April 2008 Applicants

Old Oct 17th 2008, 11:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by Dodge38
OMG Tiger.......We have been so busy that we have not checked on here for a few days - We are SO pleased for you!!!!!! You did the right thing booking the flights then!!!! CONGRATS to you and the Family & for keeping us all upto date for months and months.

DODGE & CO....
Yes, Dodge, we finally got it!!

Originally Posted by Dodge38
See you in Brisbane!!!!!!:thumb sup:

Dodge OH x
We're looking forward to Brisbane - and we'll defo meet up!!

Catherine
Old Oct 17th 2008, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dazfez
Well done to Tiger and family...it didn't take that long did it really?!?
Now get packing!!

Cheers,

Dazfez

Thanks Dazfez!!

It took 6 months, 2 weeks from online application to VISA GRANT
Not too bad

We're packing!!!

Catherine
Old Oct 17th 2008, 11:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by tiger222
OMG!!!

We have a CASE OFFICER!!!!!

I checked our status before going to bed. No Change.
Two hours later, I woke to find an email from our case officer
requesting further information (ACS Approval letter)

He asked me to send the ACS Approval letter by return email ASAP.

I immediately went to my "Australia" folder on my computer desktop, attached the PDF file of the scanned document (I swear I had attached it 6 months ago) and emailed it to our CASE OFFICER.

Then logged in to check our status. File states
APPLICANT BEING PROCESSED FURTHER!!!!

I checked the 2nd page and only my information is marked MET

Checked email again...

CO replied that I might be receiving some good news shortly.......

Woke DH to tell him WE HAVE A CASE OFFICER!!!

Went back to bed but could NOT SLEEP!!!!

JUST CHECKED EMAIL NOW........

and

there's ANOTHER EMAIL from my CASE OFFICER!!!

In this email, he states I should check "The Browser"

Logged in to check status

APPLICANT APPROVED!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!! WE HAVE OUR VISA!!!!!

We must enter country by 23 September, 2009 -

NO WORRIES!!!!

Flights Booked - CHECK! (Fly out 18 November, 2008)

Holiday Rental - CHECK! (Reservations Confirmed!)

Our House Rented - CHECK! (Received Deposit Yesterday!)

THANK GOD!!! It's all happening!!!

congratulations
Old Oct 17th 2008, 11:40 pm
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

??? Did any of you contact your case officer directly to a personal email address (Tiger I know that you did). Reason Im asking is when my co requested further info it said in the email that you should process any emails through the post-lodgement enquiry form and I sent a post-L enquiry over a week ago with COs name etc on it saying that I attached everything to my online form and just asked him to confirm that he now had all of the information that he now needed to make a decision on my case and I have heard nothing back so far Meds due to clear 31 Oct so dont know if maybe things will be quiet until they clear??

Can someone please let me know the format of the personal email address pleeezz might try that is it simply [email protected]
Old Oct 18th 2008, 2:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

geelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud of

Hey Tiger222,
Congratulations on the visa and pleased everything is falling in to place for you.

Regards.
Old Oct 18th 2008, 6:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Wez and Chris
??? Did any of you contact your case officer directly to a personal email address (Tiger I know that you did). Reason Im asking is when my co requested further info it said in the email that you should process any emails through the post-lodgement enquiry form and I sent a post-L enquiry over a week ago with COs name etc on it saying that I attached everything to my online form and just asked him to confirm that he now had all of the information that he now needed to make a decision on my case and I have heard nothing back so far Meds due to clear 31 Oct so dont know if maybe things will be quiet until they clear??

Can someone please let me know the format of the personal email address pleeezz might try that is it simply [email protected]
Wez and Chris -

That is the format for the CO email.

I would think that they will wait to work on your file until the MEDS are clear.

Catherine
Old Oct 18th 2008, 6:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by geelong
Hey Tiger222,
Congratulations on the visa and pleased everything is falling in to place for you.

Regards.
Geelong -

Thanks for your kind words.

How about an update?!?!

Catherine
Old Oct 18th 2008, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kevncarlz
congratulations
Thanks Kevncarlz
Old Oct 18th 2008, 9:18 pm
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

Thanx Tiger and good luck with all of your organising for the Big MOVE
Old Oct 19th 2008, 10:40 pm
Just Joined

tim n abby will become famous soon enoughtim n abby will become famous soon enough

Hi there

If I were you, I'd give them a bit more time and wait for the reply to the online query.

We had the same experience as you, with uploading docs and using the online query form, but after two weeks we decided to email the address at the bottom of the letter that requested more info, just checking that they had got everything. We got a reply very quickly, telling us that they had the documents, and also telling us not to email them on that address – we should use the online query form.

I'd resist the urge to contact them until the meds are through, though. Hopefully it'll just go straight through to 'visa granted' without any emails or calls!

Good luck!
Abby (& Tim)
Old Oct 19th 2008, 11:44 pm
Good luck to all

oooops!! too late sent an email yesterday.

Abby thanks for the info reckon I may get an email similar to yourself as it does say on the letter to do the post lodgement form like yourself I did this but received no response and therefore sent the email directly

Where are you in the scheme of things? I just need to have patience tee hee
Old Oct 20th 2008, 1:03 am
Forum Regular

chasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the rough

Abby thanks for the info reckon I may get an email similar to yourself as it does say on the letter to do the post lodgement form like yourself I did this but received no response and therefore sent the email directly
I found it usually takes them about 5 working days to respond to the post lodgement form.
Old Oct 20th 2008, 7:30 pm
Just Joined

GILLAN1970 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tiger222
Linda -

It HAS to be SOON for you!!!

Good luck!!!

Catherine
Thanks I know it will arrive in it's own time and when it does it will be WORTH IT

HOPE YOUR MOVE GOES WELL
Old Oct 20th 2008, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by GILLAN1970
Thanks I know it will arrive in it's own time and when it does it will be WORTH IT

HOPE YOUR MOVE GOES WELL
Thanks Gillian....I'm working on it!!
Catherine
Old Oct 21st 2008, 2:41 am
BE Forum Addict

OK, LilSweets said there are 3 April Applicants with VISA GRANTS TODAY!!! WHERE ARE YOUR POSTS????

I know I couldn't keep it quiet!!

Catherine

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.