April 2010 Visa Applicants

Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:53 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice
Default Re: April 2010 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by anu914
Hi all.......... Just wanted to share a great news with u all... I got my Visa Grant e-mail today... OMG.. I just can't still believe this..

I want to thank each and every person in this forum who helped me through this process and who shared their experience with us... Without the knowledge I gathered from this forum, this dream would not have come true...

So I wish all other applicants all the very best and I'm sure u'll get ur grant pretty soon...

Thanks again...
many congratulations and best wishes for life ahead
can u tell me whether your form 80 was also "met"alongwith other docs recently???
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:59 am
Forum Regular

adhetz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all.......... Just wanted to share a great news with u all... I got my Visa Grant e-mail today... OMG.. I just can't still believe this..

I want to thank each and every person in this forum who helped me through this process and who shared their experience with us... Without the knowledge I gathered from this forum, this dream would not have come true...

So I wish all other applicants all the very best and I'm sure u'll get ur grant pretty soon...

Thanks again...
What C.O. team are you??? ... are your status on the document checklist all met???
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

Eveelg is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks again...
Congratulations.....
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

Drifty is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks again...
Congrats and the best wishes! Please take a minute to update your timeline, thanks!
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 7:10 am
Gayu Nirmal

gayudams has a spectacular aura aboutgayudams has a spectacular aura aboutgayudams has a spectacular aura about

Hi all
I am happy to inform that my visa was Granted today. I just couldn't believe it still.

Anyhow a BIG THANKS for all those who helped.

I wish and pray for all others to get their visa granted VERY SOON.

and congrats Anu.
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

Eveelg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gayudams
Hi all
I am happy to inform that my visa was Granted today. I just couldn't believe it still.

and congrats Anu.
Congratulations.....
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

Drifty is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

and congrats Anu.
Well done!! Good to see DIAC has awakened!
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

anu914 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

and congrats Anu.

Congrats.........
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 7:32 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Hi all

and congrats Anu.
congratz
Too many grants today on this forum and i think most of them are state sponsored!
correct me if i am wrong!
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

bluesky12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

and congrats Anu.
Congrats...........!!!
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

anu914 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by adhetz
What C.O. team are you??? ... are your status on the document checklist all met???
Hi, My CO was from team 2. All docs were showing 'Met' in my checklist before the grant and not it's updated as approved.
Old Jun 25th 2010, 8:33 pm
Just Joined

krooney is an unknown quantity at this point

Aliah

Yes, everyone seems to be state sponsored. But not me!! I dont even check my status as I know that its going to be up to 2 years or more before there is any progress, bit depressing when you hear everyone else is getting their visas so quickly isnt it?

K
Old Jun 26th 2010, 2:51 am
Forum Regular

dsugums is a jewel in the roughdsugums is a jewel in the roughdsugums is a jewel in the roughdsugums is a jewel in the roughdsugums is a jewel in the rough

I applied online on 12th April 2010. I did not realize I made a mistake until 22nd April 2010. Request to withdraw my application and ask for refund. After 3 weeks got a reply asking me to write in and they told me the refunds are very slim.

Left it as it is. Following week got an offer from regional area and willing to sponsor me for RSMS 119. Before I could lodge the visa, my CO was assigned to GSM 175 (after 2 months) and asked me whether I want to continue with my application!

Lucky managed to get my RSM 119 nomination approved 2 days later and submitted it in Melbourne and fee free swap was accepted! Melbourne office just asked me to ignore the Adelaide Team 7 request
Old Jul 1st 2010, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

bluesky12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Many grants for March applicants today! How about April applicants? Any update?
Old Jul 1st 2010, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

johnb1 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Re: April 2010 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by bluesky12
Many grants for March applicants today! How about April applicants? Any update?
NOT A sniff not even a hint of one,
Spoiler:
176 ss wa fitter applied april 2010 a long wait me thinks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.