you can share the process of getting Police Certificate from Pakistan.

Regards,
gkhan is offline  
Old Nov 8th 2011, 10:40 pm
  #1249  
Home and Happy
 
Pollyana's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Posts: 93,857
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by gkhan
Dear Asad,

I am also working in Saudi and I will appreciate if you can share the process of getting Police Certificate from Pakistan.

Regards,
Have a look at this thread
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=722721
Pollyana is offline  
Old Nov 10th 2011, 4:34 pm
  #1250  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 102
gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by asadsherazi
Dear All, FYI.

By the grace of Allah Almighty, i got the PR grant on 01-July-2011. Was expecting it to happen some where at the end of July... Happy to get it at the start of July

I am very thank-ful to all members of BE forum who really helped me alot to process my application by answering my queries and ofcourse to DIAC as well for taking the +ve decision that will be mutually benifical for both me & Australia in the years to come

And i would like to add there is not better forum available than B.E to discuss and get resolved all kind of immigration issues... and i'll strongly recommend to all new applicants to be your own agents, seek help from this forum and process the application by yourself !!
Congrats... Indeed, its the grace of ALMIGHTY ALLAH.
gmjally is offline  
Old Nov 10th 2011, 4:37 pm
  #1251  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 102
gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by gkhan
Dear Asad,

I am also working in Saudi and I will appreciate if you can share the process of getting Police Certificate from Pakistan.

Regards,
Just ask any of your relative to visit Police headquarter of your city with copy of Passport (first page and visa page with departure stamp), NIC, his own NIC and pictures...

He will be guided properly by people there.
You should get it easily in a week to 10 days.
gmjally is offline  
Old Nov 10th 2011, 4:38 pm
  #1252  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 102
gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Congratulations

Think you might find DIAC had a bigger hand in it than allah though
MIND YOUR LANGUAGE. you have no right to make comments on others belief...
gmjally is offline  
Old Nov 10th 2011, 11:13 pm
  #1253  
Home and Happy
 
Pollyana's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Posts: 93,857
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by gmjally
MIND YOUR LANGUAGE. you have no right to make comments on others belief...
I'm not commenting on his/her belief. That's personal to them. Most of us believe in an higher power of some sort, but in Australian society it is more normal to keep this to oneself.

Fact is though, it is actually DIAC that grants the visas, not anyone's particular deity, and as its a public forum I'm quite entitled to state the fact.
Pollyana is offline  
Old Nov 10th 2011, 11:56 pm
  #1254  
.
 
mrsgreenstar76's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
Posts: 3,385
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by gmjally
MIND YOUR LANGUAGE. you have no right to make comments on others belief...
Wow, that was rude.
mrsgreenstar76 is offline  
Old Nov 15th 2011, 8:36 am
  #1255  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 48
gkhan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Today I have received the 176 Visa Grant Notification.
I will appreciate if someone can share the Visa Stamping process in Saudi Arabia
gkhan is offline  
Old Nov 16th 2011, 3:39 am
  #1256  
Forum Regular
 
azakir's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Langford, Perth
Posts: 284
azakir is on a distinguished road
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Congratulations!! It is the will of All Powerfull Allah who bring you up to here.
azakir is offline  
Old Jun 16th 2012, 7:33 pm
  #1257  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Bangladesh
Posts: 71
aituhin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

***********************************
Australian Government
Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Dear XXXXXXXXX

I am writing to you regarding your General Skilled Migration (GSM) 475 visa application lodged on XX/XX/XX.

In your visa application you claimed to be nominated by a state or territory government. To date, a state or territory approved nomination has either not been provided or has not been accepted by this department. Until this occurs, your visa application is not eligible to be considered as state or territory nominated for the purposes of priority processing, and will be considered in a lower priority group.

A nomination from a state or territory government is now required. You are encouraged to contact the state or territory government agency nominating your application to determine if you still meet their criteria or if they require any further information from you. Further information about State Migration Plans (SMP), the nomination process, as well as contact details for state and territory nominating agencies is available at
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...tate-plans.htm

As your GSM visa application was lodged before the changes made on 1 July 2010, you are able to seek nomination from a different state or territory government to the one you originally sought a nomination from at the time of lodging your visa application. If you can not obtain agreement from a state or territory government agency to nominate you, please contact the department to discuss any options available to you.

In seeking a nomination from a state or territory government agency you should consider whether your nominated occupation is listed on the current SMP for your state or territory. SMPs commenced for all states and territories in late 2010 and early 2011, and specify which occupations state and territory governments can nominate applicants under. States and territories have a limited capacity to put forward nominations for occupations not listed on their Plan. These provisions allow states and territories further flexibility in providing nominations which may be valuable in meeting shortages in very specialised occupations.

