August 2009 Applicant

Old Jul 5th 2010, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

alipa is on a distinguished road
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by gillgee
dear alipa

Plz share ur detailed time line and R u from Pakistan as well?

Rgds
18th June 2009 - VE 175 , PCC/MEDICAL Frontloaded 28th Apr 2010 All Docs Met
Old Jul 5th 2010, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

r u from Pakistan?
Old Jul 5th 2010, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

alipa is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by tatoo
r u from Pakistan?
YES
Old Jul 5th 2010, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

mkokab1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear

I applied on 20 Aug 2009 and All my documents status is now MET as on 28 June 2010 including Form 80.

Please tell me wt's ur Form 80 status .Is it MET or not?
Looks like your grant is very near. InshAllah you will get it soon.
Old Jul 5th 2010, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

mkokab1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alipa
My all docs MET since 30th APRIL & now waiting...
Hang in there. Hopefully you will get your grant this month.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 12:17 am
Forum Regular

gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
In my case everything shows MET status except job verification

how did you know that job verification is pending? i think job verification is not listed on the document status list and it is a part of form 80 verification.
In my case, "Evidence of Specific Work Experience" and "Evidence of work experience" shows Received while rest of documents show the status of MET. My check list does not mention Form 80 but i have submitted it and got acknowledgment of receiving the documents.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

Dear

I applied on 20 Aug 2009 and All my documents status is now MET as on 28 June 2010 including Form 80.

Please tell me wt's ur Form 80 status .Is it MET or not?
I do not have Form 80 in my documents check list. I have submitted it to CO.... should I send PLE for that.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 4:27 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gmjally
I do not have Form 80 in my documents check list. I have submitted it to CO.... should I send PLE for that.
I emailed him and he updated but if you have some documents pending send them and then ask for the status.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
I emailed him and he updated but if you have some documents pending send them and then ask for the status.
OK Shafqat.

Thanks. I sent her PLE for it.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gmjally
Yes I send email to CO for Form 80 status inclusion on my documents status checklist and He included it there as MET on 28 June.

You can also send PLE/Email for this.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I send email to CO for Form 80 status inclusion on my documents status checklist and He included it there as MET on 28 June.

You can also send PLE/Email for this.
I also sent email to my CO to add form-80 in my documents checklist. But unfortunately my CO advised me to hang-On and stay cool.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
I also sent email to my CO to add form-80 in my documents checklist. But unfortunately my CO advised me to hang-On and stay cool.
Perhaps because of the fact you 're quite new applicant.As you 've applied in December and Co is allocated in Feb 2010 So Form 80 status is quite fresh(Just Received.)

I advise you the same as ur CO to hang on and presume ur case 'll be finalized in Dec 2010 to be much more realistic.

In this way U may avoid the frustrations that build up with this more inquisitive nature about ur PR case.

Best Regards
Old Jul 6th 2010, 6:30 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps because of the fact you 're quite new applicant.As you 've applied in December and Co is allocated in Feb 2010 So Form 80 status is quite fresh(Just Received.)

I advise you the same as ur CO to hang on and presume ur case 'll be finalized in Dec 2010 to be much more realistic.

In this way U may avoid the frustrations that build up with this more inquisitive nature about ur PR case.

Best Regards
Thanks bro for the advise. Please tell me one more thing. What type of verifications they have performed on form-80. I mean did they contact you over telephone, Or they visisted your residential place etc. etc. ??
Old Jul 6th 2010, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
Thanks bro for the advise. Please tell me one more thing. What type of verifications they have performed on form-80. I mean did they contact you over telephone, Or they visisted your residential place etc. etc. ??
Dear

I didn't receive any phone call from anyone.Neither one visited my place.
DIAC collaborates with AHC and local Agencies for all these sort of verifications and they perform it absolutely in a confidential way.

Some one on a forum suggested me about my PR case like this"It's like an arrow out of ur bow,Now it won't impact at all if u keep on contemplating about it.This arrow is gone now and in the hands on DIAC".
They 'll follow their on procedures.We can't do nothing .

Just Cheers....
Old Jul 6th 2010, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Dear

I didn't receive any phone call from anyone.Neither one visited my place.
DIAC collaborates with AHC and local Agencies for all these sort of verifications and they perform it absolutely in a confidential way.

Some one on a forum suggested me about my PR case like this"It's like an arrow out of ur bow,Now it won't impact at all if u keep on contemplating about it.This arrow is gone now and in the hands on DIAC".
They 'll follow their on procedures.We can't do nothing .

Just Cheers....
Thank you gillgee . I wish the arrow would'nt hurt me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.