April 2008 Applicants

Old Oct 21st 2008, 2:49 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by tiger222
OK, LilSweets said there are 3 April Applicants with VISA GRANTS TODAY!!! WHERE ARE YOUR POSTS????

I know I couldn't keep it quiet!!

Catherine

Visa's being granted all over the place yet the forum is very quiet Hope you have woken everyone up

Not sure what is going on, maybe it takes a while to sink in!
Old Oct 21st 2008, 3:07 am
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lilsweets

Visa's being granted all over the place yet the forum is very quiet Hope you have woken everyone up

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE!!
Old Oct 21st 2008, 3:40 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lilsweets

Maybe they're too busy celebrating to post?!?!
Old Oct 21st 2008, 3:41 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JAK
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE!!

Has it sunk in yet, JAK?

I'm still pinching myself!

To think, I was successful at getting our family VISAS - all by myself!! No Agent
Old Oct 21st 2008, 5:51 am
Forum Regular

Welsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the rough

Has it sunk in yet, JAK?

To think, I was successful at getting our family VISAS - all by myself!! No Agent
Hi tiger just logged on after a period of absence and see that you and some others have the golden ticket CONGRATULATIONS to all of you
Old Oct 21st 2008, 6:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Welsh Jeff
Hi tiger just logged on after a period of absence and see that you and some others have the golden ticket CONGRATULATIONS to all of you
Thanks Jeff. I think it will become REAL once the golden ticket is shining in our passports!!!

Catherine
Old Oct 21st 2008, 6:14 am
Forum Regular

snoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant future

Ta!
Old Oct 21st 2008, 7:10 am
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Has it sunk in yet, JAK?

No, it hasn't sunk in at all, didn't think we would get it this fast. I think we are both a bit shellshocked at the moment and haven't quite took it all in. It seemed strange this morning not logging on and checking our application. Well done on doing it yourself
Old Oct 21st 2008, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

T-bird will become famous soon enoughT-bird will become famous soon enough

Has it sunk in yet, JAK?

Hoorah! Hoorah! I haven't been able to log on for a while and was wondering how you were getting on. Congratulations to you and others. I'm thrilled for you all, but especially Tiger.... your updates kept us all sane.

Enjoy!

ps when do you leave?
Old Oct 21st 2008, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by T-bird
Hoorah! Hoorah! I haven't been able to log on for a while and was wondering how you were getting on. Congratulations to you and others. I'm thrilled for you all, but especially Tiger.... your updates kept us all sane.

Enjoy!

ps when do you leave?
Thanks for your kind wishes!

My DH leaves 18 Nov - we leave 23 Nov

Catherine

PS check Updates on July Thread courtesy of LilSweets!!!
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 3:14 am
BE Forum Addict

OK, LilSweets said there are 3 April Applicants with VISA GRANTS TODAY!!! WHERE ARE YOUR POSTS????

I know I couldn't keep it quiet!!

Catherine

I don't think ANY of the APRIL Visa Grants announced on this tread yesterday....

Well if you come out of hiding, we'll still wish you well!

Catherine
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 3:43 am
Forum Regular

snoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant future

I don't think ANY of the APRIL Visa Grants announced on this tread yesterday....

Well if you come out of hiding, we'll still wish you well!

Catherine
Well I did post my 'I got it'....but no1 noticed me!
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 4:05 am
JAK
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by snoo
Well I did post my 'I got it'....but no1 noticed me!
CONGRATULATIONS
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 5:30 am
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

Hi Snoo

Congrats on the Visa!!!! Sorry I didnt see your post!!! All the best
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 6:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wez and Chris
Hi Snoo

Congrats on the Visa!!!! Sorry I didnt see your post!!! All the best
Thanks Wez & Chris And Jak too...very kind of you!

I do often think that some of my posts are written in invisable letters though!!

Hope all goes well for you both....we need some 'good luck' with selling our house now...I think that will be a major hurdle!!

Lisa,xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.