April 2010 Visa Applicants

Old May 18th 2011, 3:44 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: April 2010 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by nakered
Hello everyone,

Just to update you all, just got the best email from DIAC today!

Yep, you guessed it.......WE GOT OUR VISA GRANTED TODAY!!!!

- Good luck to everyone still waiting, it will come, lots of back and forth with email requests, but keep at it!!
Again, congratulations, but you might want to remove the CO name from your post. It's impolite name COs (they do read this site).

Last edited by mrsgreenstar76; May 18th 2011 at 3:54 pm.
Old May 18th 2011, 4:03 pm
Lets get outta here!!

nakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: April 2010 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
Again, congratulations, but you might want to remove the CO name from your post. It's impolite name COs (they do read this site).
Whoops! - excuse me mrsgreenstar76, just v.v. excited, as you can imagine!
Old May 18th 2011, 4:05 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

No worries! I can imagine! It's great news! You must be on top of the world right now!
Old May 18th 2011, 4:07 pm
Lets get outta here!!

nakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
No worries! I can imagine! It's great news! You must be on top of the world right now!
Thanks mrs greenstar76, Can't quite believe it at the mo, my heart is doing somersaults! -
Old May 18th 2011, 4:29 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Its no problem, I've removed it

Congratulations!!!
Old May 18th 2011, 4:33 pm
Lets get outta here!!

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Its no problem, I've removed it

Congratulations!!!
Thanks again, just wanna thank eveyone at the mo, just so excited!
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 9:24 pm
Just Joined

iashraf is an unknown quantity at this point

Got Meds and PCC req from CO on 12th Jul. looks like D-day is approaching closer now....

Anybody has any idea about FBI clearance Cert? though I have applied for the same but not sure how much time they normally take to complete the request? I have got local PCC from Nassau county NY without any problem and it took only 1 day.
Old Jul 23rd 2011, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

mkokab1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iashraf
Got Meds and PCC req from CO on 12th Jul. looks like D-day is approaching closer now....

Anybody has any idea about FBI clearance Cert? though I have applied for the same but not sure how much time they normally take to complete the request? I have got local PCC from Nassau county NY without any problem and it took only 1 day.
It can take somewhere from 2-3 months. Check FBI website for latest timeline update. You can also try emailing FBI, a request from your CO about PCC. They may entertain that. But there are no guarantees. I tried this method once, and it worked for me. It depends upon the person at the other end how he reads your email. Secondly, update your CO about your situation and timeline to obtain FBI cert. Thirdly, try to find a place where you can submit your fingerprints electronically to FBI. You may be able to save few weeks than the conventional method.
Old Aug 20th 2011, 6:14 pm
Just Joined

venkiiz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

I have got CO on 09-Apr-2011 and requested to submit my English proficiency. Managed to get 7 in all Modules.

19th August 2011 got request to submit my Health and Medical reports.
Also I have to submit my FBI Clearance as I was in US for more than a year.

I have read the website for more information and steps to proceed for FBI Clearance, but I am not sure where to go for Fingerprinting.

Does anybody here done this before and can you guide me ?

Regards

Venky
Old Aug 21st 2011, 7:20 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by venkiiz
Hi All

I have got CO on 09-Apr-2011 and requested to submit my English proficiency. Managed to get 7 in all Modules.

I have read the website for more information and steps to proceed for FBI Clearance, but I am not sure where to go for Fingerprinting.

Regards

Venky
Where to get your fingerprints done depends on where you are! If you are in the UK you need to go to you local Polcie HQ and make an appointment with their Fingerprint Bureau.
I suggest you contact your local police and ask.......
Old Aug 21st 2011, 8:00 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Where to get your fingerprints done depends on where you are! If you are in the UK you need to go to you local Polcie HQ and make an appointment with their Fingerprint Bureau.
I suggest you contact your local police and ask.......
Thanks pollyana
I am in India.
Let me try reaching local police & find if they provide any such services.

Thanks

Venky
Old Aug 21st 2011, 11:21 am
Viktor

viktorjaisz has a spectacular aura aboutviktorjaisz has a spectacular aura aboutviktorjaisz has a spectacular aura about

Hi Venkiiz
Here is what I did when I was in bangalore india .
You need to get the fingerprint which are called rolled fingerprint and not impression.
These are done in police station . So check with local Police station about the procedure.
In Bangalore you need to file and application in Commissioner office and then Local police station would complete the procedure.
You will need to supply the request letter that it is required for FBI clearance

Originally Posted by venkiiz
Hi All

Regards

Venky
Old Aug 21st 2011, 11:48 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by viktorjaisz
Hi Venkiiz
Here is what I did when I was in bangalore india .
You need to get the fingerprint which are called rolled fingerprint and not impression.
These are done in police station . So check with local Police station about the procedure.
In Bangalore you need to file and application in Commissioner office and then Local police station would complete the procedure.
You will need to supply the request letter that it is required for FBI clearance
Thanks viktorjaisz, I will followup with the local police station
Old Sep 26th 2011, 1:14 pm
Just Joined

iashraf is an unknown quantity at this point

Good news, I & my family have been granted VE176 visa today.

./imran
Old Sep 26th 2011, 3:11 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by iashraf
Good news, I & my family have been granted VE176 visa today.

./imran
congratulations

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.