April 2008 Applicants

Old Oct 5th 2008, 11:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

Unofficial Visa Update

1st Day of October - WEDNESDAY - REVISED!!!!!

Another
1 December 2007 Applicant! Announced today!!

21 for LAST WEEK

September's record week is BROKEN!

Old Oct 5th 2008, 11:53 pm
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chasmw
We've got our meds this afternoon - so a mix of feeling positive about moving the Visa forward and trepidation at what they might say!
Good luck with the meds!

Cheers
b
Old Oct 6th 2008, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

chasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by benlast
Good luck with the meds!

Cheers
b
Thanks for the good wishes everyone. Seemed to go well - Doctor said there were no concerns.

Would heartily recommend Huddersfield for getting your meds done. Very efficient and £660 for a family of 4. Cheapest we found around West Yorkshire.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

Welsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by chasmw
I think we all have days like that and then it passes. I find doing something towards progressing the move to Oz helps....even if it's a little thing like researching neighbourhoods in which to live.

We've got our meds this afternoon - so a mix of feeling positive about moving the Visa forward and trepidation at what they might say!
Thanks for the positive vibe.

As I front loaded the meds and police checks (my agent informed me that I Had to produce them within 28 days of sending in my application) if I get the visa (175) I will have to validate it before May next year and as time goes by my holiday allocation is reduced and a decent hol is always put on hold “just in case” we have to go to validate.
It has become a ritual every morning I check my status only to be cheesed of with no movement I am happy for all the people who have got their visas and CO’s but worry that I won’t get one, I see that there is some various karma going around how about a bit of CO karma

Good luck with the meds, they are not as bad as you might think. I had my meds passed within 5 days of arriving in Sydney, quite a feat as I have a pacemaker and was wrongly diagnosed as having a chronic heart disease (not bad for a 40 year old is it!)

I went over a fence then a stile.....sorry I’ve started to ramble now and will be off
Old Oct 6th 2008, 1:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Welsh Jeff
Thanks for the positive vibe.

As I front loaded the meds and police checks (my agent informed me that I Had to produce them within 28 days of sending in my application) if I get the visa (175) I will have to validate it before May next year and as time goes by my holiday allocation is reduced and a decent hol is always put on hold “just in case” we have to go to validate.
It has become a ritual every morning I check my status only to be cheesed of with no movement I am happy for all the people who have got their visas and CO’s but worry that I won’t get one, I see that there is some various karma going around how about a bit of CO karma

Good luck with the meds, they are not as bad as you might think. I had my meds passed within 5 days of arriving in Sydney, quite a feat as I have a pacemaker and was wrongly diagnosed as having a chronic heart disease (not bad for a 40 year old is it!)

I went over a fence then a stile.....sorry I’ve started to ramble now and will be off
CO Karma sent your way, Welsh Jeff!!

As for the PCCs, you can reapply. What's more reasonable - the cost of PCCs or the cost of airfare for a validation trip? Might as well get new PCCs!

I know what you're saying about a CO!! We really want to see that we have a CO too....would love to buy tickets and ship out NOVEMBER 2008!!! We have everything in - just DH's MEDS to clear yet.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

Welsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by tiger222
CO Karma sent your way, Welsh Jeff!!

As for the PCCs, you can reapply. What's more reasonable - the cost of PCCs or the cost of airfare for a validation trip? Might as well get new PCCs!

I know what you're saying about a CO!! We really want to see that we have a CO too....would love to buy tickets and ship out NOVEMBER 2008!!! We have everything in - just DH's MEDS to clear yet.
Thanks for the Karma, feeling better today.
Our PCC's cost over £400 as I have lived in Spain for 3 years and had to go through the Spanish system(which means there isn't one) it took 4 months to sort out! But better than a couple of air fares.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Unofficial Visa Update

7 October - TUESDAY

1 February 2008 175 Applicant!
1 March 2008 175 Applicant!

2 for THIS WEEK

Old Oct 7th 2008, 9:24 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Tiger,

Wake up, rise and shine......we have a JUNE approval!!!
Old Oct 7th 2008, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lilsweets
Tiger,

Wake up, rise and shine......we have a JUNE approval!!!
HHHmmmm.....2nd June VISA GRANT. Thanks for the tip, Lilsweets!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 12:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiger222
HHHmmmm.....2nd June VISA GRANT. Thanks for the tip, Lilsweets!
What June 2008???????????????????
Old Oct 8th 2008, 12:22 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Got it in one! There's been two now!

Bring it on, after June comes July!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 12:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Unofficial Visa Update

8 October - Wednesday

1 June 2008 175 Applicant!

3 for THIS WEEK

Old Oct 8th 2008, 12:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
That correct! JUNE 2008!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 12:40 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

I also know of someone who had their grant last week but hasn't posted it on the site, I am trying to find out when she applied!! Will let you know!!

Mel
Old Oct 8th 2008, 12:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by melbert
I also know of someone who had their grant last week but hasn't posted it on the site, I am trying to find out when she applied!! Will let you know!!

Mel

Wasn't me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.