Wikiposts

Assurance Of Support

Old Mar 23rd 2006, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

ragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really nice
Default Assurance Of Support

Hi is there anyone out there that can help me with trying to find companys that provide people to do aos. My. husband and myself are trying to come out on a parent visa but my son can only sponser 2 people and as his father went out last year ,we dont know anyone in australia that can do a aos for my husband we have tried every avenue , but we come to a dead end any help would be grateful as we would love to be over beside my son and family. Thanks
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 8:38 pm
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Assurance Of Support

Originally Posted by ragtag
Hi is there anyone out there that can help me with trying to find companys that provide people to do aos. My. husband and myself are trying to come out on a parent visa but my son can only sponser 2 people and as his father went out last year ,we dont know anyone in australia that can do a aos for my husband we have tried every avenue , but we come to a dead end any help would be grateful as we would love to be over beside my son and family. Thanks
Dear RT,

I think most people here know my thoughts on this issue, however if you email LSH he can advise you about the options and pitfalls. There was another thread on this about two weeks ago so easier to dig that up methinks.

One option might be for your son to sponsor you and then you might be able to sponsor your husband for a spouse visa.

Cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au
Old Mar 24th 2006, 7:57 pm
Just Joined

ragtagbutterfly is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear George
Thankyou very much for replying,Will look into the thread that was there 2 weeks ago and see how i get on.
Thanks again for your help Ragtag
Originally Posted by George Lombard
Dear RT,

I think most people here know my thoughts on this issue, however if you email LSH he can advise you about the options and pitfalls. There was another thread on this about two weeks ago so easier to dig that up methinks.

One option might be for your son to sponsor you and then you might be able to sponsor your husband for a spouse visa.

Cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au
Old May 28th 2006, 3:40 am
Forum Regular

Mike and Stella is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ragtagbutterfly
Dear George
Thankyou very much for replying,Will look into the thread that was there 2 weeks ago and see how i get on.
Thanks again for your help Ragtag
Hi,We are in a similar position,need to find a company who do the aos,How did you get on with your lead,would appreciate any help,thanks.
Mike and Stella
Old May 28th 2006, 5:06 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Could your daughter in law provide the aos?
We are going out on an area designated 139 and my in laws are going on the same visa as you. My brother in law is doing the aos for the in laws and my sister in law is doing ours with a work colleague. May be worth looking in to.

Loz x
Old May 28th 2006, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Your assurer doesn't have to be a relative..does your son know any other eligible Aus citizen who would be willing to sponsor you ?
Old May 28th 2006, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

Mike and Stella is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Aos

Hi Everyone
Iwonder if anybody can help with our aos problem.we hope to go under the australian sponsered,but we cannot find a assurer,my wifes uncle will sponsor us but is not in a position to be assurer.we have other relatives ,but have been refused by another uncle as he is worried about financial implications(even though we will be buying our own house over there with cash and have no financial worries).Our best option is to find a company who would be happy to assure us. Does any body know of a company who would do this?We have tried other options as we do have 115 points and have been offered an SIR visa for SA but we are hoping to move to Brisbane as our daughter wants to go to Brisbane Music Conservatoire, we also have visited Brisbane and like the way of life there.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Mike and Stella