Arrival of Visas

Old May 25th 2002, 8:20 pm
Helen Heal

Default Arrival of Visas

A message to all those who have recently received your visas,

I know you are probably busy packing and organising the big move, but it would be
great to see more messages by those who have just heard the news .... it gives all of
us wannabees out here an idea of the processing times... details of when you applied
and how long it took are really useful.

Also does anyone have the fax or e:mail address of Australian House?

Would be grateful,

Helen

--
Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG

Old May 26th 2002, 12:20 am
Hair-Cut-And-Tr

Default Re: Arrival of Visas

hi helen, you must of read my mind keep looking at this news group hopeing to find
info on that blinking slow coach london application place,hopeing to see if their up
to july 2001 case load. but how many people with info dont even use this news group i
only found it by chance.but i am getting a bit obsesive about finding info,you ask
the people with info like my agent who are talking to the visa dept on a regular
basis but they dont seam to ask the right question that me and you would ask.just my
luck again wished we would have gone to adalaide and i would only be only fretting
about having heard nothing for 2 and 3 months. all the best budding victor mildrew
tim. and bad speller.

"Helen Heal" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<c5651d002e2bd57ee49de62700eaf27e.90720@mygat e.mailgate.org>...
    > A message to all those who have recently received your visas,
    >
    > I know you are probably busy packing and organising the big move, but it would be
    > great to see more messages by those who have just heard the news .... it gives all
    > of us wannabees out here an idea of the processing times... details of when you
    > applied and how long it took are really useful.
    >
    > Also does anyone have the fax or e:mail address of Australian House?
    >
    > Would be grateful,
    >
    > Helen

Old May 26th 2002, 12:20 am
Jez

Australian High Commission, London High Commissioner: Mr Michael L`Estrange Strand
London WC2B 4LA (Located on the corner of the Aldwych and the Strand. Nearest Tube
station: Temple) Tel: 020 7379 4334; Fax: 020 7240 5333 Office hours: 9 am to 5 pm
Monday - Friday* Migration/Visas: 9 am to 11 am Monday - Friday* Consular/Passports:
9:30 am to 3:30 pm Monday - Friday*

"Helen Heal" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:c5651d002e2bd57ee49de62700eaf27...e.mailgate.org...
    > A message to all those who have recently received your visas,
    >
    > I know you are probably busy packing and organising the big move, but it would be
    > great to see more messages by those who have just heard the news .... it gives all
    > of us wannabees out here an idea of the processing times... details of when you
    > applied and how long it took are really useful.
    >
    > Also does anyone have the fax or e:mail address of Australian House?
    >
    > Would be grateful,
    >
    > Helen
    >
    >
    > --
    > Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG

Old May 26th 2002, 1:32 am
Forum Regular

Lynn-ann is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Helen,
It's very hectic once that visa arrives. Can't sleep, there's so much to think about.
Anyway enough of that, I wondered if you knew about www.austimeline.com its very useful and enables you to see the progress of other people's visas.
Hope this is of help, my husbands was a spouse visa, took four months, one of the lucky ones.
Good Luck and keep on this web site its great. Will be back once settled in Oz.