April 2008 Applicants

Old Oct 13th 2008, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

Welsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by kevncarlz
hi all we not been on for a while just been trying to get on with life and not think about the visa but its not been easy well congratulations to you all that got visas i cant see that day ever coming for us but fingers crossed it will start moving soon did any of you apply with a paper application ?
Hi this thread has gone a bit quiet perhaps i'm the only April applicant left who hasn't got a visa or co. If so I will write to my self.....

I've been hassarsing my agent and they keep telling me it's no use calling the immigration people as they wont give difinitive answers ie. when will my application be next in line to be assesesed. What a bummer!!
I'm no good at waiting and if I spend any more time on the internet checking out various oz web sites them my OH will kill me.
COME ON CO's where are you
Old Oct 13th 2008, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

Welsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Welsh Jeff
Hi this thread has gone a bit quiet perhaps i'm the only April applicant left who hasn't got a visa or co. If so I will write to my self.....

I've been hassarsing my agent and they keep telling me it's no use calling the immigration people as they wont give difinitive answers ie. when will my application be next in line to be assesesed. What a bummer!!
I'm no good at waiting and if I spend any more time on the internet checking out various oz web sites them my OH will kill me.
I meant Harassing!!
Old Oct 13th 2008, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

CharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant future

I meant Harassing!!
You're not the only one without a CO or Visa from April, we are still waiting too.

Hang in there, it shouldn't be too long now.
Old Oct 13th 2008, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Hi guys!

We're here too! We applied 02/04 and NOTHING! Over 6 months.

DH's MEDS are not cleared, yet. But we think that will happen for sure by the end of the week.....I'm thinking TOMORROW.

Then we're ready for VISA! COME ON COS!!!

Karma sent to you Charlene - I can't get any more to Welsh Jeff - can anyone else send him some karma?
Old Oct 13th 2008, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

snoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant future

still here
Old Oct 13th 2008, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

bumble69 will become famous soon enoughbumble69 will become famous soon enough

Yep, I'm here too. Further information requested and being sent (AFPs - despite being in country less than a year.....)
Old Oct 13th 2008, 8:15 pm
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

Hi Guys,

We are here too!!!!

I think they are just trying to make it extra special for us and are hanging off to give us a nice crimbo pressie!! or pre-crimbo pressie hopefully

Now playing the waiting game with the meds had them done 3rd October. We do have a CO who requested further information so now all of that is sent in once the meds arrive they should have everything they need now . For many of you they may already have all of the information needed??

We did not go through an agent hence why we got the request for further info.

How many of you keep on saying Im not logging in today and then before you know it ........ yes ...you are typing in your TRN

Chins Up - hopefully wont be long now.

Old Oct 13th 2008, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wez and Chris
Hi Guys,

We are here too!!!!

Now playing the waiting game with the meds had them done 3rd October. We do have a CO who requested further information so now all of that is sent in once the meds arrive they should have everything they need now . For many of you they may already have all of the information needed??

Chris and Wez - Do you know when your MEDS arrived? There's a new sticky thread that has the HOC processing times email. Did you know that exists?

My husband's MED arrived at HOC on 24 September. The latest email stated they are working on 22 September. His had not cleared, yet....it's 20 days since they arrived at HOC

We did not go through an agent hence why we got the request for further info.
What information has your CO asked? I don't know that it necessarily follows that you'll be requested more info because you didn't go through an agent.

How many of you keep on saying Im not logging in today and then before you know it ........ yes ...you are typing in your TRN

Chins Up - hopefully wont be long now.

I only look 1x each morning. Lately it's been to see if DH's MEDS have cleared!
Old Oct 13th 2008, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Toronto (the big city in Canada, not the town in New South Wales!)
torcraw has a spectacular aura abouttorcraw has a spectacular aura abouttorcraw has a spectacular aura about

Another April applicant who has also heard nothing. Agent inquired about status two weeks ago with DIMA and got nowhere.

Did my meds in mid-May, I'm sorry I did it so early now. At the time, things seemed to be processing a lot faster, so thought it would be okay, but now, it doesn't seem to be the case (although it looks like a lot of people who applied after me are already being approved!)
Old Oct 13th 2008, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

I have a theory. I know you've heard many of these before...

My theory is that certain agents are assigned to certain parts of the month. The theory also goes that there are more applicants at the beginning of the month - so those who applied early in the month are processed last....because the numbers are greater.

I've seen a lot of people from the middle of the month get processed first. Then end of the month followed by the first part of the month.

Just a theory....
Old Oct 13th 2008, 9:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Unofficial Visa Update
14 October - Tuesday

1 April 2008 176 Applicant!

4 for THIS WEEK

Old Oct 13th 2008, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Blackadder
VISA HAS BEEN GRATED
Old Oct 13th 2008, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

sharkiebites will become famous soon enoughsharkiebites will become famous soon enough

Hi all that no me.
Just a quick update , oz is everything and more I ever hoped for it is defiantly worth the wait no matter how long and painful.
I now live in manly ,got myself a apartment(sharing) right on manly beach. seaview and all, infact exactly 79 steps to the beach 
Working nearby as a shopfitter earning good money and got myself a cool ute
And my relationship with my ozi girlfriend is going from strength to strength its so much better in the same country
Oz life is simply 100% better than life in the uk ive already settled making new friends and suffering none of the pom bashing my friends said I would get at work. everyones whole outlook on life is so so so much better.
keep waiting all ,my fingers are crossed
chris (my oz no is0450587170
Old Oct 13th 2008, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sharkiebites
Hi all that no me.
Just a quick update , oz is everything and more I ever hoped for it is defiantly worth the wait no matter how long and painful.
I now live in manly ,got myself a apartment(sharing) right on manly beach. seaview and all, infact exactly 79 steps to the beach 
Working nearby as a shopfitter earning good money and got myself a cool ute
And my relationship with my ozi girlfriend is going from strength to strength its so much better in the same country
Oz life is simply 100% better than life in the uk ive already settled making new friends and suffering none of the pom bashing my friends said I would get at work. everyones whole outlook on life is so so so much better.
keep waiting all ,my fingers are crossed
chris (my oz no is0450587170

Chris! Excellent news! Thanks for posting!

Your life in OZ sounds terrific!!!
Old Oct 13th 2008, 10:37 pm
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

Great news Sharkiebites sounds like life is all working out for you and its good to hear from people who are there and living their dream

Tiger just tracked meds received by HOC on 10th October so think it is around 3 weeks will have to wait now.

Think you could be right re agent thing it may not eliminate the fact that you may still be asked for further info I just assumed that because we did it ourselves there was maybe more of a chance of us missing things??

Anyway further info was full birth certificates we had abbreviated ones, and some further information re my husbands work experience and as a 176 evidence of sponsorship was needed.

It will be a relief to you when meds clear!!!! Hope soon now.

Wendy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.