August 2009 Applicant

Old Jul 6th 2010, 10:45 am
  #766  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 386
ashfaq is on a distinguished road
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer View Post
I also sent email to my CO to add form-80 in my documents checklist. But unfortunately my CO advised me to hang-On and stay cool.
Can anybody tell me that how much time the CO requires in order to reply the PLE?
ashfaq is offline  
Old Jul 6th 2010, 10:48 am
  #767  
BE Forum Addict
 
imranprogrammer's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,255
imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by ashfaq View Post
Can anybody tell me that how much time the CO requires in order to reply the PLE?
I sent email directly to CO. It took 1 day to reply.
imranprogrammer is offline  
Old Jul 6th 2010, 11:05 am
  #768  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 386
ashfaq is on a distinguished road
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer View Post
I sent email directly to CO. It took 1 day to reply.
Do u think that PLE sometimes speeds up ur application processing?
ashfaq is offline  
Old Jul 6th 2010, 11:10 am
  #769  
Shafaqat Ali
 
shafaqat309's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: From Lahore to Brisbane
Posts: 2,251
shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by ashfaq View Post
Do u think that PLE sometimes speeds up ur application processing?
I think direct email has more affect.
shafaqat309 is offline  
Old Jul 6th 2010, 11:29 am
  #770  
BE Forum Addict
 
imranprogrammer's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,255
imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by ashfaq View Post
Do u think that PLE sometimes speeds up ur application processing?
I have been raising PLE's and also sending direct emails. But it made no difference.
Response to PLE may take some more time (around 10 days), because it has to pass through different departments. However sending email directly to your team will result into quick reply.
But sending emails and raising PLEs make no difference in your case status, however your emails/PLEs may keep DIAC busy with replies and delay your visa process.
So I must request all of you to hang on and forget about the visa.
imranprogrammer is offline  
Old Jul 7th 2010, 8:09 am
  #771  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 102
gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer View Post
I have been raising PLE's and also sending direct emails. But it made no difference.
Response to PLE may take some more time (around 10 days), because it has to pass through different departments. However sending email directly to your team will result into quick reply.
But sending emails and raising PLEs make no difference in your case status, however your emails/PLEs may keep DIAC busy with replies and delay your visa process.
So I must request all of you to hang on and forget about the visa.
i agree with Imran. CO just updates the file, online status, status of file etc. but CO has no control over verification process or anything else. He or she also waits for security agency to provide clearances.
My CO explicity told me that she has no control over internal checking process and she is waiting for its results too.
i think that PLE is more formal than direct email to CO because PLE moves from different departments and quality department or other department also get to know about the inquiry and its response but PLE takes more time than direct email to CO.
gmjally is offline  
Old Jul 7th 2010, 10:16 am
  #772  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 386
ashfaq is on a distinguished road
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by gmjally View Post
i agree with Imran. CO just updates the file, online status, status of file etc. but CO has no control over verification process or anything else. He or she also waits for security agency to provide clearances.
My CO explicity told me that she has no control over internal checking process and she is waiting for its results too.
i think that PLE is more formal than direct email to CO because PLE moves from different departments and quality department or other department also get to know about the inquiry and its response but PLE takes more time than direct email to CO.
It means PLE or email works. At least the CO updates ur file and online status as well so that u can be updates with ur application status although it might not fast ur application process but u can be updated with ur application status by sending PLE or email.
ashfaq is offline  
Old Jul 7th 2010, 8:30 pm
  #773  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 296
tatoo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Hello Paki guys,

One Paki applicant got visa today http://beupdate.co.uk/visagrants.php


so be relax and wait for ur turn as official time for CSL applicants is 15 months.
tatoo is offline  
Old Jul 7th 2010, 10:51 pm
  #774  
BE Enthusiast
 
mustafa_jaleel's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 333
mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by tatoo View Post
Hello Paki guys,

One Paki applicant got visa today http://beupdate.co.uk/visagrants.php


so be relax and wait for ur turn as official time for CSL applicants is 15 months.
Hey, this is great news
His time-line is very close to mine, except, he is Paper based but I applied online. This sends some real HOPE
mustafa_jaleel is offline  
Old Jul 8th 2010, 5:08 am
  #775  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 588
aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by mustafa_jaleel View Post
Hey, this is great news
His time-line is very close to mine, except, he is Paper based but I applied online. This sends some real HOPE
his processing took around 8th months after CO allocation...
it seems normal!
aliah is offline  
Old Jul 8th 2010, 7:17 am
  #776  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 386
ashfaq is on a distinguished road
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by tatoo View Post
Hello Paki guys,

One Paki applicant got visa today http://beupdate.co.uk/visagrants.php


so be relax and wait for ur turn as official time for CSL applicants is 15 months.
I do not agree with ur time span theory because i have seen some people who got visa after 15 months while some got within 1 year so it's not the game of 15 months. I think it's the game of security checks and nobody knows that when his/her checks will be done so hope for the best that the security checks of the old Pakistani applicants will be done soon.
ashfaq is offline  
Old Jul 8th 2010, 8:43 am
  #777  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 102
gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

I got a query.

I did my MS from USA. So, i lived there for 2 years.... AFter that, i returned to Pakistan.

Do I need police clearance from USA or only from Pakistan.
gmjally is offline  
Old Jul 8th 2010, 9:10 am
  #778  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 386
ashfaq is on a distinguished road
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by mustafa_jaleel View Post
Hey, this is great news
His time-line is very close to mine, except, he is Paper based but I applied online. This sends some real HOPE
There is one news for Pakistani applicants on http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...11#post8685611 some bro tells the scenario related to Pakistani applicants.
ashfaq is offline  
Old Jul 8th 2010, 10:00 am
  #779  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 296
tatoo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

u need to get ur PCC from USA also
tatoo is offline  
Old Jul 8th 2010, 10:22 am
  #780  
BE Forum Addict
 
imranprogrammer's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,255
imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by ashfaq View Post
There is one news for Pakistani applicants on http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...11#post8685611 some bro tells the scenario related to Pakistani applicants.
what is the bottom line?
imranprogrammer is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.