my detail on http://www.beupdate.co.uk/visagrants.php
with user 'ks'
Old Apr 12th 2011, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

hamidgamal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by manumani
Like what ?
My case officer asked me for medicals, PCC, FBI clearance, Proof of Spouse's English language proficiency and evidence of employment for 2 years preceding the date of lodgement of application.
almost the same and he asked me evidence of employment for 3 years preceding
the date of application .what did you apply for evidence of employment?
Old Apr 12th 2011, 11:01 pm
Just Joined

ksss is an unknown quantity at this point

congrt

i also got grant letter on 31st march 2011, i am 175 applicant and IT

my detail present on
http://www.beupdate.co.uk/visagrants.php

with username 'ks'
Old Apr 13th 2011, 12:18 am
Forum Regular

manumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nice

Originally Posted by hamidgamal
almost the same and he asked me evidence of employment for 3 years preceding
the date of application .what did you apply for evidence of employment?
salary slips, tax statements, bank statements. References were uploaded much earlier, at the time of the application.
Old Apr 13th 2011, 5:40 am
Forum Regular

fiden is an unknown quantity at this point

salary slips, tax statements, bank statements. References were uploaded much earlier, at the time of the application.
What about your job verification, is it verified?
Old Apr 13th 2011, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

manumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nice

How do I know if the CO has done job verification, or is planning to do a job verification call ?
Old Apr 13th 2011, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

How do I know if the CO has done job verification, or is planning to do a job verification call ?
My job verification is completed, they physically came to my office and verify the things,

I have also asked for medicals, PCC, Proof of Spouse's English language proficiency

But not evidence of employment for 2 years preceding the date of lodgement
Old Apr 13th 2011, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

Do they give any prior intimation before conducting a job verification ? Is there any status in your application that says 'Job verification complete' ?

The reason I am asking this is because my company is huge. It has around 15 offices in Mumbai itself. I would never know if they came for a job verification. Also, it would be difficult for them to verify my job unless they knew where to go.
Old Apr 13th 2011, 11:27 pm
A.R
Forum Regular

A.R is an unknown quantity at this point

Do they give any prior intimation before conducting a job verification ? Is there any status in your application that says 'Job verification complete' ?

The reason I am asking this is because my company is huge. It has around 15 offices in Mumbai itself. I would never know if they came for a job verification. Also, it would be difficult for them to verify my job unless they knew where to go.
I think if the online status of Specific work experience and Job experience changes to met then I think they are satisfied with the job verification part.Please correct me if I am wrong.
Old Apr 14th 2011, 12:08 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by A.R
I think if the online status of Specific work experience and Job experience changes to met then I think they are satisfied with the job verification part.Please correct me if I am wrong.
Well i am not sure about online status of Specific work experience as my application is paper based.
Old Apr 14th 2011, 12:09 am
Forum Regular

If they want to verify then they will call on the phone number that is mention on your provided experience letter.
Old Apr 14th 2011, 12:34 am
Forum Regular

My "Evidence of Specific Work Experience " shows as "Met". However, I have been asked to provide "Evidence of at least 12 months work experience"

I hope the job verification part is over. I think they did not do the actual verification, just the reference letters were considered sufficient.
Old Apr 14th 2011, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by davemofo
Hi, am new here. Just wanted to know, did you have to submit your Form 80 more than once, did you have any other queries from the CO after submitting the Form 80 and did your spouse or any others submit a Form 80 or any other information after late October ? I ask because they only send away the final version of the Form 80 to ASIO after all the internal (DIAC-based) checks are done; just need to get an idea of how long ASIO might be taking.

Thanks
i submitted form 80 once for myself and for my spouse in oct. then i had to submit to change of circumstances forms which i did in dec 2009 and jan 2011. I think that one year is reasonable time ASIO takes...
Old Apr 15th 2011, 3:15 am
Forum Regular

hamidgamal is an unknown quantity at this point

My "Evidence of Specific Work Experience " shows as "Met". However, I have been asked to provide "Evidence of at least 12 months work experience"

I hope the job verification part is over. I think they did not do the actual verification, just the reference letters were considered sufficient.
Please guys i need your help if i can't provide any further evidence as proof of my previous work experience, can i provide salary slips, contact and tax paper for my current job?, can i explain that to my CO?
Old Apr 15th 2011, 4:03 am
Forum Regular

gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hamidgamal
Please guys i need your help if i can't provide any further evidence as proof of my previous work experience, can i provide salary slips, contact and tax paper for my current job?, can i explain that to my CO?
i do not know about it but i do not recommend you to do that. it may give an impression that you lied earlier. just wait for CO to explicitly ask you something to do.

but do update CO when you change your job...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.