AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Fantastic news the 2 of us - if it's off for finalization shouldn't be much longer now!!!

I really feel for those of you still waiting it seems so unfair that because of the paper based system it has taken us lot a lot longer.

We're more a less packed up now - OH's last day at work tomorrow and seeing a friend tonight for another 'goodbye' not looking forward to all the 'goodbyes' next week either Wish we could do it without that bit!
Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The2ofus
Well here goes !!!
We have a case officer !!!!!

Still reeling with shock !!

HOW MUCH LONGER NOW FOR A (DARE I SAY IT ) VISA GRANT

Congratulations on the Case officer!!!

I'm very happy for you!!
Old Aug 21st 2008, 2:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Well here goes !!!

Our agent emailed aspc this week and they came back saying they would refer our case to the aspc area manager for fasttracking to a case officer.
Our agent emailed us again today to that NO FURTHER INFORMATION IS REQUIRED AND THAT OUR CASE HAS GONE FOR FINALIZATION !!

As we had our medicals here in Cyprus we contacted the australian high commission here in Cyprus to get confirmation of them being sent to Sydney last January 2008. However, a lovely lady called us and asked for our passport number and she informed us that we have had a case officer for a week !!! and that the medicals must have been received and they would have been requested !!
So, even our agent is not being told fully the facts !!
Whatever finalization means we are now waiting for that. However, I feel I cannot stop smiling today as we have been soo stressed lately worrying where are lives are going, getting older and soon to have to move home again. We feel so releived yet still anxious HOW MUCH LONGER NOW FOR A (DARE I SAY IT ) VISA GRANT

Nic & Mike, you lodged a week after us so maybe its your turn very very soon !!!
thats brilliant news, i'm sure it wont be long before you get your visa grant.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 3:51 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

The2ofus - Congratulations on your Case Officer.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 4:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations the2ofus i'm sure you'll be getting the golden ticket very soon now good luck
Old Aug 21st 2008, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about

Hello,
just checking in from Hong Kong, we've stopped over en route for two nights, before flying to Melbourne tomorrow.Left the Uk on tuesday after a very emotional day saying goodbye to both sets of parents and about 20+ close friends and family waving us off from our house. Nothing ever prepares you for the goodbyes and at the end of the day we were physically and emotionally exhausted.
Hopefully we should be in Melbourne saturday am if all goes well, the first leg of the flight didn't seem too bad as we all slept most of the way, so hopefully the next leg should be better as its a bit shorter.
Good luck to those still waiting and for those who will be setting off in the very near future.Will update soon when we get there.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Inglewhite
Hello,
just checking in from Hong Kong, we've stopped over en route for two nights, before flying to Melbourne tomorrow.Left the Uk on tuesday after a very emotional day saying goodbye to both sets of parents and about 20+ close friends and family waving us off from our house. Nothing ever prepares you for the goodbyes and at the end of the day we were physically and emotionally exhausted.
Hopefully we should be in Melbourne saturday am if all goes well, the first leg of the flight didn't seem too bad as we all slept most of the way, so hopefully the next leg should be better as its a bit shorter.
Good luck to those still waiting and for those who will be setting off in the very near future.Will update soon when we get there.

Look forward to hearing your news, have a safe journey
Old Aug 21st 2008, 6:50 pm
markj

painter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nice

Well here goes !!!

Our agent emailed aspc this week and they came back saying they would refer our case to the aspc area manager for fasttracking to a case officer.
Our agent emailed us again today to that NO FURTHER INFORMATION IS REQUIRED AND THAT OUR CASE HAS GONE FOR FINALIZATION !!

As we had our medicals here in Cyprus we contacted the australian high commission here in Cyprus to get confirmation of them being sent to Sydney last January 2008. However, a lovely lady called us and asked for our passport number and she informed us that we have had a case officer for a week !!! and that the medicals must have been received and they would have been requested !!
Whatever finalization means we are now waiting for that. However, I feel I cannot stop smiling today as we have been soo stressed lately worrying where are lives are going, getting older and soon to have to move home again. We feel so releived yet still anxious HOW MUCH LONGER NOW FOR A (DARE I SAY IT ) VISA GRANT

Nic & Mike, you lodged a week after us so maybe its your turn very very soon !!!

CONGRATULATIONS
Old Aug 21st 2008, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

Colly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really nice

Congratulations the2ofus on the your news that you have a Case Officer.

Gillian
Old Aug 21st 2008, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

Gnarrabup is on a distinguished road
Post Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

SHALL WE MAKE ANOTHER LIST FOR UK APPLICANTS AUG 07 ???????
We'll counter that with another list of applicants from Scandinavia then ..

WAITING FOR CO

COLLATING INFO - PCC/MEDS ETC

WAITING FOR VISA GRANT
Gnarrabup
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

The2ofus will become famous soon enoughThe2ofus will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Colly-Gill
Congratulations the2ofus on the your news that you have a Case Officer.

Gillian
THANKYOU ALL FOR YOUR CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

HOPE THERE IS MORE FOR OTHERS SOON XXX
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

Dear The2ofUs

Just logged in at the end of a shitty day and heard your good news !!! That is FANTASTIC !!!!!!! Good news for me too....as I am hoping we are not far behind.

If there is nothing for you to submit, then your visa should not be far behind.....!!!!

WELL DONE !!!!
Old Aug 21st 2008, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

harrycharlie will become famous soon enough

we are finally here arrived in melbourne on thursday morning stopping with sis till we find house good luck to every body else loads to do today speak soon.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 1:37 am
Forum Regular

huiyin will become famous soon enough

Congratulation!!!! Are you from UK? subclass 136 or 138? When you apply?

Well here goes !!!

Old Aug 22nd 2008, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

The2ofus will become famous soon enoughThe2ofus will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by huiyin
Congratulation!!!! Are you from UK? subclass 136 or 138? When you apply?
Thanks Nix & Mike, I feel so for you, so glad our good news is your good news and hope too !!
Can hardly breeth waiting now !!!
To huiyin, we are 495 sir visa south australia.

Roll on the next communicay !!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.