AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Aug 25th 2008, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

home alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

hi! Carolinephillips, just noticed your reply, for yesterday, you mentioned Jordan, and medication? although I've seen many of your posts, I don't remember, anything before, ref; Jordan? My grandson, Jayden has been a patient, at The Princess Margaret Hosp; for two and a half years, he has leukaemia; The first year was a bit rough, but despite a few set backs, he is on the up, his hair has grown back so curly He was 9 in July. I have worked with many hospitals in the UK mostly in Hampshire, and I rate The PMH, in Perth, 1st class, sorry to hear of your 'struggle' with moving, but wish you all the best for the future, who knows, we might meet up one day, we will be moving to Bunbury, next year. X

Last edited by home alone; Aug 25th 2008 at 2:53 pm.
Old Aug 25th 2008, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

Colly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really nice

Originally Posted by The2ofus
WE GOT IT !!!! YUIPPEE

WHAT MORE CAN I SAY ...........
Congratulations, Fantastic news.
Old Aug 25th 2008, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough

WE GOT IT !!!! YUIPPEE

Congratulations The 2 of us!!!!

We have 6 days left - scary!!! doing my last load of washing before we have to unplumb it!!! Can't believe this time next week we'll be there!
Old Aug 25th 2008, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Hello My Lovelies,

Well the internet is cut off tomorrow at 10am and my mum doesn't have a computer, I will try and log on somehow but I cannot promise, So this is farewell til we reach the other side when I will log on and give you an update.

From the bottom of my heart I would like to thank you so so much for all your, support, kindness and love over the last year + you have given to me and the family it has meant so much and made the bumpy journey bearable.

To all of you heading to Perth see you there you will all need to pm me your address details, I can't wait to meet up with Mottie!

Congrats on the visa The2ofus and good luck to those still waiting, IT WILL HAPPEN AND IS SOOo WORTH IT!

Bye for now and Loads of Love

Claire, Paul, Jordan and Anya.xxxxxxxx

Last edited by claire hopkins; Aug 25th 2008 at 9:27 pm.
Old Aug 25th 2008, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Hello My Lovelies,

Well the internet is cut off tomorrow at 10am and my mum doesn't have a computer, I will try and log on somehow but I cannot promise, So this is farewell til we reach the other side when I will log on and give you an update.

From the bottom of my heart I would like to thank you so so much for all your, support, kindness and love over the last year + you have given to me and the family it has meant so much and made the bumpy journey bearable.

To all of you heading to Perth see you there you will all need to pm me your address details, I can't wait to meet up with Mottie!

Congrats on the visa The2ofus and good luck to those still waiting, IT WILL HAPPEN AND IS SOOo WORTH IT!

Hope it all goes well, make sure you keep us upto date with your progress

minibelle
Old Aug 25th 2008, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Hi guys, thanks for your support on the house/rental farce!!! You peeps make my day.

Congrats The2ofUs. Get those flights booked - we're you off?

Lindsy and Claire - best of luck can't wait to hear your updates.

Mary - glad you've sorted things out with your daughter. I must admit when Meg got her GCSE result (she sat one 2yrs early), I was so proud I burst into tears. I then started to question if moving was the right thing for her. She's never wavered and is dead keen to go. But good news for you all.

To those on route or who have just arrived - have fun.

Hope to have a new tenant this week, if not i'm afraid I'll be turning to drink and chocolate!

Has anyone been on www.maps.google.com.au They've just updated it and you can now type in your rental address and see up and down the street - it's fab.

Cheers
Caroline
Old Aug 25th 2008, 10:35 pm
Diz
one step closer!

Diz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really nice
Talking Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

woohooo congratulations - got there in the end! Diz x
WE GOT IT !!!! YUIPPEE

Old Aug 26th 2008, 7:45 am
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Lindsayc and Claire Hopkins - Wishing you and your family a safe journey and good luck with your new life down under. Looking forward to hearing all your updates.

Mary

Last edited by mr.benn; Aug 26th 2008 at 7:48 am.
Old Aug 26th 2008, 9:30 am
Just Joined

montysidhu78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I have been reading this thread from the day one. I am very happy to see that most of us have already got the visas and are in OZ. But for rest of us.. there is only one word

WAIT

Well dats how life goes... anyhow..i have seen replies from india also. The place where i live. My fellow people: -

sydney_india
madhavshastri
huiyin
sudhan
ashifkadiwal
yoddha

There is a long wait for us so don't pack your baggage as far as 136 is concerned. I think it will take another 3-4 months before we hear anything from them... try to be in touch through this thread and keep us updated about each other...because its now us who have to keep this thread ALIVE...lol
Old Aug 26th 2008, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Hello My Lovelies,

Safe journey, hope all goes well
Old Aug 26th 2008, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

The2ofus will become famous soon enoughThe2ofus will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Hi guys, thanks for your support on the house/rental farce!!! You peeps make my day.

