AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Aug 19th 2007, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

Jox_co is on a distinguished road
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Hi KNew ot the site, but have only just registered. Have tried to private message you, but it won't let me, what should I do??

Our visa went off last week,??

Jayne
Old Aug 19th 2007, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Sorry I obviously can't spell!! This message is for Karen, I want to be added to the August list and meet some peeps like us through the forum, hope to hear from someone!!

Jayne:
Old Aug 19th 2007, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jox_co
Sorry I obviously can't spell!! This message is for Karen, I want to be added to the August list and meet some peeps like us through the forum, hope to hear from someone!!

Jayne:
hi jayne you just need to post a few more times and then you should be able to pm karen

welcome to august applicants thread

what visa have you applied for ?

where are you headed

take care

love
hitchcock
Old Aug 19th 2007, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all,

new to this site today, what is this list, why is everyone so excited, what does it mean, how do you get on it, please please enlighten me so I know why everyones happy.
Old Aug 19th 2007, 8:12 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by yanchep
Hi all,

new to this site today, what is this list, why is everyone so excited, what does it mean, how do you get on it, please please enlighten me so I know why everyones happy.
We're all excited as this is the list of people who've sent there visa applications off so we now have to wait for all being well our visa granting
Old Aug 19th 2007, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Hi,

My hubby is an electrician and so we have applied on a skilled visa 136.

The visa was delivered on the 13th August (our daughters birthday!) so fingers crossed. We are heading for Perth.

Jayne
Old Aug 19th 2007, 8:17 pm
Beach Bum

paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Hi,

The visa was delivered on the 13th August (our daughters birthday!) so fingers crossed. We are heading for Perth.

Jayne
Good luck with your app
Old Aug 19th 2007, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yanchep
Hi all,

The list means to most of us (sorry guys if i speak for you and its wrong)

that we have applied for our visa and that for most of us its been a long time in making that application for some of us we may have started this jouney many months ago, many of us have already jumped through hoops to get to the final application stage of visa application.

so for most of us finally getting our names on the spread sheet means quite a lot
we all have a long jouney a head of us but to be able to see your name on a spread sheet means it done there is nothing more i can do
Old Aug 19th 2007, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi,

Jayne
jayne

good luck

what part of perth are you headed?
Old Aug 19th 2007, 8:21 pm
Beach Bum

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
The list means to most of us (sorry guys if i speak for you and its wrong)

that we have applied for our visa and that for most of us its been a long time in making that application for some of us we may have started this jouney many months ago, many of us have already jumped through hoops to get to the final application stage of visa application.

so for most of us finally getting our names on the spread sheet means quite a lot
we all have a long jouney a head of us but to be able to see your name on a spread sheet means it done there is nothing more i can do
A lot more elequently put than I did
Old Aug 19th 2007, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

My hubby is sitting behind me being clever telling me we are going to the North, is Duncraig and surrounding area North? Never was very good at Geography! He's a clever git!!

Started process in March this year, time has passed so quickly, and we have just taken each step at a time.
Old Aug 19th 2007, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

Have finally managed to private message Karen, can't wait to see our names on the spreadsheet!!
Old Aug 19th 2007, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by paul30
We're all excited as this is the list of people who've sent there visa applications off so we now have to wait for all being well our visa granting
paul

you wrote the same as me but more straight to the point

love hitchcock
Old Aug 19th 2007, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

My hubby is sitting behind me being clever telling me we are going to the North, is Duncraig and surrounding area North? Never was very good at Geography! He's a clever git!!

Started process in March this year, time has passed so quickly, and we have just taken each step at a time.
i think it is we are looking south perth city or even fremantle

your name will be on the list be4 you know it
Old Aug 19th 2007, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Evening All,

All additions and updates made to the spreadsheet.

I'm trying out a new system so please use the following forms for updates or addition to the sheet.

Updates - http://www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/updatesform.htm

Addition to the spreadsheet -
http://www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/visaapplicform.htm

Love to all
Karen xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.