AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 9th 2008, 3:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by craggie
Hi

After being a lurker for a while thought we'd share the good news - VISA GRANTED TODAY!!

We sent it off in July but not received until August. So hang on in there it shouldn't be too long!

cheers

craggie

YIPEE

another one!!!!! Well done really pleased for you
xx
Old Feb 9th 2008, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Jox_co;5904940]Hi all,

Having spent every spare moment on here checking out who got what and when, I finally got some good news.

We got our visas today, omg can't believe it. I was jumping around the place when my hubby called this morning. The kids at school think I'm mad, and my colleagues just crazy...

Our time line:

Application sent 9th August
Pre ack 13th Nov
Medicals done 10th Jan/sent 15th Jan
Full Ack 15th Jan
No CO - straight to visa today 8th Feb 08

OH MY! even bigger YIPEE

Congratulations, they are coming guys.
x

Last edited by shabee; Feb 9th 2008 at 4:00 pm.
Old Feb 9th 2008, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

[QUOTE=shabee;5908802]
Originally Posted by Jox_co
Hi all,

Having spent every spare moment on here checking out who got what and when, I finally got some good news.

We got our visas today, omg can't believe it. I was jumping around the place when my hubby called this morning. The kids at school think I'm mad, and my colleagues just crazy...

Our time line:

Pre ack 13th Nov
Full Ack 15th Jan

OH MY! even bigger YIPEE

Congratulations, they are coming guys.
OMG can't believe it. fingers crossed for everyone else...

Congratulations!!!!

Keep em rolling in!!!
Old Feb 9th 2008, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

Juliesmetro is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Mottie;5908837]
Originally Posted by shabee

Congratulations!!!!

Keep em rolling in!!!
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me?

I have recieved my pccs back but dont have a CO yet can i send them without one? or am I best to wait till I get one.

Thanks Jx
Old Feb 9th 2008, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

Shanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really nice

[QUOTE=Juliesmetro;5909019]
Originally Posted by Mottie
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me?

I have recieved my pccs back but dont have a CO yet can i send them without one? or am I best to wait till I get one.

Thanks Jx
Hi Juliesmetro
If you have full ack you can scan them and attach to e-mail back to aspc with your file ref no.
Tom
Old Feb 9th 2008, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about

Another question about pcc's are you supposed to get an acknowledgement if you front load them, as we have sent ours , but so far have not received a reply, or is that only if you have case officer?
Thanks in advance
Old Feb 9th 2008, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Inglewhite - we sent ours a few weeks back and have had no ack - I believe they just wont request them when you get CO rather than ack them all.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:13 am
Are we there yet ?

uk 4 oz is an unknown quantity at this point

Morning, fellow augustees, congratulations to those who have received their visas and good luck to those waiting.

We are hoping to make the big move in August , however we frontloaded our police checks which expire in July 2008, so are in the process of re-requesting updated police checks to cover for our move in august, but i hope visa won't come before our police have arrived and been sent to adelaide.

Is there anybody else out there in the same position.

good luck

Last edited by uk 4 oz; Feb 10th 2008 at 9:19 am.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 10:57 am
Just Joined

theni is an unknown quantity at this point

hello augustees

Congradulations to all those who received visa!!

i am looking forward for my full acknowledgement, is there any one is still waiting?

Date of submission 24/08/07
Pre-acknowledgement 27/11/07.

please let me know if someone is received full acknolwledgement.

Thank you
Old Feb 10th 2008, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by uk 4 oz
Morning, fellow augustees, congratulations to those who have received their visas and good luck to those waiting.

We are hoping to make the big move in August , however we frontloaded our police checks which expire in July 2008, so are in the process of re-requesting updated police checks to cover for our move in august, but i hope visa won't come before our police have arrived and been sent to adelaide.

good luck

Yep our medicals and police checks due to run out end of July 08, and we are still waiting.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by theni
hello augustees

i am looking forward for my full acknowledgement, is there any one is still waiting?

Thank you
Yeap still waiting for full acknowledgement too, ours was received on the same date as you (24/08)!!
Old Feb 10th 2008, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jox_co
Hi all,

Our time line:

Pre ack 13th Nov
Full Ack 15th Jan

OMG can't believe it. fingers crossed for everyone else...

