August 2009 Applicant

Old Aug 9th 2010, 5:22 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by tatoo
Hello August 2009 Applicants,

I request to all August 2009 applicants (especially Paki applicants) if u have any progress in ur case plz update here and if someone got their visa plz update on beupdate.co.uk as I have seen many Paki applicants who got their visas in the month of July and august but they are not updating their visa status on beupdate.co.uk , infact they are registered on this website.

Please comply.
I have made same request but nothing happend. may be they don't have time now
Old Aug 9th 2010, 5:37 am
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
I have made same request but nothing happend. may be they don't have time now
True
They would now be more interested in their new lives after immigration... rather than in the phase that is already over for them at least.
Old Aug 9th 2010, 5:46 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, this forum does not exist especially for Pakistani applicants. We run these threads for the benefit of ALL nationalities, and wish them to stay welcoming for everyone.

Thanks
Old Aug 9th 2010, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

rise2shine is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mustafa_jaleel
True
They would now be more interested in their new lives after immigration... rather than in the phase that is already over for them at least.
hi
as most of them have not got their visa , so they are still in waiting game . definitely people will forward their progress once they get it . now we are crossing one year and DIAC has extended limit upto 15 months which is not that far away .
Old Aug 9th 2010, 4:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point

15 months is not a rule. I am May 09 applicant, earlier on CSL and now category 3 and my 15 months duration is completed as of today.
Originally Posted by rise2shine
hi
as most of them have not got their visa , so they are still in waiting game . definitely people will forward their progress once they get it . now we are crossing one year and DIAC has extended limit upto 15 months which is not that far away .
Old Aug 16th 2010, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All

I have made an inquiry with IGIS regarding my Security Assessment and here is the reply after 4 days.

"Thank you for your inquiry concerning the time taken to process the security assessment associated with this visa application.

As a result of your inquiry I have made an administrative inquiry of the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO), the agency responsible for processing security assessments.

My inquiry has revealed that ASIO has received a referral in this matter and there is no indication of delay or any other error by ASIO in its processing.

To ensure that all applications are treated fairly, ASIO processes these cases in the order in which they are received, unless they are allocated priority by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC). I have been advised that this case is being considered in accordance with the priority allocated to it by DIAC.

My office has no role in determining the priority of a case. If you believe that this visa application requires a higher priority due to personal circumstances, I suggest you discuss the matter with the DIAC case officer. The case officer can prioritise the matter on compelling or compassionate grounds if the case officer assesses that to be appropriate.

Even if the case is given a high priority, the time taken to process a security assessment can still vary based on individual and other circumstances, and is not necessarily quick.

It is not possible for me to predict how long this assessment will take.

I trust this information is useful to you. Thank you for raising the matter with me.

On behalf of

Inspector-General

16 August 2010

Office of the Inspector-General of Intelligence and Security

P +61 2 6271 5692 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +61 2 6271 5692 end_of_the_skype_highlighting F+61 2 6271 5696 www.igis.gov.au

"

Last edited by Pollyana; Aug 17th 2010 at 4:32 am. Reason: Please do not post names of employees on the forum, they are only doing their jobs.
Old Aug 16th 2010, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

My inquiry has revealed that ASIO has received a referral in this matter
what is that supposed to mean ?
Old Aug 16th 2010, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

mkokab1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 525252
what is that supposed to mean ?
It means the CO has forwarded the application for internal ASIO check.
Old Aug 16th 2010, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

luvausi is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mkokab1
It means the CO has forwarded the application for internal ASIO check.
U mean Internal Checking Process. and one more thing what comes first Internal or External Checks?
Old Aug 16th 2010, 7:38 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by luvausi
U mean Internal Checking Process. and one more thing what comes first Internal or External Checks?
And job verification is part of Inter or External checking?
Old Aug 16th 2010, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
And job verification is part of Inter or External checking?
I think Internal checks related to your security clearence and external checks related to Degree , Job etc checks . so these two have different peice of action
Old Aug 16th 2010, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

mkokab1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by luvausi
It's a mystery.
Old Aug 16th 2010, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mkokab1
It's a mystery.
i think that internal checks are after external checks and are more time consuming. my CO informed me in November 2009 that external checks are going on. Now she informed that internal checks are in process....
Old Aug 17th 2010, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gmjally
i think that internal checks are after external checks and are more time consuming. my CO informed me in November 2009 that external checks are going on. Now she informed that internal checks are in process....
and ur time is?
Old Aug 17th 2010, 12:06 am
Shafaqat Ali

Originally Posted by gmjally
I think no, when i got CO, he said internal checks are in progress and after 3 months internal checks are still in process, so i think it depends upon CO wht he likes to do first.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.