Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Any update ??????
Old Sep 15th 2010, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tatoo
Any update ??????
Now,I curse the day when I applied for Immi instead of a student visa.

I always planned for a student visa and be there and then lodge for Immi within 12 months timeframe.
But my cousin(who is a national there in Oz.)totally refused my idea and encouraged me to apply for this pathetic thing called PR.

Now,Every Paki applicant is cursing the way they are treating paki applicants for CRITICAL lists.

I cant even withdraw my application
Old Sep 15th 2010, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by gillgee

I always planned for a student visa and be there and then lodge for Immi within 12 months timeframe.
But my cousin(who is a national there in Oz.)totally refused my idea and encouraged me to apply for this pathetic thing called PR.

Now,Every Paki applicant is cursing the way they are treating paki applicants for CRITICAL lists.

Do not get distracted gillgee. You will get PR soon.
Student visa is adhoc and people on study visa dream about PR.
Old Sep 15th 2010, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

dont lose hope yar...be positive!!!
PR is the best option...my friends are in Australia on study visa and from their situation,i learned that waiting in ur home country[while alteast you are on job,earning and in queue]for PR is lot better than going on study visa,spending too much money and even then you are unsure about the policy standing the day you plan on applying for PR...

stay put and keep your fingers crossed!!!

Plus i do believe that most of us,if not all,applied through local consultants who are not MARA registered.They don`t take the pain after applying on your behalf.they are useless and cant tell you about the exact situation/standing of your case.

one piece of advice for you.better start applying for admissions and study visa.that will take your eyes off this immi thing for a while and inshaAllah you will be done with PR by the end of that
Old Sep 15th 2010, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
Do not get distracted gillgee. You will get PR soon.
Student visa is adhoc and people on study visa dream about PR.

Dear

"Distraction" might be the final outcome.SOON is no more fascinates me.People are waiting for 17 months,its not a fair deal.

I 'm on 13th month now and if get it at 18th,then it 'd have no use for me.
Old Sep 15th 2010, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by aliah
dont lose hope yar...be positive!!!
PR is the best option...my friends are in Australia on study visa and from their situation,i learned that waiting in ur home country[while alteast you are on job,earning and in queue]for PR is lot better than going on study visa,spending too much money and even then you are unsure about the policy standing the day you plan on applying for PR...

stay put and keep your fingers crossed!!!

Plus i do believe that most of us,if not all,applied through local consultants who are not MARA registered.They don`t take the pain after applying on your behalf.they are useless and cant tell you about the exact situation/standing of your case.

one piece of advice for you.better start applying for admissions and study visa.that will take your eyes off this immi thing for a while and inshaAllah you will be done with PR by the end of that
Thx dear

I 'm always wondered which side is +ve?

To wait for this bloody game or go for other options?

I just want to highlight the point if I dun get PR,then I 'd have wasted a considerable time and money in this vague game.

I had been having some comparably suitable options during this waiting time but couldn't avail all that.

Just imagine,If my profession remains no more on SOL?then that's mean a CAP and Cease ;pragmatically.
Old Sep 15th 2010, 5:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Thx dear

I 'm always wondered which side is +ve?

To wait for this bloody game or go for other options?

I just want to highlight the point if I dun get PR,then I 'd have wasted a considerable time and money in this vague game.

I had been having some comparably suitable options during this waiting time but couldn't avail all that.

Just imagine,If my profession remains no more on SOL?then that's mean a CAP and Cease ;pragmatically.
you are rightly frustrated!!!
but see DIAC never asked us to apply and start packing the luggage...one should keep on moving with back up plan rather its better to pursue your higher studies in the meanwhile...that will kill the time anyways!!!
Old Sep 15th 2010, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

you are rightly frustrated!!!
but see DIAC never asked us to apply and start packing the luggage...one should keep on moving with back up plan rather its better to pursue your higher studies in the meanwhile...that will kill the time anyways!!!

But DIAC always keep on saying
"It's estimated 12 months from the date of lodgement if u 're on CSL"
Old Sep 15th 2010, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

Dear

"Distraction" might be the final outcome.SOON is no more fascinates me.People are waiting for 17 months,its not a fair deal.

I 'm on 13th month now and if get it at 18th,then it 'd have no use for me.
yes, you are right
we were expecting that old pending Pak applicants might get visas at the start of new quota during 2010 but nothing happened apart from a couple of people (who got visas) all are still in same situation and there is no indication of the finalization of these old applications any time soon
Old Sep 15th 2010, 5:50 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

ESTIMATED being the key word
Old Sep 15th 2010, 5:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

its estimated...........
my CO estimated it to be next 3-4 months but its still not complete...
it is merely an estimate,no force of law!!!
Well,i am also upset and waiting earnestly for the outcome but all i want to say z that we should not blame DIAC directly...there are various other factors involved...frankly speaking,when i read any news of suicide attack or bomb blast in Pakistan[which is part of daily routine now ],i silently add one more month to my expected wait duration chart
image of our country and countryman is getting deformed...When people from FATA & WAZIRISTAN are being scrutinised while traveling inside Pakistan,how come you expect international agencies to let us pass through gates unchecked in such scenario????

patience bro patience

Last edited by aliah; Sep 15th 2010 at 5:53 pm.
Old Sep 15th 2010, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

its estimated...........
Well,i am also upset and waiting earnestly for the outcome but all i want to say z that we should not blame DIAC directly...there are various other factors involved...frankly speaking,when i read any news of suicide attack or bomb blast in Pakistan[which is part of daily routine now ],i silently add one more month to my expected wait duration chart
image of our country and countryman is getting deformed...When people from FATA & WAZIRISTAN are being scrutinised while traveling inside Pakistan,how come you expect international agencies to let us pass through gates unchecked in such scenario????

patience bro patience
that is not correct
the US H1 and UK Tier-1 are being processed normally ... you can get the UK t-1 in months ... even Ausssie Student visas are a lot quicker .... do you think that US and UK are negligent of their security ? of-course not

and why is Australia processing Pak student visas ? don't you think that students need as much scrutiny as PR visas ? they are also going to stay in Australia for years

To make things pending this long is clear cut discrimination of behalf of DIAC or whatever and nothing more , stop blaming yourself for everything
Old Sep 15th 2010, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana

ESTIMATION may go wrong for me,for another applicant,for a more few applicants,at the max for 50 percent applicants

NOT for ALL the applicants.That must not be called an estimation.
I might have not been obnoxious if DIAC had at least lengthen its ESTIMATION.

I was initially planning to apply for a provisional visa(Relative sponsored 475)just because of its time limit(6 months at that time)but unluckily applied for this PERMANENT visa.

My point is DIAC is deliberately slow in these proceedings,why don't they carry on inetrnal/external/routine/etc checks SIMULTANEOUSLY for HR applicants.
They kept on waiting us for one checks;then another one;then some external agency check;then agian integrity checks.
It sounds ridiculous and unfair dealing as far as customer side is concerned.

Cheers
Old Sep 15th 2010, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

its estimated...........

patience bro patience
Dear

You are absolutely right.DIAC has a cent percent right in scrutinizing the HR applicants.But what sort of intelligence they can't gather in a year time span?

Security/Intelligence etc. can be gathered in a year time limit.If DIAC can't get us scrutinize even in a year,then they should ban us for ever because then there is no such check or guarantee that can be performed.
Old Sep 15th 2010, 6:35 pm
Banned

gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Poor and uneducated estimation

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.