AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Oct 2nd 2008, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

Colly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by S-Man
Hello Everyone

It is nearing 14 months after applying for 136 subclass - Paper from a high risk country and I got my PR visa this morning. I am heading to Perth. Thanks for everyone for making my tormented waiting period feel better.

Best regard.....S

Congratulations.

Gillian
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by tayles

GOT ROOM FOR ONE MORE - WE WILL BE IN PORT KENNEDY IN 2 WEEKS 4 DAYS - NOT THAT i'M COUNTING

I'm sure that we could find a couple of mattresses and a garden set for you too Tayles!!!

We could have a good little group of peeps out here, when you all get here!! Hurry up!!!
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Hello Everyone

It is nearing 14 months after applying for 136 subclass - Paper from a high risk country and I got my PR visa this morning. I am heading to Perth. Thanks for everyone for making my tormented waiting period feel better.

Best regard.....S
Congratulations S-Man on your VISA GRANT!!!
Excellent NEWS!!!
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Congratulations S-Man - good news at last.
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 3:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

S-Man I am VERY excited for you ! This new chapter of your life is about to unfold.
I too am interested to know whether you ever heard if you got a CO or not.....so when you log in again, update us on the timeline so that those of us still waiting can lap up the info and hope it will be us next !!!

Nix
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

WaitingKills will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Hello Everyone

First and foremost my hearty wishes to you for the new leaf you will be turning from this VISA grant.

Wow..........

At last... This is the first of the High Risk applicants, that I know of.

We are keen to know about how you get to this point. When you knew about the Case officer allocation etc......

CONGRATULATIONS

enjoy

Old Oct 2nd 2008, 3:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Nix - every time I see that you've posted I get my hopes up for you - you'll be soon
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 5:05 pm
Just Joined

S-Man is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Nix and Mike
S-Man I am VERY excited for you ! This new chapter of your life is about to unfold.
I too am interested to know whether you ever heard if you got a CO or not.....so when you log in again, update us on the timeline so that those of us still waiting can lap up the info and hope it will be us next !!!

Nix
Here friends my history of getting the Australian PR. With ACS time included it is nearing 19 months

ACS - Applied somewhere around March / April 2007 and got cleared by July 3rd 2007
Applied to DIAC for ASCO Code 2231-19 with all the documents - 08 Aug 07
Pre Acknowledgement - 12 Nov 07
Post Acknowledgement - 08 Jan 08
Australian PCC - In the month of February 08
IELTS - In the month of March 08
Indian PCC - In the month of March 08
Medicals - 2nd week of September 08
My kind CO just gave me VISA directly for me, my wife and kid.

Twice I gave the NOC's

I used to peep inside the British Expats forum minimum of 2-3 times a day for the last four months to check the developments.

My favorite URL as well as my tormented URL
http://beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?month=Aug&year=07
:curse::curse:

Thanks and Regard......S
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 5:12 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mac SA
Congrats S-Man.

Well Done.

What country are you from, and when did you hear that you had a case officer? Did you front load your meds & PCC?
I am from India Mate (a typical IT professional) ..... front loaded all my documents ( IELTS, PCC ( India and Australia ), Med) after then it took 14 months. Add ACS for another 5 months
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 5:18 pm
Just Joined

WELL DONE ON THE VAT. BET THAT'S A WEIGHT OFF YOUR MIND. I'LL BE GOING ROUND IN AN OLD BANGER WHAT WITH THE PRICE OF 2ND HAND CARS
NOT SURE HOW MY MUM IS FEELING TO BE HONEST - DOESN'T TALK ABOUT THINGS LIKE THAT. SHE WAS TAKEN INTO HOSPITAL 3 WEEKS AGO WITH A PERFORATED ULCER BUT IS NOW ON THE MEND ALTHOUGH DOESN'T HAVE ANY INCLINATION TO GO HOME. LEAST IT HAPPENED WHILST I WAS STILL HERE.

WE HAVE BEEN ENJOYING THE MINIMALISTIC LOOK FOR THE LAST 3 WEEKS. WE ARE ON OUR 2ND AIRBED ALREADY

GOT ROOM FOR ONE MORE - WE WILL BE IN PORT KENNEDY IN 2 WEEKS 4 DAYS - NOT THAT i'M COUNTING

CONGRATULATIONS ON THAT LONG AWAITED VISA. GREAT FEELING ISN'T IT
Cannot able to say it by words ... and heartly wishes and best of luck to everyone
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 5:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

Originally Posted by Melbourne
Nix - every time I see that you've posted I get my hopes up for you - you'll be soon
Thank you!
So nice to think that people I have never met are actually sending good wishes my way !
Isn't the world a wonderful place?!

Cheers!
Nix
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 6:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations S-man
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 7:01 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

WELL DONE ON THE VAT. BET THAT'S A WEIGHT OFF YOUR MIND. I'LL BE GOING ROUND IN AN OLD BANGER WHAT WITH THE

CONGRATULATIONS ON THAT LONG AWAITED VISA. GREAT FEELING ISN'T IT
Where abouts in Port Kennedy are you going?

Originally Posted by Mottie
I'm sure that we could find a couple of mattresses and a garden set for you too Tayles!!!

We could have a good little group of peeps out here, when you all get here!! Hurry up!!!

Sounds good to me!!!!
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone

nt been on for ages but have been reading up on everyone, well done to everybody who is over there already, its been one hell of a journey........we have now moved out of our house, shipping went weeks ago and we are living with family for the last 3 weeks..........only 22 days til we fly, now we have all the tears and goodbyes to deal with, gonna be tough!!!.........see you on the other side in 22 days!!!
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

Debbie doos is on a distinguished road
Post Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Mottie
Hi Debbie

Well we'vefinally got internet at home, I feel like we are back in touch with the outside world. We were taking a trip to the library every day to use the internet there....only trouble was the maximum time you could have was an hour!

OH is working in Mandurah, he had no problem getting the job, although he has only been employed on a casual basis until he gets his trade papers over here. He should be going on a course within the next few weeks and then he should be on better money. I have had no luck with a job, in the UK I worked for the local council, so I've been applying for Council jobs and just general administration, one of the jobs I applied for there were 110 applicants!!! You have to send a CV for every job you apply for, our son applied to be a waiter and they asked him for a CV.....how mad is that!!!! But he got the job and hes earning more money than OH!!!!

What job does you hubby do, my OH is always being told that there are jobs going at other companies (hes a plumber). So if he hadnt got the job he is doing I think he would have got one at another company no problem at all.

Hope that your hubby gets sorted soon and good luck for the end of Oct!!

Julie
x

Hi Julie, my husband is a Metal machinest! I am a Physiotherapy assistant, Hubby has had positive feedback from one of the companies he applied to! but again that company is based further north of Mandurah! I dont think he is gona have any problem(like your OH) getting work! just not in the Mandurah area, which is a pitty as it looks lovely and the houses are reasonably priced!!
I think, like you, Im gona be the one with the problem finding work! but hey, maybe we should get into waitressing if the money is good

Well not too long till we get there now, I am starting to get really nervous now! We have booked a hall for a leaving doo and even the very thought of it is bringing tears to my eyes!! How have you coped so far with the emotional side of things? Im an emotional wreck at the best of times!! So you can just imagine the state I will be in saying my goodbyes!!

hope you are well, speak soon luv Debbie.xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.