AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Sep 13th 2008, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by saleh_noures
Hi ,
it is one year and one month since i lodge my application , no case officer yet , what's a long wait ?!!

hi, refering to the letter/email you were sent previously, i would say that you do have a case officer, so i would think that as long as you have submitted everything required, it shouldnt be much longer now before you have your visas. GOOD LUCK!
Old Sep 13th 2008, 1:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about

Hi All

I am ashamed to say that I have not been on this thread for ages but since getting the visa and trying to sell the house and then swopping to renting we have been very busy.

Well today is my last working Saturday and next friday I leave work. Our house is being rented out from the 1st October and we are going to stay with family in Birmingham before flying out on the 8th October and so I have a couple of weeks to pack up the rest of our stuff we are taking and some time to sell the rest of our furniture.

I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone on here and to wish anyone still waiting for a case officer and visa good luck.

We are going to see some friends in Perth 1st then off to the Queenslands Gold Coast to see some more friends then off HOME to hervey bay.

Hope to see some of you guys over there one day.

Goodbye

Isle
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:59 pm
markj

painter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nice

Best of luck
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:27 am
Forum Regular

saleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nice

Originally Posted by hairart
hi, refering to the letter/email you were sent previously, i would say that you do have a case officer, so i would think that as long as you have submitted everything required, it shouldnt be much longer now before you have your visas. GOOD LUCK!
thanks for the nice comment , i wish this waiting game will end soon .
Old Sep 14th 2008, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by isle
Hi All

I am ashamed to say that I have not been on this thread for ages but since getting the visa and trying to sell the house and then swopping to renting we have been very busy.

Well today is my last working Saturday and next friday I leave work. Our house is being rented out from the 1st October and we are going to stay with family in Birmingham before flying out on the 8th October and so I have a couple of weeks to pack up the rest of our stuff we are taking and some time to sell the rest of our furniture.

I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone on here and to wish anyone still waiting for a case officer and visa good luck.

We are going to see some friends in Perth 1st then off to the Queenslands Gold Coast to see some more friends then off HOME to hervey bay.

Hope to see some of you guys over there one day.

Goodbye

Isle
Good luck Isle
Keep us posted on your new life
Old Sep 14th 2008, 11:53 am

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

any news to share.
my buyers are dithering and fear the worst.

busy looking at Mandurah, as hubby been offered job in area........... but we need to be there by end of October. We really do not want to reduce house price again.

As a point of interest who has reduced their house by more than 35k we have and it hurts.
Old Sep 14th 2008, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

well we had a valuation done last sept, and our last offer that we accepted(which has since fallen through) was for 50K less than that, we are now on market for 40K less than original valuation, and yes it does hurt
Old Sep 14th 2008, 9:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Hi All

Sorry not been on this week. I went back to work to cover for someone whilst they were on holiday. I didn't enjoy it and I'm glad to be back to day time telly and my ironing board!!

Can't remember who's done what except for Claretandblues visa FANTASTIC

Some very positive posts from our new arrivals - keep them coming. I'm so pleased for you all.

For those waiting to sell - my friend who is an EA, says she had the worst month ever in July, August improved and Sept has already started well - so please please let there be some buyers out there for you. Good luck - hope the visas and house sales/tenants come soon.

Take care

Caroline
Old Sep 16th 2008, 2:01 am
Just Joined

S-Man is on a distinguished road

ASPC PROCESSING INFORMATION - For the week of 15 September 2008

Applications lodged on or before the dates shown below have been allocated
to case officers for further processing.

Skilled Migration Applications lodged before 1 September 2007

Onshore Skilled visas (permanent and provisional)

Student/Graduate applications - Class DD and DE visas
Subclass 880: 31 August 2007 (paper), 31 August 2007 (e-lodged)
Subclass 881: 31 August 2007 (paper), 31 August 2007 (e-lodged)
Subclass 882: 31 August 2007 (paper), 31 August 2007 (e-lodged)

Offshore Skilled visas (permanent and provisional)

Skilled Migration visas - All paper based applications for Class BN, BQ,
BR, UX and UZ visas
Subclasses 134, 136, 137, 138, 139, 495 and 496: 04 July 2007

