April 2008 Applicants

Old Oct 16th 2008, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

chasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by lilsweets
Hopefully I will do as good a job as Tiger did, I certainly will give it my best shot!
I'm sure you will! Thanks for doing it.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 11:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by memewest
Tiger, Sunk in Yet?? Seems like you've had to wait ages, but when you think of the actual timescale, is GOOD!!

Now, it's your turn to predict for me!

Meds were sent 14 oct but by snail mail, at the moment this is what tracking says as of yesterday:

Your item, posted on 14/10/08 with reference R**********GB has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in AUSTRALIA.

So i'm guessing they haven't left this country yet... I'm going to email CO to let her know they've been posted so she can keep an eye out for them!! Could do with Visa asap, like everyone else, what we really want to know is validation date, may have to change flights that we have booked.....if possible..

So, c'mon then, whats your prediction??

OK it took both my MEDS and DHs MEDS 21 days to clear. So we know it's 21 days from the time the package arrives in Sydney.

Your package left on the 14th - so about 1 week travel time - gets it there say the 21st/22.

So I predict the 12th of November.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 11:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by melbert
Hey, me too but congrats again, you deserve lots of them!!

Mel

Thanks again, MEL!!

Positive VISA KARMA sent!!

Catherine
Old Oct 16th 2008, 11:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mega to see you in yellow Tiger on BEupdate on this TIGER DAY!!!
THANKS!! It's a great feeling seeing it go to YELLOW!!

Originally Posted by Fly Away
You know, I did wonder if she would forget..... I wasn't going to remind her - just for fun.

Congrats again Tiger!!!
And I did forget!!

Oh, don't worry Fly Away, I already hassled her on the May thread, I thought somebody had to do it!!!
Old Oct 16th 2008, 11:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by CharleneG
Congratulations Tiger.

It's really positive to know that receiving the medicals seems to be the push needed for the case officer to look at your file.
We are in the same position (meds sent this week hopefully) so should get some news in 3 weeks or so.
Unlike you though I woun't be able to check in the middle of the night for e-mails (you have such dedication ) as we will be on holiday.
Fingers crossed it may be 11th November which is my birthday, the bets are on!

Charlene
Thanks Charlene -

You know there was a stretch when people went on Holiday and that's when the VISA came.

I just checked my email in the night - I didn't check my status until I saw the email. Then I was curious as to what it looked like

I knew things were ripe for change!
Old Oct 16th 2008, 11:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Working on it! Will get back to you shortly!

I'm looking forward to your debut!!!

I'm sure you'll do a SPLENDID JOB!!
Old Oct 16th 2008, 11:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hey all,

Tiger has asked me to take over the 'unoffical visa count' as she is now in preparation mode for entering visaland! Big, big shoes to fill so go easy on me.

As I am a July applicant, I will be moving the count to the July 2008 thread. Think it makes sense to move it as time moves on so I can hand it over when I get my visa next week (yes, I know I am dreaming but it's Friday-give me a break!).

Likewise the unofficial count has moved geographically, from Wisconsin to the metropolis that is the south coast of Ireland Please prepare yourselves for lots of icons as yes, Guinness is the best drink in the world and I will not hear a word said against it.

Hopefully I will do as good a job as Tiger did, I certainly will give it my best shot!
You're off to a great start, lilsweets!!!

YES Guinness is a great way to toast a VISA GRANT!

I'm not sure how celebratory it is to toast with a nice glass of MILK (which is what Wisconsin is known for - it's the DAIRYLAND STATE)

Catherine
Old Oct 16th 2008, 11:21 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by tiger222

I'm looking forward to your debut!!!

I'm sure you'll do a SPLENDID JOB!!
I am working on my colours and my font, that's the most difficult part! I have an accountants personality and even my imagination is in monocolour!
Old Oct 16th 2008, 11:25 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

I'm not sure how celebratory it is to toast with a nice glass of MILK (which is what Wisconsin is known for - it's the DAIRYLAND STATE)
Both are missing fizz! Maybe we should compromise and both stick with the champagne.
Old Oct 17th 2008, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

jaq4chop will become famous soon enoughjaq4chop will become famous soon enough

Thanks for taking over lilsweets. I will join the July thread to keep up to date with the updates.

Cheers Jaq
Old Oct 17th 2008, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

Dodge38 will become famous soon enough

OMG!!!

We have a CASE OFFICER!!!!!

I checked our status before going to bed. No Change.
Two hours later, I woke to find an email from our case officer
requesting further information (ACS Approval letter)

He asked me to send the ACS Approval letter by return email ASAP.

I immediately went to my "Australia" folder on my computer desktop, attached the PDF file of the scanned document (I swear I had attached it 6 months ago) and emailed it to our CASE OFFICER.

Then logged in to check our status. File states
APPLICANT BEING PROCESSED FURTHER!!!!

I checked the 2nd page and only my information is marked MET

Checked email again...

CO replied that I might be receiving some good news shortly.......

Woke DH to tell him WE HAVE A CASE OFFICER!!!

Went back to bed but could NOT SLEEP!!!!

JUST CHECKED EMAIL NOW........

and

there's ANOTHER EMAIL from my CASE OFFICER!!!

In this email, he states I should check "The Browser"

Logged in to check status

APPLICANT APPROVED!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!! WE HAVE OUR VISA!!!!!

We must enter country by 23 September, 2009 -

NO WORRIES!!!!

Flights Booked - CHECK! (Fly out 18 November, 2008)

Holiday Rental - CHECK! (Reservations Confirmed!)

Our House Rented - CHECK! (Received Deposit Yesterday!)

THANK GOD!!! It's all happening!!!

OMG Tiger.......We have been so busy that we have not checked on here for a few days - We are SO pleased for you!!!!!! You did the right thing booking the flights then!!!! CONGRATS to you and the Family & for keeping us all upto date for months and months.

DODGE & CO....
Old Oct 17th 2008, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

Dodge38 will become famous soon enough

See you in Brisbane!!!!!!:thumb sup:

Dodge OH x
Old Oct 17th 2008, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

dazfez is on a distinguished road

Well done to Tiger and family...it didn't take that long did it really?!?
Now get packing!!

Cheers,

Dazfez
Old Oct 17th 2008, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

sharkiebites will become famous soon enoughsharkiebites will become famous soon enough

hey tiger
im having a quite night in with my girlfriend after a great hot and sunny day at the beach ,i can here the ocean crashing on the beach as we snuggle up in our great place on the beach, you will have the same very soon

CONGRATULATIONS SO MUCH , you deserve it more than most, for keeping us all sane and updated through the hell of waiting
thanks again for all your updates you deserve so so much karma and good luck now
all the best and good luck here in oz and if your ever down in sydney organise a get together im sure there will be a huge crowd
cheers chris
Old Oct 17th 2008, 11:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by jaq4chop
We are still waiting, no co, no contact from agent or diac or agent. To make matters worse it s a paper application so I doubt we will hear anything before 2012.

Ho hum.

Good luck to everyone waiting.
hi we did a paper application as well dont think there is many paper applicetions all online have you done your meds yet think we have been put to one side and forgot about if i had the money i would reapply online we gettin really pissed off now cant see it ever happin for us

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.