August 2009 Applicant

Old Dec 18th 2009, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

xLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nice
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Just a quick update....got case officer on 30.11.09, requested PCC and medicals also.....let the party commence!!!! Although until I have the visa in my little hands the Champers will be kept on ice

L
Old Dec 19th 2009, 2:09 am
Forum Regular

aliash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xLaLax
Just a quick update....got case officer on 30.11.09, requested PCC and medicals also.....let the party commence!!!! Although until I have the visa in my little hands the Champers will be kept on ice

L
congrats... progress for LR country has startup .. cross fingers for HR
Old Dec 19th 2009, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

I guess DIAC will assign CO to HR august applicant after new year.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 3:09 am
Forum Regular

zhmajumder is on a distinguished road

I didn't find any list/table like september applicants to show the visa progress of August applicants. I think the table is very useful. Can anyone create the table, else I will try to collect all the august applicants info and create the table tomorrow.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 3:42 am
Forum Regular

jdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud of

I phoned Immigration a few days ago and was told that my visa probably won't even be looked at until the end of 2012!!!!! My profession, hairdresser, is on the MODL but not the Critical Skills List. Why am I being left behind when others already have a CO and/or visa?????? It is very frustrating!!!!
Old Dec 19th 2009, 4:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jdraper
I phoned Immigration a few days ago and was told that my visa probably won't even be looked at until the end of 2012!!!!! My profession, hairdresser, is on the MODL but not the Critical Skills List. Why am I being left behind when others already have a CO and/or visa?????? It is very frustrating!!!!
Yes, this is very much frustrating. The Sep 23 rules changes, makes a lot of applicant frustrated as their application will not look until 2012. Anyhow...we are also in very difficult situation as the CSL list may be changed at any time and our application may be affected for that. But we hope for the best. I also wishes that DIAC will change their rules again so that your application may be start processing again very soon.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

ThKmOZ has a spectacular aura aboutThKmOZ has a spectacular aura aboutThKmOZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by zhmajumder
I didn't find any list/table like september applicants to show the visa progress of August applicants. I think the table is very useful. Can anyone create the table, else I will try to collect all the august applicants info and create the table tomorrow.
Summary List Table is useful and easy to see, but maintain the right format, data collection, (frequently) reformat stuff take time and patient
Old Dec 21st 2009, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

Any August 2009 applicants who assigned CO last week? I am so worried becoz september 175 applicants got their CO in december but no updates from august applicant
Old Dec 21st 2009, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tatoo
Any August 2009 applicants who assigned CO last week? I am so worried becoz september 175 applicants got their CO in december but no updates from august applicant
na man.. no updates.. i guess this thing will go to january now.. i mean after Christmas holidays..

by the way i dont think so that other then SS applicants of Sept any of them got CO.
Old Dec 21st 2009, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

i have checked on BEupdate.com , there are few 175 Sept applicants who got their CO.
Old Dec 21st 2009, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

LoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really nice

Originally Posted by tatoo
i have checked on BEupdate.com , there are few 175 Sept applicants who got their CO.
I have noticed a few September applicants have been assigned CO's too

Hopefully you hear soon!
Old Dec 21st 2009, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by LoopyL
I have noticed a few September applicants have been assigned CO's too

Hopefully you hear soon!
August Applicant with SS, but no CO yet.....very frustrating.....but got some relax that there are few Aug applicants are also waiting for CO...
Old Dec 21st 2009, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

tejas is an unknown quantity at this point

just check that you have CO or not allocated by sending PLE
Originally Posted by zhmajumder
August Applicant with SS, but no CO yet.....very frustrating.....but got some relax that there are few Aug applicants are also waiting for CO...
Old Dec 21st 2009, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tejas
just check that you have CO or not allocated by sending PLE
how can we check through PLE? and what should we write in PLE? I have applied through agent can I send PLE?
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 1:37 am
Forum Regular

whtzau is on a distinguished road

Dear all,

Should we inform DIAC applicants' CSL status by PLE ? Please kindly advise, thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.