August 2009 Applicant

Old Feb 13th 2010, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

mahbub1230 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Congratulation najah.
Originally Posted by najah
I am very bz today. Today is my after marriage celebration party. So i cant give detaile post right now. I will give it later. I applied on 16 aug. I got the grant today. Thanks a lot everyone. I am from a HR cntry. And now about the myth which i believed once. It proved wrong. I am from team 3. It was pretty quick. Infact i am really from a very hr cntry.
Old Feb 13th 2010, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

dalam is an unknown quantity at this point

I am very bz today. Today is my after marriage celebration party. So i cant give detaile post right now. I will give it later. I applied on 16 aug. I got the grant today. Thanks a lot everyone. I am from a HR cntry. And now about the myth which i believed once. It proved wrong. I am from team 3. It was pretty quick. Infact i am really from a very hr cntry.
Dear najah,
Congratulations!
It's a good sign
I have applied 17th august.My all doc. met without PCC
Waitng with close monitoring....
Old Feb 13th 2010, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

najah is on a distinguished road

Dear Dalam/Mahboob/Amanda/Dorothy,
thanks a lot. BE was really great. I was very tensed. Without this website it may be a great disaster for me. So much information. Thanks a lot to users (specially Amanda), Strict moderators (specially Dorothy) and the DIAC officials (if there are any) here and in the Adelaide. Please forgive me if I said anything wrong (actually there was one). People make mistakes. Now I am very happy. I am sorry that I couldnt post previously as my marriage ceremony was on that time. Now I am giving you the total timeline. It is true that the high risk countries take a little longer than the low risk countries. It is acceptable. In our country we actually dont believe our own people. That is the main reason for double checking the applicants. In our countrie's security clearance departments/agencies there are a lot of bureaucracy also. I had my security clearance done before for other countries. I myself hold a Aussie visa. If not it may take more time as the problem is with our local agencies. Not a problem with the teams/DIAC. Without the clearance they probably wont proceed as there will be a 90% probability of fraud/risk. For my case it was pretty pretty quick and I am from HR country. Well now I am giving a total timeline. Probably it may reduce the anxiety level. Every timeline is different. So...........

IELTS: 8 8 8 6
EA sent: 14-04-09
+ve assessment: 2125-13 (Professional Electronics Engineer) 10-08-09
Application sent to DIAC for 175 CSL/MODL: 16-08-09
Ack: 17-08-09
Application being processed further: 17-09-09
JD sent from company: 16-11-09
Heard first time from my lovely CO for MED and PCC and all met except PCC/med: 01-12-09
TEAM 03
Med done: 07-12-09
Med received: 15-12-09
Med referred: 21-12-09
Med finalized for me: 07-01-10
Med finalized for spouse: 18-01-10
PCC met and CO asked for form 815 (health undertaking): 20-01-10
Form 815 sent: 21-01-10
Medicals met (all met): 20/28-01-10
Sent PLE for the form 815: 08-02-10
A new line popped up with form 815 with met message: 10-02-10
Applicant Approved: 12-02-10

Thanks a lot. Pray for me and forgive me if I have hurt anyone unintentionally.
Old Feb 13th 2010, 6:14 pm
Just Joined

vermont42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aliash
which country u live in? which immi office you go once in a while ?
I live in Adelaide and go down to the 55 currie street office, they say CSL is up to 15 months and non-csl is longer
Old Feb 13th 2010, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

mahboob807 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Dalam/Mahboob/Amanda/Dorothy,
thanks a lot. BE was really great. I was very tensed. Without this website it may be a great disaster for me. So much information. Thanks a lot to users (specially Amanda), Strict moderators (specially Dorothy) and the DIAC officials (if there are any) here and in the Adelaide. Please forgive me if I said anything wrong (actually there was one). People make mistakes. Now I am very happy. I am sorry that I couldnt post previously as my marriage ceremony was on that time. Now I am giving you the total timeline. It is true that the high risk countries take a little longer than the low risk countries. It is acceptable. In our country we actually dont believe our own people. That is the main reason for double checking the applicants. In our countrie's security clearance departments/agencies there are a lot of bureaucracy also. I had my security clearance done before for other countries. I myself hold a Aussie visa. If not it may take more time as the problem is with our local agencies. Not a problem with the teams/DIAC. Without the clearance they probably wont proceed as there will be a 90% probability of fraud/risk. For my case it was pretty pretty quick and I am from HR country. Well now I am giving a total timeline. Probably it may reduce the anxiety level. Every timeline is different. So...........