It is important to note that it is entirely at the discretion of the state or territory government agencies to nominate applicants and to submit nominations of their choosing to the department. Once a nomination is received by the department, it will be considered and the nominating agency will be informed of the decision.

If at the time your GSM visa application is assessed you do not have an approved nomination, your application may be decided based on the information before the case officer. Your visa application will not be successful if you do not have an approved nomination from a state or territory government agency.

You may withdraw your application at any stage during processing if you no longer want to be considered for the grant of this visa. Information on how to withdraw an application, along with other information for applicants who have already lodged a GSM application, is available at: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...nformation.htm

General Skilled Migration
******************************
I got the above mail last friday from DIAC?

State or territory may not sent Form 1100 for few applicants on time but Why has not been accepted by DIAC ???

Confusing as I got the mail, though I have the Territory confirmation of sending Form1100 to DIAC. Kept me cc back 2009.

Worried !!!
aituhin is offline  
Old Jun 16th 2012, 9:22 pm
  #1258  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 579
intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by aituhin
***********************************
Australian Government
Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Dear XXXXXXXXX

I am writing to you regarding your General Skilled Migration (GSM) 475 visa application lodged on XX/XX/XX.

In your visa application you claimed to be nominated by a state or territory government. To date, a state or territory approved nomination has either not been provided or has not been accepted by this department. Until this occurs, your visa application is not eligible to be considered as state or territory nominated for the purposes of priority processing, and will be considered in a lower priority group.

A nomination from a state or territory government is now required. You are encouraged to contact the state or territory government agency nominating your application to determine if you still meet their criteria or if they require any further information from you. Further information about State Migration Plans (SMP), the nomination process, as well as contact details for state and territory nominating agencies is available at
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...tate-plans.htm

As your GSM visa application was lodged before the changes made on 1 July 2010, you are able to seek nomination from a different state or territory government to the one you originally sought a nomination from at the time of lodging your visa application. If you can not obtain agreement from a state or territory government agency to nominate you, please contact the department to discuss any options available to you.

In seeking a nomination from a state or territory government agency you should consider whether your nominated occupation is listed on the current SMP for your state or territory. SMPs commenced for all states and territories in late 2010 and early 2011, and specify which occupations state and territory governments can nominate applicants under. States and territories have a limited capacity to put forward nominations for occupations not listed on their Plan. These provisions allow states and territories further flexibility in providing nominations which may be valuable in meeting shortages in very specialised occupations.

It is important to note that it is entirely at the discretion of the state or territory government agencies to nominate applicants and to submit nominations of their choosing to the department. Once a nomination is received by the department, it will be considered and the nominating agency will be informed of the decision.

If at the time your GSM visa application is assessed you do not have an approved nomination, your application may be decided based on the information before the case officer. Your visa application will not be successful if you do not have an approved nomination from a state or territory government agency.

You may withdraw your application at any stage during processing if you no longer want to be considered for the grant of this visa. Information on how to withdraw an application, along with other information for applicants who have already lodged a GSM application, is available at: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...nformation.htm

General Skilled Migration
******************************
I got the above mail last friday from DIAC?

State or territory may not sent Form 1100 for few applicants on time but Why has not been accepted by DIAC ???

Confusing as I got the mail, though I have the Territory confirmation of sending Form1100 to DIAC. Kept me cc back 2009.

Worried !!!
Hi aituhin,

I am not sure why it happened but a way forward for you could be to contact the state/territory which has nominated you in the same email that they have sent to DIAC and cc:ed you and mention this update and ask them to resend the Form and acceptance to DIAC.
intellect20 is offline  
Old Jun 16th 2012, 9:38 pm
  #1259  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Bangladesh
Posts: 71
aituhin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by intellect20
Hi aituhin,

I am not sure why it happened but a way forward for you could be to contact the state/territory which has nominated you in the same email that they have sent to DIAC and cc:ed you and mention this update and ask them to resend the Form and acceptance to DIAC.
Thanks for the encouragement.

I have sent mail to concern Territory. Explained details & attached SS+From1100. Hope to get a reply tomorrow.

Meantime I found a note at RCB
******
Please Note:

Subclass 487/475 Visa applications: Please be advised that once Form 1100 has been sent to the Adelaide Processing Centre for consideration by this organisation, this office is unable to assist visa applicants any further with their application. Any further enquiries need to be directed to the Dept of Immigration and Citizenship this office has no further role after Form 1100 has been sent to DIAC.
*******
aituhin is offline  
Old Jul 25th 2012, 8:03 pm
  #1260  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Bangladesh
Posts: 71
aituhin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Got the Grant today!

I hope one is left here.
aituhin is offline  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.