April 2010 Visa Applicants

Old May 25th 2010, 4:12 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: April 2010 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by bluesky12
Congrats shafaqat309!

How many days did they give you for the documents? Are you a single applicant?
Hi

I am applying with my wife, they gave me 28 days, i have not informed them about my new born baby yet.
Old May 25th 2010, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

mkokab1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: April 2010 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Hi

I am applying with my wife, they gave me 28 days, i have not informed them about my new born baby yet.
Mubarrak for the new baby.
Old May 26th 2010, 1:41 am
Forum Regular

adhetz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by anu914
Yeah..........your time will come very soon... just be patient..
ok Thanks... I hope it will come soon...
Old May 26th 2010, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

bluesky12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Hi

Congrates again for the new baby! Did you upload your wife's English language ability?
Old May 27th 2010, 4:55 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bluesky12
Congrates again for the new baby! Did you upload your wife's English language ability?
I have not uploaded her IELTS, at the moment she is on bed rest and will sit in the exam after some time, last night i informed my CO and in reply he did not ask anything related to her IELTS.

I want to share my experience, last night i uploaded my from 80 and today i got reply from CO, he pointed out 2 mistakes in form 80.
First was "Last name of Mother" which was not matching to the name entered in online visa application. Second was "Father's Date of Birth" which was again not matchng to the information provided in online form. they asked which one is correct and y it was entered wrong. Today i replied and said
information on form 80 was wrong and i offered if he need copy of Passport and ID Cards.

So i would advise take extra care when filling out information. I crossed checked all information so many times but parent's information is not that much common and i did not pay attention.

So let's see how they response.
Old May 28th 2010, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

anu914 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all... I have a small issue with my status change in the online system regarding my medicals...

In my first page, the medical document status has changed as 'Further medical results referred and while the 'Health requirements still shows 'outstanding'..

I just want to know whether this is the normal procedure of them updating the medicals in the online system... and what's meant by further testing?

Thanks a lot for the help...
Old May 28th 2010, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Hi all... In my first page, the medical document status has changed as 'Further medical results referred and while the 'Health requirements still shows 'outstanding'..

I just want to know whether this is the normal procedure of them updating the medicals in the online system... and what's meant by further testing?

Thanks a lot for the help...
its normal thing...i had similar experience with mine....after this further medicals results referred thing,i got medicals finalized within 7 days...nothing to worry...
u will be fine inshAllah
Old May 28th 2010, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

bluesky12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Everybody,

Today I got CO. They asked for my wife's IELTS & both Med, PCC within 28 days. Please pray for me.
Old May 29th 2010, 2:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by aliah
its normal thing...i had similar experience with mine....after this further medicals results referred thing,i got medicals finalized within 7 days...nothing to worry...
u will be fine inshAllah
Hi thanks a lot for the reply.
Old Jun 7th 2010, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

Hi all... not many updates from April applicants these days knw..

I just want to clarify few issues regarding my PCC. As requested by my CO I uploaded my PCC on 4th July via online document attach system.

Since there is no link in my document checklist regarding PCC, I do not know whether my CO received the documents for sure. I just wanted to knw whether it'll be good if I email them as well, or is it not necessary?

thanks all once again for the help
Old Jun 7th 2010, 4:57 am
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice

Hi all... not many updates from April applicants these days knw..

I just want to clarify few issues regarding my PCC. As requested by my CO I uploaded my PCC on 4th July via online document attach system.

Since there is no link in my document checklist regarding PCC, I do not know whether my CO received the documents for sure. I just wanted to knw whether it'll be good if I email them as well, or is it not necessary?

thanks all once again for the help
need not worry, as in my case also it was not appearing in the document checklist, so upload in online documents section and drop an email to CO that you have uploaded the PCC in documents section.
Old Jun 7th 2010, 3:19 pm
Viktor

viktorjaisz has a spectacular aura aboutviktorjaisz has a spectacular aura aboutviktorjaisz has a spectacular aura about

just wanted to check that so far i have not received PCC yet and similarly not able to apply for FBI clearance ..still waiting to get the Fingerprint back to me .. my 28 days are going to end on 14 may ..what should i do .. i have PCC receipt from RPO office but no FBI application receipt ..please advice ....
Old Jun 8th 2010, 12:18 am
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice

Originally Posted by viktorjaisz
just wanted to check that so far i have not received PCC yet and similarly not able to apply for FBI clearance ..still waiting to get the Fingerprint back to me .. my 28 days are going to end on 14 may ..what should i do .. i have PCC receipt from RPO office but no FBI application receipt ..please advice ....
Drop an email to CO regarding your situation. Regarding FBI reciept, how did you paid the fees for FBI clearance?? if money order then there would be some reciept for money order.. anything which has a proof that that you applied for FBI clearance should be fine.
Old Jun 8th 2010, 2:18 am
Just Joined

santyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: April 2010 Visa Applicants

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and this is very informative forum.

I have also applied for GSM 175 Visa (CSL) in April (02/04/2010) but still I am waiting for CO to be assigned.

Regards
S
Old Jun 8th 2010, 5:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by santyboy
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and this is very informative forum.

I have also applied for GSM 175 Visa (CSL) in April (02/04/2010) but still I am waiting for CO to be assigned.

Regards
S
Welcome Santyboy and all the best for your application

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.