IELTS: 8 8 8 6
EA sent: 14-04-09
+ve assessment: 2125-13 (Professional Electronics Engineer) 10-08-09
Application sent to DIAC for 175 CSL/MODL: 16-08-09
Ack: 17-08-09
Application being processed further: 17-09-09
JD sent from company: 16-11-09
Heard first time from my lovely CO for MED and PCC and all met except PCC/med: 01-12-09
TEAM 03
Med done: 07-12-09
Med received: 15-12-09
Med referred: 21-12-09
Med finalized for me: 07-01-10
Med finalized for spouse: 18-01-10
Form 815 sent: 21-01-10
Medicals met (all met): 20/28-01-10
Sent PLE for the form 815: 08-02-10
A new line popped up with form 815 with met message: 10-02-10
Applicant Approved: 12-02-10

Thanks a lot. Pray for me and forgive me if I have hurt anyone unintentionally.
Great Najah,
Congratulation again.
Your timeline really gives us hope.
Wish you a great life in OZ.
Old Feb 13th 2010, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Najah,
What is form 815 (Health Undertaking)

Should all the applicant send this to DIAC?
Old Feb 13th 2010, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

najah is on a distinguished road

Dear MAhboob,
we wife had a medical history 10 years back. She had a tb scar but was treated properly. If you have some history (provided that it is not active) DIAC will ask you to sign this form. The purpose is to contact health service authority for further monitoring for a specific time to check that the health is stable and the validity date for visa is also 6 months. If you do not have any issues you do not need to sign this.
Old Feb 14th 2010, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

asadsherazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi aliash, gmjally, funky_beat,

Thanks for sharing ur status updates.. well i applied via agent.. and so far i have just submitted the Form-80 on Dec-2009. Since then no update on my side, No CO allocation also... hope this is all normal ?
Old Feb 14th 2010, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

aliash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by asadsherazi

Thanks for sharing ur status updates.. well i applied via agent.. and so far i have just submitted the Form-80 on Dec-2009. Since then no update on my side, No CO allocation also... hope this is all normal ?
I also applied via agent.. No worries mate.. we keep forgetting that till few months back it used to take 1 year minimum for the grant of PR.. I dont know why we are becoming so restless and hyper. We should just wait and hope for the best.
Old Feb 14th 2010, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by asadsherazi

Hi asadsherazi,

who asked you to submit form 80.... In my case, i was also informed about CO at that time when i was asked to submit Form 80.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

any update from august 2009 applicants??????
Old Feb 15th 2010, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

zhmajumder is on a distinguished road

Last week, I had an telephonic enquiry from Australian Embassy. They called to my workplace, can't get my referre as he was in hospital, then talk to one of my collegue and then immediatly call to me. I believe that the enquiry went well. Now waiting for the CO's contact. I am from Bangladesh and Team-3.

Is there anyone from Bangladesh who got this kind of enquiry recently? I have a collegue who got the PR without enquiry. I am quite bit worried as I have state sponsorship as well but had to face this kind of enquiry. Can anyone know what is the basis of selection of the application for enquiry?
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by zhmajumder
Last week, I had an telephonic enquiry from Australian Embassy. They called to my workplace, can't get my referre as he was in hospital, then talk to one of my collegue and then immediatly call to me. I believe that the enquiry went well. Now waiting for the CO's contact. I am from Bangladesh and Team-3.

Is there anyone from Bangladesh who got this kind of enquiry recently? I have a collegue who got the PR without enquiry. I am quite bit worried as I have state sponsorship as well but had to face this kind of enquiry. Can anyone know what is the basis of selection of the application for enquiry?
What they asked you? (If you can share)
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

dalam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zhmajumder

What about all doc. status?
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

zhmajumder is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mahboob807
What they asked you? (If you can share)
They asked about my roles and responsibility and some other questions related to my application.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.