August 2009 Applicant

Old Aug 17th 2010, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
I think no, when i got CO, he said internal checks are in progress and after 3 months internal checks are still in process, so i think it depends upon CO wht he likes to do first.
may be you are right... there are many mysterious processes in immigration process...
Old Aug 17th 2010, 10:48 pm
Banned

gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future

I would like to believe that external (form80) checks are performed before internal (intelligence,security, ASIO) checks. It only makes sense to first check your eligibility and genuinesness for the skilled immigration before assessing you for security issues. They would be more interested in your skills for skilled migration (thats why external first)..its not intelligence agency now is it :-)
Old Aug 17th 2010, 11:54 pm
Forum Regular

mkokab1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gr8leo87
I would like to believe that external (form80) checks are performed before internal (intelligence,security, ASIO) checks. It only makes sense to first check your eligibility and genuinesness for the skilled immigration before assessing you for security issues. They would be more interested in your skills for skilled migration (thats why external first)..its not intelligence agency now is it :-)
I am more inclined to believe that both kind of checks goes on at the same time. Doesn't matter what CO tells you. They just simplifies responses for us to understand. External takes 4 months or so for Pak. Internal can take up to 12 months or so.
Old Aug 18th 2010, 12:32 am
Forum Regular

JoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really nice

Originally Posted by mkokab1
I am more inclined to believe that both kind of checks goes on at the same time. Doesn't matter what CO tells you. They just simplifies responses for us to understand. External takes 4 months or so for Pak. Internal can take up to 12 months or so.
Looking at the timelines of few Pakistani applicants that got visas recently, I am inclined to believe internal (ASIO) checks are taking about 8 months.... Would you agree?
Old Aug 18th 2010, 1:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JoeBlogsOfOz
Looking at the timelines of few Pakistani applicants that got visas recently, I am inclined to believe internal (ASIO) checks are taking about 8 months.... Would you agree?
Ya. 12 months being more conservative estimate. But 8 months was definitely true for recent approvals.
Old Aug 18th 2010, 4:34 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

ASIO responded today:

XXX
"My inquiry has revealed that ASIO has received a referral in this matter and there is no indication of delay or any other error by ASIO in its processing"
XXX
Old Aug 18th 2010, 5:03 am
Forum Regular

JoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really nice

Originally Posted by aliah
ASIO responded today:

XXX
"My inquiry has revealed that ASIO has received a referral in this matter and there is no indication of delay or any other error by ASIO in its processing"
XXX
I have received the same reply.......lot of others have got the same.....so I think we still have to wait couple more months..........
Old Aug 18th 2010, 5:06 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by JoeBlogsOfOz
I have received the same reply.......lot of others have got the same.....so I think we still have to wait couple more months..........
Old Aug 18th 2010, 5:26 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mkokab1
we r discussing the internal or external checks here and what about the routine process means. I have got reply 7 months back that routine process is going on. what does it mean??
Old Aug 18th 2010, 5:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ashfaq
we r discussing the internal or external checks here and what about the routine process means. I have got reply 7 months back that routine process is going on. what does it mean??
u too should contact IGIS and know whether your case is with them or not
Old Aug 18th 2010, 5:35 am
BE Enthusiast

u too should contact IGIS and know whether your case is with them or not
Can u help me that how can i contact IGIS about my case??I mean to say that guide me the process in order to contact the IGIS for my case....
Old Aug 18th 2010, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Can u help me that how can i contact IGIS about my case??I mean to say that guide me the process in order to contact the IGIS for my case....
they have online query form as well but that did not work for me...
so i dropped an email at [email protected].
just write that you want to ask whether your case is referred to ASIO or not?
and mention your complete name,date of birth,DIAC file reference number,email,mobile number and your country(this info was necessary to be put on online form)
thats all...i got reply just after 1 working day...they got my case referral!
atleast i would try not to disturb my CO coz i know ASIO is doing their work and DIAC cant do anything until they get the outcome from ASIO!!!
Old Aug 18th 2010, 6:02 am
Forum Regular

Most likely you are referred to ASIO as well, as all of us here.
Old Aug 18th 2010, 6:09 am
BE Enthusiast

they have online query form as well but that did not work for me...
so i dropped an email at [email protected].
just write that you want to ask whether your case is referred to ASIO or not?
and mention your complete name,date of birth,DIAC file reference number,email,mobile number and your country(this info was necessary to be put on online form)
thats all...i got reply just after 1 working day...they got my case referral!
atleast i would try not to disturb my CO coz i know ASIO is doing their work and DIAC cant do anything until they get the outcome from ASIO!!!
thanx aliah and mkokba1 for ur help. I also think that my case was also refferred to the ASIO because I am also heard nothing from my CO since 13 months or so...I am still waiting for the medical and PCC request..
Old Aug 18th 2010, 6:14 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Have your agent mailed your CO or lodged PLE?
thanx aliah and mkokba1 for ur help. I also think that my case was also refferred to the ASIO because I am also heard nothing from my CO since 13 months or so...I am still waiting for the medical and PCC request..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.