Congrats The2ofUs. Get those flights booked - we're you off?

Lindsy and Claire - best of luck can't wait to hear your updates.

Mary - glad you've sorted things out with your daughter. I must admit when Meg got her GCSE result (she sat one 2yrs early), I was so proud I burst into tears. I then started to question if moving was the right thing for her. She's never wavered and is dead keen to go. But good news for you all.

To those on route or who have just arrived - have fun.

Hope to have a new tenant this week, if not i'm afraid I'll be turning to drink and chocolate!

Has anyone been on www.maps.google.com.au They've just updated it and you can now type in your rental address and see up and down the street - it's fab.

Cheers
Caroline
hi to adelaide, probly about 8/9 sept sept if we can pull it off !! struggling for accommodation at the moment !!
Old Aug 26th 2008, 9:33 pm
Just Joined

silverfrank will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Hi sorry I've not been on for a while. I've been really busy making my house nice for my new tenants. I've been painting everything in the house!! Yesterday the EA phoned to say our tenants are very sorry but they have put an offer on a house so won't be renting ours. They have lost their deposit £1000 (I get only 25% of that), and they have wasted six weeks of our time!!
I have flights booked, the dog booked, shippers booked, 50% deposit on a rental in Perth, alternative accommodation sorted (they were desperate to move in 4 weeks earlier than we initially wanted), OH has handed in his notice at work and no tenants. Today we were meant to go to a BE meeting but can't face it. The excitement has gone, and now I just want to hide somewhere on my own.

Caroline
hi caroline,please don"t feel alone and upset about the latest tenancy setback (i hope you can feel my arm around your shoulder when i say) your mum and i love you all to bits and are right behind you and the gang in your efforts to move to oz.we"ll be at your side to support you when plans do"n t run smooth -never forget that! ca"nt wait to share the oz adventure with you soon in perth.

ps. is billy coming round tomorrow?

love silverfrank.
Old Aug 26th 2008, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough

Claire - wishing you and your family all the very best in your new life in Perth - you deserve it!! Have a safe flight - say Hi to Mottie (julie) when you meet up - have met her once before at a meet and she is lovely - so many of you going to Perth you'll be having Big BE Barbies!!!

Caroline - sure that you will find a tenant soon keeping all fingers and toes crossed for you guys!

Thanks for all your wishes - have the shippers coming first thing tomorrow - just got back in from a night with the girlies and stuffed full of food and wine!!! will be living of takeaways and eating out until we get there now - don't think I'll get into oz!!!

Will keep all updated as will have laptop still as wireless connection. xx
Old Aug 26th 2008, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by silverfrank
hi caroline,please don"t feel alone and upset about the latest tenancy setback (i hope you can feel my arm around your shoulder when i say) your mum and i love you all to bits and are right behind you and the gang in your efforts to move to oz.we"ll be at your side to support you when plans do"n t run smooth -never forget that! ca"nt wait to share the oz adventure with you soon in perth.

ps. is billy coming round tomorrow?

love silverfrank.
Ahhhhh dad you've mastered the computer at last! Thanks for yours (and mums) support. Perth here we all come!! And yes, Billy says she will be popping in.

Luv u 2
Caroline
Old Aug 26th 2008, 10:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lindsayc
Claire - wishing you and your family all the very best in your new life in Perth - you deserve it!! Have a safe flight - say Hi to Mottie (julie) when you meet up - have met her once before at a meet and she is lovely - so many of you going to Perth you'll be having Big BE Barbies!!!

Caroline - sure that you will find a tenant soon keeping all fingers and toes crossed for you guys!

Thanks for all your wishes - have the shippers coming first thing tomorrow - just got back in from a night with the girlies and stuffed full of food and wine!!! will be living of takeaways and eating out until we get there now - don't think I'll get into oz!!!

Will keep all updated as will have laptop still as wireless connection. xx
Good luck hon, bet you're really excited. Don't worry about the take aways, you'll be able to work them off during those early morning runs on those beautiful beaches.

Caroline

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.