August 2009 Applicant

Old Jun 27th 2010, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

zhmajumder is on a distinguished road
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

After long waiting, I got my approval on 22 June. I was waiting for new visa year. But got it before that. Probabably my CO has given it as my birthday gift. Thanks to my CO...though it may not reach to him. Thanks to all of the members of this forum.
Old Jun 27th 2010, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

mahbub1230 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulation and happy birthday. One thing i have to know did you submit form 80 or form 1221.

Originally Posted by zhmajumder
After long waiting, I got my approval on 22 June. I was waiting for new visa year. But got it before that. Probabably my CO has given it as my birthday gift. Thanks to my CO...though it may not reach to him. Thanks to all of the members of this forum.
Old Jun 27th 2010, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

Conrats. Would u like to share ur Team/region ?
Old Jun 27th 2010, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mahbub1230
Congratulation and happy birthday. One thing i have to know did you submit form 80 or form 1221.
As I use Agent, so he submit all the document. He submit both the forms as I sent him the signed papers of the forms. Beside that CO did some queries on Form 80 in the beginning of January.
Old Jun 27th 2010, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tatoo
Conrats. Would u like to share ur Team/region ?
I am from bangladesh and my CO was from team 3 initially, later it change to team 2 (last month)
Old Jun 28th 2010, 2:02 am
Forum Regular

Eveelg is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations....
Old Jun 28th 2010, 4:12 am
Forum Regular

Could you please tell me when your CO changed from team 3 to team 2 that time CO informed you. because my CO from team 3.

I am from bangladesh and my CO was from team 3 initially, later it change to team 2 (last month)
Old Jun 28th 2010, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Could you please tell me when your CO changed from team 3 to team 2 that time CO informed you. because my CO from team 3.
I too had team 3 and then it changed to Team 2...
they wont inform you about such change and probably you will get to know through answer to your query(from team email address)...
Old Jun 28th 2010, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

luvausi is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by aliah
they wont inform you about such change and probably you will get to know through answer to your query(from team email address)...
Aliah,

I never anticipated too much in ths forum. but regulary reading posts. i think people who front load Med and PCC probably find ther Job verification Call. i applied in Oct 2009 all docs met exclided Meds. i am waiting for that even on every day i think i shud submit Meds by my OWN but consultant does not allow me to do that . what u think?
Old Jun 28th 2010, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by luvausi
Aliah,

I never anticipated too much in ths forum. but regulary reading posts. i think people who front load Med and PCC probably find ther Job verification Call. i applied in Oct 2009 all docs met exclided Meds. i am waiting for that even on every day i think i shud submit Meds by my OWN but consultant does not allow me to do that . what u think?
i did that to speed up the process just after CO allocation but being a pakistani,i have to wait for inetrnal checks to complete...
i understood the risk of medical or PCC expiry but i risked it...
its absolutely your personal decision...
Did u raise any PLE or query with CO to know the status of checks in ur case????
Old Jun 28th 2010, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

luvausi is on a distinguished road

i did that to speed up the process just after CO allocation but being a pakistani,i have to wait for inetrnal checks to complete...
i understood the risk of medical or PCC expiry but i risked it...
its absolutely your personal decision...
Did u raise any PLE or query with CO to know the status of checks in ur case????
no i never sent any PLE yet rather i want to be quite. LOL. being a strong believer as all Pakistani . i am reciting SUra Yasin , Sura Waqia and Sura Muzamil. It works realy. I know many people wil laugh but real it gives you alot relief. try it................
Old Jun 28th 2010, 7:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by luvausi
no i never sent any PLE yet rather i want to be quite. LOL. being a strong believer as all Pakistani . i am reciting SUra Yasin , Sura Waqia and Sura Muzamil. It works realy. I know many people wil laugh but real it gives you alot relief. try it................
yes right...they should...
But sometime try getting update from ur CO...
that may give direction to your wait!
Old Jun 28th 2010, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

I got the below replay on 16th April 2010. till now i am waiting for hearing a good news from my CO. My most of the doc are showing met on 3rd March 2010 except my wife form 80 and 1221 and my photograph and marriage certificate. i have sent 4 mails (3rd May, 1st,8th and 22nd June) to my co but till now i did not get any replay from him. i am from team 3. How can i know my CO is change or not? I think my CO is change that's why i did not get any response from my CO.

Thank you for your email.

Your application is currently undergoing routine internal checking.

You will be contacted if any further information is required, or when a
decision is made.

Regards,
Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre
DIAC

Old Jun 29th 2010, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mahbub,

You application will be finalised soon as indicated in the reply, 'when a decision is made'.It is not written for people whose applications are undergoing security checks.
I got the below replay on 16th April 2010. till now i am waiting for hearing a good news from my CO. My most of the doc are showing met on 3rd March 2010 except my wife form 80 and 1221 and my photograph and marriage certificate. i have sent 4 mails (3rd May, 1st,8th and 22nd June) to my co but till now i did not get any replay from him. i am from team 3. How can i know my CO is change or not? I think my CO is change that's why i did not get any response from my CO.

Thank you for your email.

Your application is currently undergoing routine internal checking.

You will be contacted if any further information is required, or when a
decision is made.

Regards,
Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre
DIAC
Old Jun 29th 2010, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

Hi intellect20

but i got this mail on 16th April 2010. more than 2 months gone but i did not get any good news or any update in my doc list.

Originally Posted by intellect20
Hi Mahbub,

You application will be finalised soon as indicated in the reply, 'when a decision is made'.It is not written for people whose applications are undergoing security checks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.