Attaching documents to PR application

Old Nov 8th 2009, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

reddragon81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Attaching documents to PR application

Can this be done at a later time or does it have to be done straight away at the end of the application?

And if at a later time, until when it is possible to attach documents?

Thanks guys
Old Nov 8th 2009, 8:41 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attaching documents to PR application

Originally Posted by reddragon81
Can this be done at a later time or does it have to be done straight away at the end of the application?

And if at a later time, until when it is possible to attach documents?

Thanks guys
normally you are given 28 days from the date of the application to attach your evidence. You will see the instructions in the acknowledgment email, that you get after you submit your application.
Old Nov 8th 2009, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

reddragon81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by newjersey
normally you are given 28 days from the date of the application to attach your evidence. You will see the instructions in the acknowledgment email, that you get after you submit your application.
Thanks champ
Old Nov 10th 2009, 1:17 am
Just Joined

Kulak is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, may be for some of you it will be a stupid question, but I'm struggling to find where to attach the documents in online application. When I initially completed the application the screen showed where to attach, I logged off and logged in again. now there is only Message active and I cannot see the link where to attach the docs. Thanks
Old Nov 10th 2009, 1:20 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kulak
Hi, may be for some of you it will be a stupid question, but I'm struggling to find where to attach the documents in online application. When I initially completed the application the screen showed where to attach, I logged off and logged in again. now there is only Message active and I cannot see the link where to attach the docs. Thanks
If you received an automatic notification following your online application, then you can find a link in that email if you read it properly.

Regards
Peter
Old Nov 10th 2009, 1:24 am
Just Joined

Haven't received any emails. How long does it usually take?
Old Nov 10th 2009, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

lalitahuja is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kulak
https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/a...N&group=travel
Old Nov 10th 2009, 3:20 pm
Just Joined

Thank you guys. I've received the email with the link and was able to upload the documents. Was panicking this morning.....