August 2009 Applicant

Old Jul 6th 2010, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
I also sent email to my CO to add form-80 in my documents checklist. But unfortunately my CO advised me to hang-On and stay cool.
Can anybody tell me that how much time the CO requires in order to reply the PLE?
Old Jul 6th 2010, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ashfaq
Can anybody tell me that how much time the CO requires in order to reply the PLE?
I sent email directly to CO. It took 1 day to reply.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

I sent email directly to CO. It took 1 day to reply.
Do u think that PLE sometimes speeds up ur application processing?
Old Jul 6th 2010, 10:10 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

I think direct email has more affect.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

I have been raising PLE's and also sending direct emails. But it made no difference.
Response to PLE may take some more time (around 10 days), because it has to pass through different departments. However sending email directly to your team will result into quick reply.
But sending emails and raising PLEs make no difference in your case status, however your emails/PLEs may keep DIAC busy with replies and delay your visa process.
So I must request all of you to hang on and forget about the visa.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been raising PLE's and also sending direct emails. But it made no difference.
Response to PLE may take some more time (around 10 days), because it has to pass through different departments. However sending email directly to your team will result into quick reply.
But sending emails and raising PLEs make no difference in your case status, however your emails/PLEs may keep DIAC busy with replies and delay your visa process.
So I must request all of you to hang on and forget about the visa.
i agree with Imran. CO just updates the file, online status, status of file etc. but CO has no control over verification process or anything else. He or she also waits for security agency to provide clearances.
My CO explicity told me that she has no control over internal checking process and she is waiting for its results too.
i think that PLE is more formal than direct email to CO because PLE moves from different departments and quality department or other department also get to know about the inquiry and its response but PLE takes more time than direct email to CO.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gmjally
i agree with Imran. CO just updates the file, online status, status of file etc. but CO has no control over verification process or anything else. He or she also waits for security agency to provide clearances.
My CO explicity told me that she has no control over internal checking process and she is waiting for its results too.
i think that PLE is more formal than direct email to CO because PLE moves from different departments and quality department or other department also get to know about the inquiry and its response but PLE takes more time than direct email to CO.
It means PLE or email works. At least the CO updates ur file and online status as well so that u can be updates with ur application status although it might not fast ur application process but u can be updated with ur application status by sending PLE or email.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

Hello Paki guys,

One Paki applicant got visa today http://beupdate.co.uk/visagrants.php

so be relax and wait for ur turn as official time for CSL applicants is 15 months.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tatoo
Hello Paki guys,

so be relax and wait for ur turn as official time for CSL applicants is 15 months.
Hey, this is great news
His time-line is very close to mine, except, he is Paper based but I applied online. This sends some real HOPE
Old Jul 8th 2010, 4:08 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by mustafa_jaleel
Hey, this is great news
His time-line is very close to mine, except, he is Paper based but I applied online. This sends some real HOPE
his processing took around 8th months after CO allocation...
it seems normal!
Old Jul 8th 2010, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tatoo
Hello Paki guys,

I do not agree with ur time span theory because i have seen some people who got visa after 15 months while some got within 1 year so it's not the game of 15 months. I think it's the game of security checks and nobody knows that when his/her checks will be done so hope for the best that the security checks of the old Pakistani applicants will be done soon.
Old Jul 8th 2010, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point

I got a query.

I did my MS from USA. So, i lived there for 2 years.... AFter that, i returned to Pakistan.

Do I need police clearance from USA or only from Pakistan.
Old Jul 8th 2010, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mustafa_jaleel
Hey, this is great news
There is one news for Pakistani applicants on http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...11#post8685611 some bro tells the scenario related to Pakistani applicants.
Old Jul 8th 2010, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

u need to get ur PCC from USA also
Old Jul 8th 2010, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

There is one news for Pakistani applicants on http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...11#post8685611 some bro tells the scenario related to Pakistani applicants.
what is the bottom line?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.