April 2010 Visa Applicants

Old Jun 8th 2010, 5:11 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: April 2010 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by santyboy
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and this is very informative forum.

I have also applied for GSM 175 Visa (CSL) in April (02/04/2010) but still I am waiting for CO to be assigned.

Regards
S
Welcome and update your signature.
Old Jun 8th 2010, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

nixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nice

Hi all just thought i would let you know our 457 visa was approved this morning!!!!! Took just over 6 weeks i applied at the end of April!!!! Thanks to everyone for there help
Old Jun 9th 2010, 7:19 am
Gayu Nirmal

gayudams has a spectacular aura aboutgayudams has a spectacular aura aboutgayudams has a spectacular aura about

Our Medicals status is showing finalized from 7th June. Any Updates from other April applicants?
Old Jun 10th 2010, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

mimiltonme is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,
our medical is finalized today. Now all met with med. Although dont see anything about Form80 and PCC. CO asked only for form80. But i provided PCC and med also. Now lets see what he says...
Best Wishes to everybody....
Old Jun 11th 2010, 1:04 am
Forum Regular

anu914 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,
My medicals are showing finalized in the first page since 3rd June, but it's not updated as Met in the document checklist yet..

Has anyone experienced the same... pls. share. thanks alot..
Old Jun 11th 2010, 5:04 am
Gayu Nirmal

gayudams has a spectacular aura aboutgayudams has a spectacular aura aboutgayudams has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by anu914
Hi all,
My medicals are showing finalized in the first page since 3rd June, but it's not updated as Met in the document checklist yet..

Has anyone experienced the same... pls. share. thanks alot..
Hi Anu
Same here, but status changed on 7th June.
Happy to see some of the March applications are getting their visas granted these days. Lets hope ours is nearing!!
Old Jun 11th 2010, 5:26 am
Forum Regular

adhetz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gayudams
Hi Anu
Same here, but status changed on 7th June.
Happy to see some of the March applications are getting their visas granted these days. Lets hope ours is nearing!!
I hope our visa will be granted soon.....

Last edited by adhetz; Jun 11th 2010 at 5:34 am.
Old Jun 11th 2010, 6:31 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

DO you guys have Form 80 "met"as well????
Old Jun 13th 2010, 3:51 am
Gayu Nirmal

hi everybody,
have anybody know any visa has rejected in any type or class and whats the reason for that
regards
Old Jun 17th 2010, 5:07 am
Gayu Nirmal

I got a reply for my PLE mail as follows:
"At present your application is undergoing routine processing. Unfortunately, ensuring all the legal requirements are met in relation to an application can take some time."

So does this mean they are not satisfied with my documents? Have anyone got such a reply before?

Am very tensed and worried

Please reply
Old Jun 17th 2010, 5:16 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

I got a reply for my PLE mail as follows:
"At present your application is undergoing routine processing. Unfortunately, ensuring all the legal requirements are met in relation to an application can take some time."

So does this mean they are not satisfied with my documents? Have anyone got such a reply before?

Am very tensed and worried

Please reply
It doesn't mean anything other than your application is undergoing routine processing. They are simply giving you a reason as to why it may take some time. If they are not satisfied with any of your documents you will receive an email from your CO asking you to obtain others or clarify what you have sent. Please try not to worry, I know it's frustrating with waiting but being honest with you, you really havn't waited that long. You applied less than 2 months ago and i would say you were doing pretty good upto now
Old Jun 17th 2010, 6:01 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

hi everybody,
have anybody know any visa has rejected in any type or class and whats the reason for that
regards
Applications are rejected for numerous reasons in all classes. Far too broad a question to be answered on here!
Old Jun 17th 2010, 6:05 am
Gayu Nirmal

Originally Posted by wilson01
It doesn't mean anything other than your application is undergoing routine processing. They are simply giving you a reason as to why it may take some time. If they are not satisfied with any of your documents you will receive an email from your CO asking you to obtain others or clarify what you have sent. Please try not to worry, I know it's frustrating with waiting but being honest with you, you really havn't waited that long. You applied less than 2 months ago and i would say you were doing pretty good upto now
Yes sure, its not even 2 months complete. Just got a bit tensed seeing the mail.
But anyhow your reply gives me hope. Thanks a lot Wilson
Old Jun 18th 2010, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

bluesky12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes sure, its not even 2 months complete. Just got a bit tensed seeing the mail.
But anyhow your reply gives me hope. Thanks a lot Wilson
Any updates from april applicants regarding visa grants?
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

anu914 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bluesky12
Any updates from april applicants regarding visa grants?
Hi all.......... Just wanted to share a great news with u all... I got my Visa Grant e-mail today... OMG.. I just can't still believe this..

I want to thank each and every person in this forum who helped me through this process and who shared their experience with us... Without the knowledge I gathered from this forum, this dream would not have come true...

So I wish all other applicants all the very best and I'm sure u'll get ur grant pretty soon...

Thanks again...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.