General Skilled Migration (GSM) visas processed by ASPC

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VE
Subclasses: 175 and 176
E-lodged: 28 November 2007
Paper lodged: 9 October 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VF
Subclasses: 475, and 476,
E-lodged: 25 November 2007
Paper lodged: 27 September 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VB
Subclasses: 885, 886, and 887
E-lodged: 14 December 2007 (applications lodged before 1 July 2008
only)
Paper lodged: 8 February 2008

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VC subclass 487 only
E-lodged: 20 November 2007 (applications lodged before 1 July 2008
only)
Paper lodged: 19 September 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VC subclass 485 only
E-lodged: 26 January 2008 (applications lodged before 1 July 2008
only)
Paper lodged: 20 December 2007
Old Sep 16th 2008, 4:52 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

G'day all!!!

This is the forst time i've been on since landing in australia. we've been here about 10 days now, have bought a car but are still looking for a rental. we are off to view a few more places this afternoon - hopefully one of them will come up trumps. Well, this place is beautiful - we are staying in alexandra headlands, apartment isn't wonderful but its clean and realitively cheap. we are hoping to get a house in the mountain creek school zone. we were at the high school this morning for a tour and the primary is just a matter of going in and enroling.

its hard to think of prices etc when you are living in an apartment and not settled in your own house. we are eating out - lunch or dinner most days.

flight was ok, singapore airlines were great, lufthansa were just ok. i left my mp3 on board - had just bought the bloody thing too

anyway, i have a million emails so must go check them. will be on again soon.

Lynn xx
Old Sep 16th 2008, 4:55 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Hi Lynn,
Good to hear from you. Best of luck settling in.
Irish Gal
Old Sep 16th 2008, 5:02 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Hi Lynn,
Good to hear from you. Best of luck settling in.
Irish Gal

Cheers

Lynn xx
Old Sep 16th 2008, 5:49 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Hi All

Sorry not been on this week. I went back to work to cover for someone whilst they were on holiday. I didn't enjoy it and I'm glad to be back to day time telly and my ironing board!!

Can't remember who's done what except for Claretandblues visa FANTASTIC

Some very positive posts from our new arrivals - keep them coming. I'm so pleased for you all.

For those waiting to sell - my friend who is an EA, says she had the worst month ever in July, August improved and Sept has already started well - so please please let there be some buyers out there for you. Good luck - hope the visas and house sales/tenants come soon.

Take care

Caroline
more good news please

Originally Posted by the4ofus
G'day all!!!

This is the forst time i've been on since landing in australia. we've been here about 10 days now, have bought a car but are still looking for a rental. we are off to view a few more places this afternoon - hopefully one of them will come up trumps. Well, this place is beautiful - we are staying in alexandra headlands, apartment isn't wonderful but its clean and realitively cheap. we are hoping to get a house in the mountain creek school zone. we were at the high school this morning for a tour and the primary is just a matter of going in and enroling.

its hard to think of prices etc when you are living in an apartment and not settled in your own house. we are eating out - lunch or dinner most days.

flight was ok, singapore airlines were great, lufthansa were just ok. i left my mp3 on board - had just bought the bloody thing too

anyway, i have a million emails so must go check them. will be on again soon.

Lynn xx
sounds like you are having a great time!!
good luck with the rental
Old Sep 16th 2008, 4:43 pm

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

oh dear......what are we doing on page 3.

any positive news on house selling ?
Old Sep 16th 2008, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

Debbie doos is on a distinguished road

Hi all, Its really great hearing all the stories from those of you who are already down under!! I know I dont post on here much but I do love just coming on for a wee read!

I am totally sympathising with all of you who are having trouble with selling your property:curse::curse: We were also having the same problem but fotunately my wee mum has come to the rescue and is buying ours from us at the original asking price! How good is that!! Couldnt believe it!!

We are hoping to be heading to WA in October now, have been looking at a wee place called Bertram, lovely rentals there!! Anyone know this area?

We have decided to fly with Emmirates! Getting flights for 3 of us from Glasgow to Perth for £1998!! Thought that was reasonable!

I have also sat down and made a huge list of all the stuff we are going to have to buy for a house when we arrive! EVERYTHING!!! and the prices are not too bad! The full list came to $10355!!

Just want to get there now and get settled

good luck to all of you who are still waiting, just keep being optomistic!! It WILL happen!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.