August 2008 Applications

Old Sep 16th 2008, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

MSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to all
Default Re: August 2008 Applications

Originally Posted by sean1811
hey have just looked at our on line appi tracking thing, and now a msg appeared saying "your application is being processed further" . Hopefully this is the start of the case office being appointed.

Any one else have this in the Aug applicants.

I see the same thing in my status too.."application is being processed further". But I didnt frontload PCC and Meds. I dont think this mean we have CO's. Thoughts anyone?

Any IT people in this thread?

Cheers.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

sean1811 is an unknown quantity at this point

no I dont think it means we have a co yet I can but dream

Yes MSGUY Im an IT person
Old Sep 17th 2008, 12:20 am
Forum Regular

Sattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really nice

Looks like I'm late to the party

We submitted our e-visa on 04/08 for GSM 175. We're currently in Sydney and have been here for 2 1/2 years on a 457.

I'm also in IT, applied to the ACS as a Systems Manager and was accepted as a Systems Programmer
Old Sep 17th 2008, 3:20 am
Forum Regular

MSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to all

Was thinking me alone here.........pleased to hear from you guys...

Sattman...didn't you ask ACS why you were given a different role? I read some posts about people getting wrong ASCO codes.

So...have you done meds and pcc's ?. I'm waiting few more months.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

Sattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really nice

I did go back to the ACS about the ASCO code, and was told that they select the most appropriate code based on the submission. I'm hoping it won;lt be a problem...

I'm planning to send the PCC forms this week, I'm guessing that they'll take a lot longer for us as we are already here. The meds can wait because they'll be done in Sydney and should turn around quite quickly, so probably next month.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 11:48 am
Just Joined

Mac SA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MSGuy
I see the same thing in my status too.."application is being processed further". But I didnt frontload PCC and Meds. I dont think this mean we have CO's. Thoughts anyone?

Any IT people in this thread?

Cheers.
I'm also in IT (2231-79 -.net technologies).

We are in South Africa (high risk country). We have booked out meds for the 12 Nov 2008 and are going to frontload with the hope that things will be a bit quicker.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

hoooray have sold the house, was on mkt for 10 weeks, now just waiting for the case officer and our visa
Old Sep 25th 2008, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

sue32 is an unknown quantity at this point

hoooray have sold the house, was on mkt for 10 weeks, now just waiting for the case officer and our visa
well done sean, in this market that is fantastic, remember good luck comes in 3's so, house, co, and visa (ever looking on the bright side of things) good luck - sue
Old Sep 25th 2008, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sue32
well done sean, in this market that is fantastic, remember good luck comes in 3's so, house, co, and visa (ever looking on the bright side of things) good luck - sue
Thanks Sue, im over the world, and we only had to drop 19k, sounds a lot but not in this market i dont think, I hope everyone has some luck as well
Old Sep 25th 2008, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

SilverH is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats - 19k is a big drop but in the current market at least you have sold... well done!!!
Old Sep 26th 2008, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

Going mad... I know things wont change but I cant help looking nearly every week to see if any further progress has been made on our application. Any advice to help my sanity would be greatly appreciated....
Old Sep 26th 2008, 9:27 am
Just Joined

queenb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SilverH
Going mad... I know things wont change but I cant help looking nearly every week to see if any further progress has been made on our application. Any advice to help my sanity would be greatly appreciated....

Well done Silver H We have been on market for over 3 motnhs got our visa on 3rd Sept, 08. However stil no joy with the House selling We have already dropped 20K

Any tips would be appreciated.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

ok guys, how do you get ur timelines on the end of your msgs?
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

ok guys, how do you get ur timelines on the end of your msgs?
Click on My Profile under the Discussion Forum Header then click on Edit Signature....
Old Oct 7th 2008, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

OZERJON is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

our application was submitted on 23rd august, having to do the waiting game now.

cheers
john

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.