April 2010 Visa Applicants

Old Jul 23rd 2010, 10:25 am
Just Joined

chamikboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: April 2010 Visa Applicants

Hi All,

I logged 176 (family sponsored) 0n 27 Apr 10 through agent.
Timeline is as below,
24/06/10 All documents met except health and PCC
07/07/10 Further medicals referred
09/07/10 PCC uploaed
15/07/10 Health requirement finalized.

Electronic Engineer from Sri Lanka.

Just thinking of applying for SS to expidite the process. Any advise?

Cheers
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 11:08 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chamikboy
Hi All,

I logged 176 (family sponsored) 0n 27 Apr 10 through agent.
Timeline is as below,
24/06/10 All documents met except health and PCC
07/07/10 Further medicals referred
09/07/10 PCC uploaed
15/07/10 Health requirement finalized.

Electronic Engineer from Sri Lanka.

Just thinking of applying for SS to expidite the process. Any advise?

Cheers
when did you get case offficer?
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 11:19 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
when did you get case offficer?
I think 24/06/10. I dunno exactly as I dont have direct contact with DIAC.

But ABFP status got on that day.
Old Jul 28th 2010, 7:32 am
Just Joined

Hi

My application got approved today.

Hope you all get sooner.

cheers
Old Jul 31st 2010, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

kellz has much to be proud ofkellz has much to be proud ofkellz has much to be proud ofkellz has much to be proud ofkellz has much to be proud ofkellz has much to be proud ofkellz has much to be proud ofkellz has much to be proud ofkellz has much to be proud ofkellz has much to be proud ofkellz has much to be proud of
Smile Re: April 2010 Visa Applicants

Hi all.

New to the BE forum and wish I had found it sooner, so many questions that never get answered.

I applied for a Prospective Marriage Visa on 4th April 2010. I was allocated a case officer on 6th April 2010. i had a baby on 10th April 2010. (Citizenship for her) CO left his job and I was allocated a new CO on 18th May 2010. I got married on 19th june 2010 and so changed to a Partner Visa on 25th June 2010. I received a phone call from my CO on 6th July 2010 and he said that my visa 'should' be granted by 4th August 2010. Also to call him if he forgets. ???

I know I only have a few days to wait but I keep thinking the rug will be pulled from under me at the last minute. Any reassurance out there?
Old Jul 31st 2010, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

sharonp1953 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kellz
Hi all.

New to the BE forum and wish I had found it sooner, so many questions that never get answered.

I applied for a Prospective Marriage Visa on 4th April 2010. I was allocated a case officer on 6th April 2010. i had a baby on 10th April 2010. (Citizenship for her) CO left his job and I was allocated a new CO on 18th May 2010. I got married on 19th june 2010 and so changed to a Partner Visa on 25th June 2010. I received a phone call from my CO on 6th July 2010 and he said that my visa 'should' be granted by 4th August 2010. Also to call him if he forgets. ???

I know I only have a few days to wait but I keep thinking the rug will be pulled from under me at the last minute. Any reassurance out there?

I hope you have more luck than us. I see that at least some of what I was told by the CO was not accurate as there are some that applied after us that have been granted, so who knows.

If you need somewhere to vent frustration without being judged try the new thread of similar title. It is just for those that need a virtual hug!

Good luck with it all,

Sharon
Old Jul 31st 2010, 4:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice

Originally Posted by chamikboy
Hi

My application got approved today.

Hope you all get sooner.

cheers
congrats mate for the visa. all the best for your future in australia.
Old Aug 1st 2010, 1:13 pm
Just Joined

Vince1986 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anticipated General Skilled Migration Processing Times

Hello All,

I have applied for a Visa 175 Computer Professional NEC (SOL only) on the 28/04/10. My status changed to ABPF on 29/06/10.

Any of you are actually in this situation, pls shared your views:
- what would be our timeline with the new Priority processing?
- SMP will include Computer Professional :-(

Vincent
Old Aug 1st 2010, 3:55 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anticipated General Skilled Migration Processing Times

Originally Posted by Vince1986
Hello All,

I have applied for a Visa 175 Computer Professional NEC (SOL only) on the 28/04/10. My status changed to ABPF on 29/06/10.

Any of you are actually in this situation, pls shared your views:
- what would be our timeline with the new Priority processing?
- SMP will include Computer Professional :-(

Vincent
Your post has been moved to this thread with others who applied in the same month as it is more appropriate here than where it was first posted.
Old Aug 15th 2010, 1:32 pm
Just Joined

santyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: April 2010 Visa Applicants

Hi All,

We got our Pre Grant Letter on friday, now planning to travel out of Australia to get the grant and Visa evidencing.

Thanks all the BE members for the help and support.

Regards

S
Old Aug 20th 2010, 11:23 am
Just Joined

laimee84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I'm new to this thread.
My husband and I applied for a GSM 175 visa on 06/04/2010 (my husband is a structural aviation engineer which is on CSL) but so far we have heard nothing. We have uploaded all of the documents we were required too... and now we're just playing the waiting game. We'd really just love to know a rough timescale. On the gov website it states that all Priority 3 applications (which is what ours is) will be completed by Dec 2011.... that just seems SO far away!!
Old Aug 20th 2010, 3:07 pm
Just Joined

laimee84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 175 VISA APPLICANTS 2010 - PROGRESS UPDATES

Hi All,

My husband and I applied for our 175 visa on 06/04/2010.
My husband is a Structural Aviation Engineer and his occupation is on SOL and CSL. We have uploaded all of the ID etc.... required.... and now we're just waiting.

I just wanted feedback from other GSM 175 applicants to see how the general process is going and if anyone has got a case officer yet.

Thanks
Old Aug 20th 2010, 5:18 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 175 VISA APPLICANTS 2010 - PROGRESS UPDATES

Originally Posted by laimee84
Hi All,

My husband and I applied for our 175 visa on 06/04/2010.
My husband is a Structural Aviation Engineer and his occupation is on SOL and CSL. We have uploaded all of the ID etc.... required.... and now we're just waiting.

I just wanted feedback from other GSM 175 applicants to see how the general process is going and if anyone has got a case officer yet.

Thanks
Therads merged
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 8:06 pm
Lets get outta here!!

nakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to allnakered is a name known to all

Hi all, I have been keeping tabs on this thread for sometime now, but am getting a bit despondent with my own application.

See my blog to get the low down on where I am at the moment: http://britishexpats.com/blogs/nakered

Is it because I am applying for a family sponsored Visa, and these Visas are low down on the proirity list?

Thanks everyone!
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 5:52 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tejas
Hi all,

Anybody got visa last week?

It seems like DAIC stop working due to election.
yes an applicant from England got visa last week.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.