April 2008 Applicants

Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

chasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by tiger222
WOO HOO!!!! WE HAVE OUR VISA!!!!!
Well done Tiger! I'll bet there'll be some drinking and dancing in the Tiger household!!
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:50 am
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

Tiger - ECHO my congrats!! was so excited forgot I was in the May forum instead of April and congratulated you there instead
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

snoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant future

Well done T.....
Why isn't MY C/O as proficient as yours? I've got a MONK on (having a strop) this morn....no news for 3WKS from sending a requsted birth cert via email. AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!! The elation of getting a C/O has well and truely worn off!!
But best wishes and good luck for your new life Tig!
Lisa,x
Old Oct 16th 2008, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

twinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nice

Hi Tiger,

I already congratulated you on the May Thread, but thought that I would congratulate you here on your home thread.

Again, my very best wishes for you and your family on your move down under.

About bloody time, you got your butt out of NA and moved to where all the fun and action will be LOL.

Glad you won't have to endure another Wisconsin winter, I know I am glad to be leaving it all behind.

Like I said before the month will flyby and soon you will be starting your new life down under.

Again huge congrats to you and your family, enjoy the celebrations.

You made my Thursday morning.

Cheers

Karen
Old Oct 16th 2008, 11:08 am
Just Joined

GILLAN1970 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tiger222
OMG!!!

We have a CASE OFFICER!!!!!

I checked our status before going to bed. No Change.
Two hours later, I woke to find an email from our case officer
requesting further information (ACS Approval letter)

He asked me to send the ACS Approval letter by return email ASAP.

I immediately went to my "Australia" folder on my computer desktop, attached the PDF file of the scanned document (I swear I had attached it 6 months ago) and emailed it to our CASE OFFICER.

Then logged in to check our status. File states
APPLICANT BEING PROCESSED FURTHER!!!!

I checked the 2nd page and only my information is marked MET

Checked email again...

CO replied that I might be receiving some good news shortly.......

Woke DH to tell him WE HAVE A CASE OFFICER!!!

Went back to bed but could NOT SLEEP!!!!

JUST CHECKED EMAIL NOW........

and

there's ANOTHER EMAIL from my CASE OFFICER!!!

In this email, he states I should check "The Browser"

Logged in to check status

APPLICANT APPROVED!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!! WE HAVE OUR VISA!!!!!

We must enter country by 23 September, 2009 -

NO WORRIES!!!!

Flights Booked - CHECK! (Fly out 18 November, 2008)

Holiday Rental - CHECK! (Reservations Confirmed!)

Our House Rented - CHECK! (Received Deposit Yesterday!)

THANK GOD!!! It's all happening!!!

CONGRAT on the VISA

We have been waiting a couple of weeks afetr a request for more info hope we get some good news soon.

Linda
Old Oct 16th 2008, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wogboy
Congratulations Tiger and all the best in OZ , i was reading you posts for a long time, and must admit without you the current processing time wouldn't be same , any way good luck one more time...
Wogboy -

Welcome to the April Thread!

Thanks for the kind congratulations.....and best of luck to you too on your adventure.

Catherine
Old Oct 16th 2008, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by GILLAN1970
CONGRAT on the VISA

We have been waiting a couple of weeks afetr a request for more info hope we get some good news soon.

Linda
Linda -

It HAS to be SOON for you!!!

Good luck!!!

Catherine
Old Oct 16th 2008, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by benlast
Job? Check... still working for the same company (only my desk will be further away!).
Money? Er... well... we've done most of the spending required, spreading it out over a long period. Now that deposits in Australian banks are guaranteed, half of our savings is in Westpac (and moved at a better rate than it would have got a couple of months ago ).
Home? Well, we still own it, equity and all, and the rent is covering the mortgage and letting costs. Ain't gonna do no buying in Australia for a bit.

So you can follow a lot of the good advice and still emigrate.

Oh, and congrats on the meds, tiger!

Cheers
b
OK, so we're all doing the opposite - EXCEPT BEN!!!

Way to go, BEN!!!

Catherine
Old Oct 16th 2008, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dodge38
Hi Tiger - Great news about your medicals...see it all could happen very soon!!! Where did you read about PM?....Interesting!!!! You are nearly there...keep smiling!!! Booked flights yesterday - so looking forward to it!!

Dodge OH
We'll see you in Brisbane, Dodge. So what if we have to sleep on the beach at Christmas because we can't find a rental. It's better then a record SNOWFALL here in WISCONSIN!!!

Catherine
Old Oct 16th 2008, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by chasmw
Well done Tiger! I'll bet there'll be some drinking and dancing in the Tiger household!!
Sure will be!!! It's truly thrilling experience!

How are you doing Chas? Things coming along for you?
I don't know if we heard the results of that interview.....

Catherine
Old Oct 16th 2008, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by twinsmom65
Hi Tiger,

I already congratulated you on the May Thread, but thought that I would congratulate you here on your home thread.

Again, my very best wishes for you and your family on your move down under.

About bloody time, you got your butt out of NA and moved to where all the fun and action will be LOL.

Glad you won't have to endure another Wisconsin winter, I know I am glad to be leaving it all behind.

Like I said before the month will flyby and soon you will be starting your new life down under.

Again huge congrats to you and your family, enjoy the celebrations.

You made my Thursday morning.

Cheers

Karen
Wow, Karen, Great to hear from you!!!

How are things coming with the house. The last news I heard was there were offers but you weren't accepting them. Did someone accept a counter offer?

We are going to get out JUST IN TIME!!! We really didn't want to go through another Wisconsin Winter so made the decision to move forward - even without the visa in place. It turned out fine, but it was a tense few weeks.

WOO HOO!!! You leave in under 1 week! 4 days!

We'll be arriving in November. We're going to be "neighbors" again - but this time in the same country!!

Good luck to you!

Catherine
Old Oct 16th 2008, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by snoo
Well done T.....
Why isn't MY C/O as proficient as yours? I've got a MONK on (having a strop) this morn....no news for 3WKS from sending a requsted birth cert via email. AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!! The elation of getting a C/O has well and truely worn off!!
But best wishes and good luck for your new life Tig!
Lisa,x
Lisa -

I think I just hit it at the right time. If I hadn't gotten up in the night, it could be another 3 weeks. I think he had just sent me that email, I woke up and responded while he was still looking at our file.

I had actually hoped that we'd go straight to grant - without even knowing we had a CO - but this was way more exciting.

Of course I'm going to have a tough time staying focused today!

Yours will come soon! Hang in there!

Catherine

Good luck VISA Karma sent!
Old Oct 16th 2008, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Wez and Chris
Tiger - ECHO my congrats!! was so excited forgot I was in the May forum instead of April and congratulated you there instead
Thanks Wez! It's a fun morning!! I'm forgetting where I'm at too.

Catherine
Old Oct 16th 2008, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by silverski
Hey tiger.

OMG,

This is thebest news,

You have done so much for the rest of us....

Congrats.

Regards

Silverski

Thanks for your congratulations, Silverski!!

Positive VISA GRANT KARMA to you!!
Old Oct 16th 2008, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lilsweets
Hi Tiger,

Had to congratulate you on the April thread also!

BTW, why haven't you updated BEupdate yet? Somebody has to give you a hard time about that one, thought it might as well be me! Enjoy going to yellow, you waited long enough for it!

TIGER, WELCOME TO VISALAND!!!!!!!!!!

Lilsweets -

I forgot all about BEUpdate!

It's quite satisfying to see it "go yellow"! Truly a confirmation!!

Will you take over the Unofficial Update?

Catherine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.