Just need to sell house now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loads of congratulations so happy for you to hear something

Originally Posted by Sallyp
Can anyone tell me where to send medicals off to cos we haven't heard anything from DIAC at all but when we have just phoned doctors to ask about meds they said we need to tell them address to send them to as it could be different to where we applied and we have been reading people are frontloading their meds - HELP
The address is on the medical form itself, the only difference from what i now is that if you already have a CO they go to a different floor in the same building than if you don't have a CO. We sent ours a week before our CO and they were fine. Good luck

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Just letting you all know that I started a thread call August Applicants Kids. My 9 year old has been seeing how obsessed I am on this site and asked if we could organise a friend for her. Luckily, she's already in contact with two lovely sisters her own age (the teenage thread is a bit advanced)

Check it out if any of your kids are interested in hooking up with others who are going through the same thing.
Regards
Irish Gal
Good thinking Irish Gal, I'll get my daughter on there later tonight, she is 9 and says she is ok about going apart from loosing her friends and that scares her if there are other girls (and boys too) talking to each other than that'll be excellent

Originally Posted by dinner-dash
just had e-mail from agent he mentioned this amongst other things.......

Employment checking

I won’t be surprised if we start hearing of Immigration doing more employment checks. Last year they identified a fairly significant level of fraudulent documents (mostly from India and China), and we’ve heard that part of the reason for their slow performance is that they’re doing more employment checks. They have also started asking for a bit more financial information in some cases, in relation to employment. As a result, don’t be too surprised if we get asked to provide bank statements (to show income going in etc), in addition to more standard items like tax documents and payslips.

im still waiting for full ack
Yeah we got told by our agent that we might get asked for a recent wage slip too just to prove you are still working and possibly our P60's, not too sure if this is becoming the norm now though, can't see us brit's having toomuch of a problem though as we are not a high risk country

Originally Posted by bextaroota
That's great info- thanks for that!
I feel VERY lucky today though as I just SCRAPED my driving test and PASSED wahooo!
I reckon we'll get a CO this week- place your bets now please..!!!
Reply to me and I'll pass on the luck!!!!
Loads of congrats on the driving test enjoy

Originally Posted by theni
hello augustees

Thank you
Nah you aren't the only one still waiting there are quite a few, we sent our aplication (136 MODL) on 27th July although it didn't arrive until August, we didn't hear anything what so ever until we were assigned our CO so i wouldn't worry too much. there are loads of people who have FL'd their meds and PCC's who's first correspondance is the letter stating they have been granted their Visa - hopefully all us pre-sept applications are going along the same lines and we'll all be worrying about what to actually take with us and flight prices really soon. Good luck on news this week everybody fingers crossed and all the Karma you can handle
Old Feb 10th 2008, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

hello everyone!

i take it everyone is getting ready for a new week with loads of great news

well, we've been busy this weekend and doing all these silly jobs around the house to get it ready for next week.
i want some agents to come around probably on thursday to give us some evaluations - basically to give us an idea.
we might go with an online one in the end though ...
i will have to look into that first but seems they charge far less fees for a very similar advertising!!

so porch is getting fixed and painted, garden looks allright now, just a few small jobs left now!
but it's so difficult with 2 little ones! so i can start some jobs and can only finish them another time; whenever i can fit it in really
doesn't help that we all have been ill

oh well, just another week - and then it is 'keep it clean it tidy' (for all the 100s of viewings to come!!) - a major project in itself
Old Feb 10th 2008, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

Juliesmetro is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Shanaghy;5909471]
Originally Posted by Juliesmetro

Hi Juliesmetro
If you have full ack you can scan them and attach to e-mail back to aspc with your file ref no.
Tom
Thanks Shanaghy,

This might sound daft but which email address at aspc do I send them to and do they have to be certified first.

Jx
Old Feb 10th 2008, 2:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by uk 4 oz

good luck

hi,
yep we are and ours run out 25th june but have ummd and arrd about getting new ones.
we have sold the house etc already but got a couple of cars and some furniture to get rid of via ebay and carboot sales so at the minute the forms are filled in on the kitchen work top untill we can get them countersigned or we get the visa this week??positive thinking.

kathx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.