AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Jan 13th 2009, 9:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by ie102
Guys , What is CO ....
Case Officer

Sorry for using terms, good luck
Old Jan 13th 2009, 9:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ie102
Guys , What is CO ....
A Case Officer- means that they are looking at your application and it won't be long before you get yr visa with any luck.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
A Case Officer- means that they are looking at your application and it won't be long before you get yr visa with any luck.
Shame they can't get someone to buy our house at the same time though
Old Jan 14th 2009, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

a case officer, your case officer checks that your application is a valid one and thats it's all in order.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

Feri is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know how long will the checks by the agencies take (Security and...) after CO allocation since mine took 2.5 months and no news yet .
I`m from HR country MODL&CSL - applied July 2007
Old Jan 14th 2009, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

rose1 is an unknown quantity at this point

There is no definite timeframe. I am in a similar situation. Applied 1st August 2007, CO in October 2008, mds & pcc 11/12/2008, no contact from DIAC since. However I believe we are in the final stage of the process so hopefully good news is in the way.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 2:58 am
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

I write this with very mixed up feelings.
We have decided that we are going home.
We arrived here in Sept after what seemed like an eternity waiting for our visa. 2.5 years to get here infact. As some of you will know.
It just is not working out for us and we are biting the bullet and going home.
I have 2 teenage boys and a husband who really hate being here and although I dont want to go back I have to do what is best for my family.
We could go through the palava of moving areas, states etc. but I know in my heart that it is not for them.
Who knows what the future will bring and we have a 5 year visa so anything is possible.
I say all this with a heavy heart.
I really thank all of you who helped us in the past, and I wish those of you over here and those heading over all the best.
Love
Shabee
x
Old Jan 15th 2009, 3:58 am
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Originally Posted by shabee
We arrived here in Sept after what seemed like an eternity waiting for our visa. 2.5 years to get here infact. As some of you will know.
I have 2 teenage boys and a husband who really hate being here and although I dont want to go back I have to do what is best for my family.
We could go through the palava of moving areas, states etc. but I know in my heart that it is not for them.
Who knows what the future will bring and we have a 5 year visa so anything is possible.
I really thank all of you who helped us in the past, and I wish those of you over here and those heading over all the best.
Love
Shabee
x
Dear Shabee,
Have faith in God, sometimes Man proposes and God disposes, Whatever he will do will be best for you.
Regards
Sanjay
Old Jan 15th 2009, 4:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Love
Shabee
x

Oh Shabee
So sorry to hear your news......but at least you've given it a go, and who knows in years to come you may be back!! Good Luck for the future
Love
Julie
x
Old Jan 15th 2009, 4:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry it is not working out for your family. Good luck for the future.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

[QUOTE=shabee;7170083]I write this with very mixed up feelings.
Love
Shabee

So sorry to hear it's not working out for you Shabee,
You must have thought long and hard about this.

Is there nothing you can do to make things more bearable or see things differently ie: meet up with expats, perhaps take a holiday to see if any other areas suit you.

It is so sad to hear your dream is over after waiting so long to get there.
Oz isn't for everyone though and at least you've tried. So many older people say to us "wish we had emigrated when we were younger", and I for one don't want to be saying "what if".
Wishing you the best whatever you decide to do, and sending Karma.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

Sarah n Andy will become famous soon enoughSarah n Andy will become famous soon enough

Love
Shabee
x
Ah Shabee,
So sorry to hear that things haven't worked out for you.The main thing is that at least you tried.You would have always been wondering "what if" if you hadn't given it a go.It's not for everybody but you don't that until you get there.
I sincerely wish you all the best in getting back and settling into UK life.
At least the visa is there for a while should you have a change of heart.
It must have been a really tough decision so "well done you" for making probably one of the hardest decisions in your life so far.
Good Luck Shabee !!!!!!!
Old Jan 16th 2009, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Shabee - sending you loads of positive karma - as the others have said - you gave it a go, it didn't work out - no shame in that. Now that your decision is made don't beat yourself up about it - as you've said, you have to do the right thing for your family and that's what you're doing.

Stay strong and believe in yourself !

Lisa
Old Jan 16th 2009, 11:44 am
Just Joined

tota7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi rose1,

Any more news? I still have no news regarding CO allocation. I hope they must be allocating CO to stni applicants now, starting from the leftover applicants of 2007. I see that state sponsored applicants of 2008 are getting grants. When shall we get CO and this elusive letter? Lets hope it is not far away.

Originally Posted by rose1
There is no definite timeframe. I am in a similar situation. Applied 1st August 2007, CO in October 2008, mds & pcc 11/12/2008, no contact from DIAC since. However I believe we are in the final stage of the process so hopefully good news is in the way.
Old Jan 16th 2009, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

rose1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi tota7,

No news for me, still waiting. What visa did you apply for? Is it 137 State Sponsored? If so, then you should expect a CO by 13th February according to the latest processing times. As I said before I got my CO in late October and still waiting after I submitted the required pcc&meds on the 11/12/08.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.