April 2010 Visa Applicants

Old May 24th 2010, 6:19 am
Gayu Nirmal

gayudams has a spectacular aura aboutgayudams has a spectacular aura aboutgayudams has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: April 2010 Visa Applicants

Hi all
I need a help regarding documents to be submitted for Medicals. Saturday i have done my medicals and they will send the reports directly to Australia.

So now should i upload any documents from my side for Medicals.
If so what document should i upload?

Please help. Thanks in Advance!!
Old May 24th 2010, 6:20 am
Forum Regular

s_jose is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gayudams
Hi all
I need a help regarding documents to be submitted for Medicals. Saturday i have done my medicals and they will send the reports directly to Australia.

No, u need not upload anything.. It will be sent by the Doctor
Old May 24th 2010, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

infojami will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by gayudams
Hi all

Yes, you need to upload the "receipt" that is given to you from the medical center.

All medical reports will be send directly to Aus by the medical center.
Old May 24th 2010, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

anu914 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by infojami
Yes, you need to upload the "receipt" that is given to you from the medical center.

All medical reports will be send directly to Aus by the medical center.
Is it so? I thought we don't need to upload anything regarding Medicals and that all form will be sent by the hospital..

Some one pls... confirm.. Thanks..
Old May 24th 2010, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by anu914
Is it so? I thought we don't need to upload anything regarding Medicals and that all form will be sent by the hospital..

Anu,

I haven't uploaded any medical receipts... Doctor uploaded my medical results after 5 days or so..
As far as i know, u need to upload the receipts, if u cannot submit the documents requested by CO, within the given timeframe..
Old May 24th 2010, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by s_jose
Anu,

I haven't uploaded any medical receipts... Doctor uploaded my medical results after 5 days or so..
As far as i know, u need to upload the receipts, if u cannot submit the documents requested by CO, within the given timeframe..
I thinks so too...
Old May 24th 2010, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

Anu,

Excerpt from the CO's letter send to me:

If you are unable to provide some of the required documents by due date (such as medical results or police checks) for reasons beyond your control, please send us evidence (for example receipts)
that you have applied for these documents.
If you do not respond by due date, or if your response is unsatisfactory or incomplete, then in accordance with legislation, your application may be decided based on the available information.
Old May 25th 2010, 3:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by s_jose
Anu,

Excerpt from the CO's letter send to me:

If you are unable to provide some of the required documents by due date (such as medical results or police checks) for reasons beyond your control, please send us evidence (for example receipts)
that you have applied for these documents.
If you do not respond by due date, or if your response is unsatisfactory or incomplete, then in accordance with legislation, your application may be decided based on the available information.
Same in mine..and it's obvious that we dont need to upload any reciept right... I was just trying to get it verified from someone who has recieved the same...

Thanks..
Old May 25th 2010, 4:58 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all
I received 2 emails from the department one with the title “ALI, Shafaqat - Request for Information” from [email protected] and second from an Officer with title “URGENT action required please” and asking for some more detail on form 80.

Online status says “Application being processing further”, Status of all documents is still required, can I say I have a Case Officer?
Old May 25th 2010, 5:03 am
Forum Regular

adhetz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Hi all
I received 2 emails from the department one with the title “ALI, Shafaqat - Request for Information” from [email protected] and second from an Officer with title “URGENT action required please” and asking for some more detail on form 80.

Online status says “Application being processing further”, Status of all documents is still required, can I say I have a Case Officer?
I think yes your C.O. is from team 2... Congrats Shafaqat...
Old May 25th 2010, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

Hi all

yep... u've got a CO from team 2.. Congrats
Old May 25th 2010, 5:19 am
Forum Regular

adhetz is an unknown quantity at this point

yep... u've got a CO from team 2.. Congrats
when will my time comes???
Old May 25th 2010, 5:35 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by adhetz
Hopefully soon, best of luck.
Old May 25th 2010, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by adhetz
Yeah..........your time will come very soon... just be patient..
Old May 25th 2010, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

bluesky12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hopefully soon, best of luck.
Congrats shafaqat309!

How many days did they give you for the documents? Are you a single applicant?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.