August 2009 Applicant

Old Nov 6th 2009, 1:10 am
BE Enthusiast

supriyag123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Processing commenced is the very initial stage.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 1:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Most of u r already aware, bt for tose who r not, I have got my pre-grant letter yesterday.

Let's begin a tracking thread here now...any other august guys have got visa yet?
Old Nov 6th 2009, 3:30 am
Forum Regular

aliash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by supriyag123
Most of u r already aware, bt for tose who r not, I have got my pre-grant letter yesterday.

Let's begin a tracking thread here now...any other august guys have got visa yet?
Naa man ... they request for Form 80 few days back... By the way many many congratz for your grant letter. One thing which I want to ask is that as you are in Aussie Land. I am also in Melbourne.. Can you please tell me about the procedure of Medicals?
Old Nov 6th 2009, 4:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by aliash
Naa man ... they request for Form 80 few days back... By the way many many congratz for your grant letter. One thing which I want to ask is that as you are in Aussie Land. I am also in Melbourne.. Can you please tell me about the procedure of Medicals?
Thanks

Book appointment with HSA. Cost 287AUD. There will be 2 appointments- on the 1st, blood xray urine height weight eye sight etc will be tested...on 2nd, doc will disclose the results, and do some more quick check like blood pressure etc...then they will hand over u a sealed envelope and ask you to send it to DIAC.

DO NOT SEND IT TO DIAC!

Just keep it with you, as DIAC get your results electronically, may be even before you get it! And if everything is clear, you may see medical docs 'Met' within next 1-2 days...in my case I got pre-grant letter the very next day of my 2nd appointment
Old Nov 6th 2009, 6:14 am
Forum Regular

ThKmOZ has a spectacular aura aboutThKmOZ has a spectacular aura aboutThKmOZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Soapsudsue
Hi all

We lodged our visa app mid August and, I just logged on to the immi site to take a look and it says Applicaion logged - processing commenced. Im sure thr processing commenced was never there before, it just said application lodged. Does anyone know if this means it has started its long journey? Or am I clutching at straws!

Any info would be appreciated!

no worry friend, this is normal status for every beginning
Old Nov 6th 2009, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

Soapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to all

Thanks all!

I realise this is the start of probably a VERY long journey! But at least there has been a change in status, that makes me feel a little more optamistic after watching it for months with no change at al!!

Good luck all!
Old Nov 6th 2009, 9:22 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks

Book appointment with HSA. Cost 287AUD. There will be 2 appointments- on the 1st, blood xray urine height weight eye sight etc will be tested...on 2nd, doc will disclose the results, and do some more quick check like blood pressure etc...then they will hand over u a sealed envelope and ask you to send it to DIAC.

DO NOT SEND IT TO DIAC!

Just keep it with you, as DIAC get your results electronically, may be even before you get it! And if everything is clear, you may see medical docs 'Met' within next 1-2 days...in my case I got pre-grant letter the very next day of my 2nd appointment
Hi
ping back after a long time, i want to know how many days normally DIAC allows to upload the documents after submitting 175 online application ?
Old Nov 7th 2009, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

ThKmOZ has a spectacular aura aboutThKmOZ has a spectacular aura aboutThKmOZ has a spectacular aura about

Thanks

DO NOT SEND IT TO DIAC!

DO NOT SEND IT TO DIAC is for one who is in AU right,
how about us, (at other country)
for those who want to do front loaded or request by CO,
need to sent to Sydney (By Clinic or Hospital), Am I right?
Old Nov 8th 2009, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ThKmOZ
Yes right.
Old Nov 8th 2009, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

freebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ThKmOZ
Yes, agreed - in my case the Doctor sent it via courrier to Sydney - then my meds showed "finalised" within about 2 weeks from me taking the medical. I'm a July applicant who got his 176 granted last week btw
Old Nov 9th 2009, 12:39 am
Forum Regular

thanks both of you for education me
Old Nov 19th 2009, 1:57 am
Forum Regular

jdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud of

Can I please be added to the list of August applicants.

Applied : 30/8/09
Visa : 175
Class : Hairdresser

I am currently in Australia (on the Gold Coast) on my husband's student visa. We have been here for nearly 1.5 years.
Old Nov 19th 2009, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Just to update you guys on my status, I departed Aus on 17th Nov, as for offshore applications final grant letter is not given until u leave aus. I reached Malaysia on 17th afternoon, and found my final grant letter already waiting in my mail box. E-mail does fly faster than flight..haha

On 18th, i.e. yesterday I went to aus embassy and got PR stamped on my passport...leaving for Perth tonight...and guess what, this time I will enter as a PR
Old Nov 19th 2009, 5:23 am
Forum Regular

aituhin is an unknown quantity at this point

Just to update you guys on my status, I departed Aus on 17th Nov, as for offshore applications final grant letter is not given until u leave aus. I reached Malaysia on 17th afternoon, and found my final grant letter already waiting in my mail box. E-mail does fly faster than flight..haha

On 18th, i.e. yesterday I went to aus embassy and got PR stamped on my passport...leaving for Perth tonight...and guess what, this time I will enter as a PR

great sound. congrats again.
Old Nov 19th 2009, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

wooo wooo nice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.