August 2008 Applications

Old Mar 5th 2010, 12:52 pm
Just Joined

siddiqui.indian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2008 Applications

Originally Posted by siddiqui.indian
Mashallah Thats a great news....Mabrook...

hamarey liye bhi duwa kariye plz....
Landed in Sydney Yesterday................. Any advices for job?
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

Sattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really nice

Hi All,

This thread hasn't been updated for a while

I won't go into the full story as I've started another thread around that one. But any of you left waiting may be encouraged to hear that I seem to have been granted a CO for my August 2008 application.

Good luck to anyone still waiting from the 08/08 group
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

MSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Sattman
Hi All,

This thread hasn't been updated for a while

I won't go into the full story as I've started another thread around that one. But any of you left waiting may be encouraged to hear that I seem to have been granted a CO for my August 2008 application.

Good luck to anyone still waiting from the 08/08 group
Good to here that..it's been a while since my initial entry in December 09 and still got few months before the permanent move..

Cheers
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

Sattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really nice

Originally Posted by MSGuy
Good to here that..it's been a while since my initial entry in December 09 and still got few months before the permanent move..

Cheers
Do you have job to go to ? Which state are you sponsored by ?

I'm doing a ridiculous amount of recruiting in Sydney at the moment, and the market is bare....I've currently got 11 vacancies to fill
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

MSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to all

Do you have job to go to ? Which state are you sponsored by ?

I'm doing a ridiculous amount of recruiting in Sydney at the moment, and the market is bare....I've currently got 11 vacancies to fill
Well..I don't have a job in Aus yet.. (been keeping an eye from here in Dubai where I'm currently employed)

I was sponsored by ACT so I'm heading to Canberra..any idea about the market there?

Will it be tough for a single guy?

HTH
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

Not too sure about Canberra - a large proportion of the work there is government ad a significant amount of that will require citizenship

We've been recruiting connectivity engineers down there recently as we won a DoD contract, but not much in the MS space. If you are interested in working for a global IT company, send me a PM with some details around what you're looking for and I can keep an eye on the vacancy notices
Old Sep 24th 2010, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

jezandem is just really nicejezandem is just really nicejezandem is just really nicejezandem is just really nicejezandem is just really nicejezandem is just really nicejezandem is just really nicejezandem is just really nicejezandem is just really nicejezandem is just really nicejezandem is just really nice
Default RSMS TIMESCALE

Hi, will be sending rsms visa app very soon, anyone out there doing the same? and does anyone know how long decisions are taking? heard there was a huge backlog at parrametter...anyone know if this is still the case? we were told to send it there by employer, even though work is in Queensland..
Old Sep 29th 2010, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

Finally - after two years and two months, pre grant letter arrived today
Time to book our flights to Fiji \ NZ before they change their mind

Probably best that I cancel the ENS application......

Anyone else still waiting, or am I the last ?
Old Sep 29th 2010, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

Congratulations.... Time to party...

Cheers
Old Sep 29th 2010, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

asadsherazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Many Congrats to you !!

Not sure if any one else still waiting belonging to the same time period as of you.. However i think m on my way to break your record

Aug-2009 applicant, no medical/PCC request so far,

By the way what is ENS application ??
Old Sep 29th 2010, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

martini001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello

Congrats mate
Looks like you gonna party with Aborygens soon

I'm also 2008 applicant but from november
Hopefuly I'll get my CO one day
It's been so long...
Maybe one day I'll be as happy as you are now

Good luck mate
Old Oct 3rd 2010, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

coops432 is on a distinguished road

we got our CO last week

Here is hoping it goes through fast.

Coops
Old Oct 3rd 2010, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

ZOE POE has a brilliant futureZOE POE has a brilliant futureZOE POE has a brilliant futureZOE POE has a brilliant futureZOE POE has a brilliant futureZOE POE has a brilliant future

Finally after waiting since august 2008 i now have a case officer for my 175 visa,was almost giving up hope,just sent work references now just waiting for requests for meds hopefully shouldnt be to long now
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

Trussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to all

Same as - finally after waiting 2 years we have a CO on our 175!!!! Lets hope the next bit is a bit quicker!!!!
Old Oct 28th 2010, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

moriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Trussie
Same as - finally after waiting 2 years we have a CO on our 175!!!! Lets hope the next bit is a bit quicker!!!!
After all this time we got our grant letter today, nice e-mail to wake up to!
We got our case officer on the 28th of Oct. Just need to sell the house and we are off!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.