April 2008 Applicants

Old Oct 8th 2008, 7:31 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by tiger222
Deal - I'll let you know!
Tiger, keep going yours and ours will be on that visa count soon, I can feel it
Old Oct 8th 2008, 8:31 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by benlast
Why not have a chat with Allan who runs BEUpdate (allankate)? It would be reasonably straightforward to get the BEUpdate site to provide the same stats, and it should help encourage people to update it.

Why get a human to do a databases's job?

Cheers
b (who is a geek, and therefore lazy and automates any repetitive job)

Hey Benblast,

I did email Allan a few days ago in response to the update email that was sent. I suggested a couple of things which he is looking into, nothing really to do with visa counts but more to do with filtering the information so that more comprehensive searches can be done.

I think BE members would lose out if Tiger were to stop the updates, it keeps the April thread very interesting indeed!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

RobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the rough

I got my reminder mail from beupdate to say that I haven't updated my entry for 2 months so I checked my status page (again) and there is nothing to report. 6 months of nothing so far

I know how the Jan, Feb applicants were feeling now when they watched the March, April visas being granted as I am now watching the May, June visas come though.

Mind you, we still have to finish the house decorating and get it on the market so as long as the visa is here by Jan 2009 I'll be happy
Old Oct 9th 2008, 12:13 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by benlast
Why not have a chat with Allan who runs BEUpdate (allankate)? It would be reasonably straightforward to get the BEUpdate site to provide the same stats, and it should help encourage people to update it.

Why get a human to do a databases's job?

Cheers
b (who is a geek, and therefore lazy and automates any repetitive job)
But where's the EMOTION!?!?!!

Where's the Commentary!?!?!

I'm excited when people receive their VISAS!!!
It's really a positive for me!!

I don't think a computer could say the same.

Besides, I see some VISA GRANTS that aren't recorded on BEUPDATE, ever.

AND, if LilSweets wants to do it....and enjoys doing it like I am....why not?
Old Oct 9th 2008, 12:15 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by RobertC
I got my reminder mail from beupdate to say that I haven't updated my entry for 2 months so I checked my status page (again) and there is nothing to report. 6 months of nothing so far

I know how the Jan, Feb applicants were feeling now when they watched the March, April visas being granted as I am now watching the May, June visas come though.

Mind you, we still have to finish the house decorating and get it on the market so as long as the visa is here by Jan 2009 I'll be happy
RobertC -

I made it to the 6 month stage earlier this month....so can relate.

You'll have your visa before Jan 2009!
Old Oct 9th 2008, 12:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by JAK
Tiger, keep going yours and ours will be on that visa count soon, I can feel it
Thanks JAK!!

CONGRATULATIONS on the CO!!

Any change on the MEDS today? It's day 16 for you on the MEDS, I was hoping they'd be processed soon!
Old Oct 9th 2008, 1:42 am
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tiger222
Thanks JAK!!

CONGRATULATIONS on the CO!!

Any change on the MEDS today? It's day 16 for you on the MEDS, I was hoping they'd be processed soon!
No change, but we had an email from our agent and she told us they are taking about 3 weeks.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

Dodge38 will become famous soon enough

HI THERE EVERYONE!!!!!!

The DODGE Family......

HAVE GOT THEIR VISAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

x
Old Oct 9th 2008, 6:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

woo hoo, congratulations

Fantastic news,

another CO available everyone!!

Well done!

Mel
Old Oct 9th 2008, 6:45 pm
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

Thats FAB Dodge!!

Like Tiger I love hearing of visas and its great news for a dreek Friday morning in Scotland.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 6:48 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dodge38
HI THERE EVERYONE!!!!!!

The DODGE Family......

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

x
CONGRATULATIONS DODGE FAMILY
Old Oct 9th 2008, 6:55 pm
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

HI THERE EVERYONE!!!!!!

The DODGE Family......

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

x
Congratulations
b

(I shrunk down the quotation font size... a bit early in the morning for all that text )
Old Oct 10th 2008, 12:03 am
BE Forum Addict

HI THERE EVERYONE!!!!!!

The DODGE Family......

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

x
WOO HOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS on YOUR VISA GRANTS DODGE FAMILY!!!
Old Oct 10th 2008, 12:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by JAK
CONGRATULATIONS DODGE FAMILY

Happy Birthday JAK

......Any change on the MEDS?

Did you calculate that it would be today the MEDS would clear?

Looks like Dodge Family received their VISAS on your Birthday. At least someone did!

I always say, can't get a VISA until the MEDS clear!
Old Oct 10th 2008, 12:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Unofficial Visa Update

7 October - TUESDAY - REVISED
Thanks to LilSweets vigilance!

1 April 2008 175 Applicant! Our Friend DODGE!
1 May 2008 176 Applicant!
1 February 2008 175 Applicant!

8 for THIS WEEK

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.