April 2008 Applicants

Old Oct 8th 2008, 12:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by tiger222
That correct! JUNE 2008!
I was hoping for some poor soul from 2007 - there are still some waiting.

No news on your meds??

How is the financial situation in the USA today? All hell has been let loose again in the UK.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 12:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Originally Posted by memewest
Wasn't me.

It wasn't me either!!!!!!!

Mel
Old Oct 8th 2008, 5:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I was hoping for some poor soul from 2007 - there are still some waiting.

No news on your meds??

How is the financial situation in the USA today? All hell has been let loose again in the UK.
THE SKY IS FALLING around the WORLD!!!
The EVENTS that are happening are jaw dropping. The US FED RESERVE dropped their rate by 50 basis points - but it didn't do ANYTHING in the Markets....no bottom, yet!!

No word on OH's meds - it's 2 weeks in Sydney TODAY. Hopefully soon!

I know what you're saying about those poor June 2007s - it's difficult...
Old Oct 8th 2008, 5:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Unofficial Visa Update

8 October - Wednesday - REVISED

1 June 2008 175 Applicant!
1 February 2008 Applicant!

4 for THIS WEEK

Old Oct 8th 2008, 5:32 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Unofficial Visa Update

8 October - Wednesday - REVISED

1 June 2008 175 Applicant!
1 February 2008 Applicant!

4 for THIS WEEK

Hey Tiger,

Sorry to be 'Pedantic Pat' but I think there was a December applicant approved yesterday who announced today.

You might have included it, it's on BEupdate.

Hope I didn't wake you too early this morning with the announcement of June approval, at least your PC doens't scream at you when we write your name!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 5:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Unofficial Visa Update

7 October - TUESDAY - REVISED
Thanks to LilSweets vigilance!

1 February 2008 175 Applicant!
1 March 2008 175 Applicant!
1 December 2007 175 Applicant!

5 for THIS WEEK

Old Oct 8th 2008, 5:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

THE SKY IS FALLING around the WORLD!!!
The EVENTS that are happening are jaw dropping. The US FED RESERVE dropped their rate by 50 basis points - but it didn't do ANYTHING in the Markets....no bottom, yet!!

No word on OH's meds - it's 2 weeks in Sydney TODAY. Hopefully soon!

I know what you're saying about those poor June 2007s - it's difficult...
I have no idea what is going to happen. I am scared witless that our buyer will pull out due to the financial markets. He got his (2nd) mortgage offer today. So let's hope we can twist his arm into exchanging. As you know my OH works for a bank so we are also scared he will lose his contract if they need to cut costs. If we haven't sold the house, that puts us in a terrible position.

The markets HAVE picked up here - so hopefully that's global.

Fingers crossed for the meds - hopefully they will be tomorrow!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 5:57 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Unofficial Visa Update

7 October - TUESDAY - REVISED
Thanks to LilSweets vigilance!

1 February 2008 175 Applicant!
1 March 2008 175 Applicant!
1 December 2007 175 Applicant!

5 for THIS WEEK

I'm really sorry if I am annoying please let me know. Keeping an eye on the approvals helps with the waiting.

You do an amazing job, your commitment is immense! I have to admit to wondering what will happen when you get your visa. There are so 'many' fans of your unofficial count!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lilsweets
Hey Tiger,

Sorry to be 'Pedantic Pat' but I think there was a December applicant approved yesterday who announced today.

You might have included it, it's on BEupdate.

Hope I didn't wake you too early this morning with the announcement of June approval, at least your PC doens't scream at you when we write your name!
Hey LilSweets, maybe it's time to "hand off" the unofficial update. I've been at it since July 1. You have the eyes for the job. What do you say?
Old Oct 8th 2008, 6:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Got it in one! There's been two now!

Bring it on, after June comes July!
Yeah, HuggKatt was the first June 2008
- couple weeks back now I believe.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 6:11 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Hey LilSweets, maybe it's time to "hand off" the unofficial update. I've been at it since July 1. You have the eyes for the job. What do you say?

OMG! Steady up! Maybe if you were to discontinue but otherwise I think you are doing a sterling job. The decision is yours.

If you grow too tired of it I will step up to the mark. How about that?
Old Oct 8th 2008, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

OMG! Steady up! Maybe if you were to discontinue but otherwise I think you are doing a sterling job. The decision is yours.

If you grow too tired of it I will step up to the mark. How about that?
Deal - I'll let you know!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 6:17 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Deal - I'll let you know!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:38 pm
Just Joined

Blackadder is an unknown quantity at this point

I have just checked my application on line and someone has gone in a set everything on the document checklist to "Received" I can only assume this is good news. But no visa grant as yet.

Fingers crossed it wont be too much longer.

Is anyone else in this position??

Cheers
Old Oct 9th 2008, 7:05 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Why not have a chat with Allan who runs BEUpdate (allankate)? It would be reasonably straightforward to get the BEUpdate site to provide the same stats, and it should help encourage people to update it.

Why get a human to do a databases's job?

Cheers
b (who is a geek, and therefore lazy and automates any repetitive job)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.