April 2008 Applicants

Old Oct 16th 2008, 12:44 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by Wez and Chris
Tiger - ECHO my congrats!! was so excited forgot I was in the May forum instead of April and congratulated you there instead
Hey, me too but congrats again, you deserve lots of them!!

Mel
Old Oct 16th 2008, 12:44 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by vlooi
Another congratulations from me Tiger! You more than deserve every one!
Vlooi! Thanks so much for your congratulations!!

You're up soon!!!

Catherine
Old Oct 16th 2008, 12:49 am
Forum Regular

RobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the rough

Great news on the visa grant Tiger

All that waiting will be a distant memory in no time, hopefully your ex CO will be looking for another case to pick up and might even select ours.
(although they might be told to find a nice June/July one to help massage their performance figures )

I'll miss the visa summaries in this thread but you'll soon have far more important things to do
Old Oct 16th 2008, 12:52 am
Forum Regular

The Coulsons will become famous soon enoughThe Coulsons will become famous soon enough

Congratulations tiger !!!, so glad it all came together for you.Wecome to visa land
Old Oct 16th 2008, 1:12 am
Forum Regular

jaq4chop will become famous soon enoughjaq4chop will become famous soon enough

Way to go Tiger!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your prep to leave.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 1:36 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Mega to see you in yellow Tiger on BEupdate on this TIGER DAY!!!
Old Oct 16th 2008, 3:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lilsweets
Mega to see you in yellow Tiger on BEupdate on this TIGER DAY!!!
You know, I did wonder if she would forget..... I wasn't going to remind her - just for fun.

Congrats again Tiger!!!
Old Oct 16th 2008, 3:07 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fly Away
You know, I did wonder if she would forget..... I wasn't going to remind her - just for fun.

Congrats again Tiger!!!
Oh, don't worry Fly Away, I already hassled her on the May thread, I thought somebody had to do it!!!
Old Oct 16th 2008, 5:41 am
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Originally Posted by tiger222
Thanks for your congratulations, Silverski!!

Positive VISA GRANT KARMA to you!!
HI Tiger,

We are going to tel. them again, called them about 10 days ago and was told they were only dealing with applicants recieved in Nov 07.

Told them that we know that they have issued visas to April and May applicants.

They asked has we seen this on the web.

Yep we said

They told us that people are telling lies on web sites about visa grants.....

So we will try again.

Fingers and toes crossed.

Regards

Silverski
Old Oct 16th 2008, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

CharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant future

Congratulations Tiger.

It's really positive to know that receiving the medicals seems to be the push needed for the case officer to look at your file.
We are in the same position (meds sent this week hopefully) so should get some news in 3 weeks or so.
Unlike you though I woun't be able to check in the middle of the night for e-mails (you have such dedication ) as we will be on holiday.
Fingers crossed it may be 11th November which is my birthday, the bets are on!

Charlene
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by RobertC

Great news on the visa grant Tiger

All that waiting will be a distant memory in no time, hopefully your ex CO will be looking for another case to pick up and might even select ours.
(although they might be told to find a nice June/July one to help massage their performance figures )

I'll miss the visa summaries in this thread but you'll soon have far more important things to do
Don't worry, Robert. I gave the summaries over to lilsweets! So they should be continuing. It might be on a different thread (maybe July) but still running.

Lilsweets - have you started running the threads yet?

Last edited by tiger222; Oct 16th 2008 at 11:16 pm.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by The Coulsons
Congratulations tiger !!!, so glad it all came together for you.Wecome to visa land
Thanks Coulsons! It's a great feeling!

Now I have a million things to do to get ready to go!

Catherine
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Tiger, Sunk in Yet?? Seems like you've had to wait ages, but when you think of the actual timescale, is GOOD!!

Now, it's your turn to predict for me!

Meds were sent 14 oct but by snail mail, at the moment this is what tracking says as of yesterday:

Your item, posted on 14/10/08 with reference R**********GB has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in AUSTRALIA.

So i'm guessing they haven't left this country yet... I'm going to email CO to let her know they've been posted so she can keep an eye out for them!! Could do with Visa asap, like everyone else, what we really want to know is validation date, may have to change flights that we have booked.....if possible..

So, c'mon then, whats your prediction??

Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:48 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Originally Posted by tiger222
Lilsweets - have you started running the threads yet?
Working on it! Will get back to you shortly!
Old Oct 16th 2008, 10:10 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Hey all,

Tiger has asked me to take over the 'unoffical visa count' as she is now in preparation mode for entering visaland! Big, big shoes to fill so go easy on me.

As I am a July applicant, I will be moving the count to the July 2008 thread. Think it makes sense to move it as time moves on so I can hand it over when I get my visa next week (yes, I know I am dreaming but it's Friday-give me a break!).

Likewise the unofficial count has moved geographically, from Wisconsin to the metropolis that is the south coast of Ireland Please prepare yourselves for lots of icons as yes, Guinness is the best drink in the world and I will not hear a word said against it.

Hopefully I will do as good a job as Tiger did, I certainly will give it my best shot!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.