AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Jan 23rd 2009, 11:47 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Melbourne - all the very best my dear. I wish you a safe journey x. I don't envy you the goodbyes as they are awful but know that you are heading for a better life!

We'll have to meet up with our sisters in PJ O'Briens pub in Melbourne soon!!!
Take care
Sally x x x
Old Jan 30th 2009, 12:38 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Goodluck Melbourne

Your heading for a heatwave brace yourself

minibelle
Old Jan 30th 2009, 3:40 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Phew! Its hot here. For the first time since we arrived I've wanted to be back home and enjoy some cool weather. Seriously, not able for this!
Old Jan 30th 2009, 4:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Hi Irish Gal,
Its hotter in Adelaide. Reached 45.7 . My son Sammy said to me yesterday. "Can we go home now, so we can cool down."
On the news today it said we will continue with this Heatwave until next Thursday.
Jo x
Old Jan 30th 2009, 1:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
Hi Irish Gal,
Its hotter in Adelaide. Reached 45.7 . My son Sammy said to me yesterday. "Can we go home now, so we can cool down."
On the news today it said we will continue with this Heatwave until next Thursday.
Jo x
that'd be right we arrive on friday.... CANT WAIT!!
Old Jan 30th 2009, 7:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hairart
Good luck!
Old Jan 30th 2009, 11:38 pm
Oh, George.....

Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Oh, that's fantastic news Hairart. Did you finally sell your house? Apologies if its on the thread but I missed about 2-3 months of updates on this thread.

Best of luck sweetheart. Its FABULOUS here
Irish Gal x
Old Jan 31st 2009, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Oh, that's fantastic news Hairart. Did you finally sell your house? Apologies if its on the thread but I missed about 2-3 months of updates on this thread.

Best of luck sweetheart. Its FABULOUS here
Irish Gal x

thanks but no, it's a validation trip, though we have someone looking at house today, so fingers crossed.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

thanks but no, it's a validation trip, though we have someone looking at house today, so fingers crossed.
Good luck for the trip and especially the house sale!!!!!
Will keep our fingers crossed for you
Old Jan 31st 2009, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice to see most of you over here, nice and cool (thankfully) in Brisbane, only 29/30 last few days
Old Jan 31st 2009, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

dankate will become famous soon enoughdankate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by shabee
Thanks for all the replies

We are back in freezing cold Aberdeen and I am hateing every minute of it.
But we are here and you would think the kids had never been away, back out with their mates and back playing their football.
Been looking at the houses for sale up here and my god are they tiny compaired to Ozzy houses. Dont know what i am going to do with all the extra furniture we had to buy over there to fill the house we had lol.
Well its 5.30am and I am wide awake, this jet lag is a killer. I am sure it was not as bad as this going over there.
x
i am also really sorry that you have not found australia as great as my family have, it really helps to have family here.
but you are not the first to go home ,,, then realize just how good it was,so maybe the hubby and kids will rethink it after a couple of months
regards
danny
Old Jan 31st 2009, 11:53 pm
Oh, George.....

Hi Shabee,
How are you feeling? Has your husband or your boys changed their mind yet?
Thinking of you
Irish Gal x
Old Feb 1st 2009, 12:52 am
Vickie

vickie will become famous soon enoughvickie will become famous soon enough

Dear All,

Haven't been on for most of January, so nice to hear from everybody. we have rented a lovely house with a pool, brought a ute-not a Joe Mangel one!-which my 2 boys love! My eldest has started school and is saying yo-gurt and p-ars-ta- very aussie. My youngest says he's Australian and neither wants to back to England, never, ever!

The problem is My OH and I are desperately home sick, all the simple things seem so major at the moment. I'm still awaiting my registration from the nsw nursing board, but have interviews lined up for when it comes through, not bad eh? My other half is struggling finding trade work and although doesn't mind starting at the beginning its a long cry from being able to dictate your pay and time-he hasn't worked 8 hour days in years!

I've been asked to apply for a Sisters post back in the UK and OH has had 2 finacially secure jobs offers (which is needed at this time) at home as well. My MIL has offered to sell her house to us for a very tempting price if we need to return. Financially we would be much better off at home and although we are enjoying the lifestyle here We can't see ourselves having the holidays and weekends away which we enjoyed at home. We have decided to just work for the next six months to top up savings and reassess the situation, but has it stands today, we'll be joining Shabee and going home in June.

Love Vic X
Old Feb 1st 2009, 1:30 am
Oh, George.....

Originally Posted by vickie
Dear All,

Haven't been on for most of January, so nice to hear from everybody. we have rented a lovely house with a pool, brought a ute-not a Joe Mangel one!-which my 2 boys love! My eldest has started school and is saying yo-gurt and p-ars-ta- very aussie. My youngest says he's Australian and neither wants to back to England, never, ever!

The problem is My OH and I are desperately home sick, all the simple things seem so major at the moment. I'm still awaiting my registration from the nsw nursing board, but have interviews lined up for when it comes through, not bad eh? My other half is struggling finding trade work and although doesn't mind starting at the beginning its a long cry from being able to dictate your pay and time-he hasn't worked 8 hour days in years!

I've been asked to apply for a Sisters post back in the UK and OH has had 2 finacially secure jobs offers (which is needed at this time) at home as well. My MIL has offered to sell her house to us for a very tempting price if we need to return. Financially we would be much better off at home and although we are enjoying the lifestyle here We can't see ourselves having the holidays and weekends away which we enjoyed at home. We have decided to just work for the next six months to top up savings and reassess the situation, but has it stands today, we'll be joining Shabee and going home in June.

Love Vic X

Have sent you a PM. There's no shame in wanting to go back. At the end of the day, we only have one shot in life so you do what's best for you.
We're all here for you
Irish Gal x x
Old Feb 1st 2009, 11:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

As we've all said to Shabee, there's no shame in saying it didn't work out - you gave it a go, and there's alot of pride to be had in that !

We arrive just over 24 hrs ago - had a great day today - but then I've two sisters here and that makes a HUGE difference, and I'm sure that Irish Gal would say the same thing (she has a sister here too).

We were picked up with tears at the airport, brought home for wine and a chat, up this morning for brunch in a local cafe, walk to sis no. 2 house this a/noon and dinner there this eve. Hubby and bro in law watching tennis as a type - makes a BIG difference.

Will post more as the week progresses.

Irish Gal --dying to meet up with you, will get feet back on ground again (buy car etc) and then PM for meeting !!!

Lisa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.