April 2008 Applicants

Old Sep 24th 2008, 2:39 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

OK, managed to get through to ASPC.

Was told we don't have a CO
Was told they don't have any idea when MEDS will be processed

Even though nothing has changed, I feel strangely better having had the opportunity to speak to someone.

I'll just be here in my corner, waiting my turn for the MEDS to be processed.
Old Sep 24th 2008, 3:22 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Unofficial Visa Update
After a RECORD Week last week ASPC is taking 2 days to gear up!

23 September Tuesday - REVISED!

1 January 2008 175 Applicant - My friend ASH!
1 May 2008 175 Applicant

3 for THIS Week

LUCKY 19 for LAST Week

Old Sep 24th 2008, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tiger222

Even though nothing has changed, I feel strangely better having had the opportunity to speak to someone.

Tiger,

You will get something soon, perhaps they're waiting for your OH's and process them all together?? Stranger things have happened!!

Mel
Old Sep 24th 2008, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

geelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud of

We are keeping our fingers crossed for you. I'm sure melbert is right, they are just waiting for all the meds to be in and then changes will start. Have you decided whether you are selling or rented out your house?

Lots of positive thoughts are going out to you.
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:11 am
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

Really do hope they have a sudden burst of activity and your meds and visa are all through asap!
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by melbert
Tiger,

You will get something soon, perhaps they're waiting for your OH's and process them all together?? Stranger things have happened!!

Mel
I suppose any thing is possible, Mel. I've been trying to get the tracking number for DH's from Dr....but he's not answering.....:curse: I'll try again today. Hopefully they left last week and are in Sydney by now.

Originally Posted by geelong
We are keeping our fingers crossed for you. I'm sure melbert is right, they are just waiting for all the meds to be in and then changes will start. Have you decided whether you are selling or rented out your house?

Lots of positive thoughts are going out to you.
Thanks for that Geelong. I appreciate the positive vibes. It has to help!

Originally Posted by AshyB

Really do hope they have a sudden burst of activity and your meds and visa are all through asap!
Thanks for the encouragement, Ash!
Old Sep 24th 2008, 12:01 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Hi Tiger,

I agree with the others it will all come together at once.

By the way, we tried to call the ASPC on Monday and could not get thru.
Can you let me know the number that you tried.

We are hoping that some contact with a person could help.

Regards
Silverski
Old Sep 24th 2008, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

Dodge38 will become famous soon enough

Thinking of you.....keep up with the positive thoughts - your turn will be very soon!! Have now sent all our stuff in and we just have to wait I suppose...getting very frustrated with it all too!!!!!

POSITIVE THOUGHTS!!!!! - just keep saying it!!!

Dodge OH
Old Sep 24th 2008, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by silverski
Hi Tiger,

I agree with the others it will all come together at once.

By the way, we tried to call the ASPC on Monday and could not get thru.
Can you let me know the number that you tried.

We are hoping that some contact with a person could help.

Regards
Silverski
I just used the same number. The tricks are: 1 when the recording begins, press 2; when the recording begins again, press 0; when the 3rd recording begins, press 0 again. After the series of rings, if the recording starts again, hang up and redial.

It's different when you get into the hold cue. There are recordings and ringings but just sit tight.

Thanks for the positive words! I'm sure it will happen for all of us - just maybe not on our time table.
Old Sep 24th 2008, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dodge38
Thinking of you.....keep up with the positive thoughts - your turn will be very soon!! Have now sent all our stuff in and we just have to wait I suppose...getting very frustrated with it all too!!!!!

POSITIVE THOUGHTS!!!!! - just keep saying it!!!

Dodge OH

Great news that everything is in DODGE!! Next Stop - VISA!!!
Old Sep 24th 2008, 12:54 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Tiger - keep smiling mate - as you know, it can change in the blink of an eye and I'm sure your turn is coming quick. Ask Ashy to pass his CO onto you worked for me!

Have some karma for your patience
Old Sep 24th 2008, 12:55 pm
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

I just used the same number. The tricks are: 1 when the recording begins, press 2; when the recording begins again, press 0; when the 3rd recording begins, press 0 again. After the series of rings, if the recording starts again, hang up and redial.

It's different when you get into the hold cue. There are recordings and ringings but just sit tight.

Thanks for the positive words! I'm sure it will happen for all of us - just maybe not on our time table.
I also had problems getting through on mondays...
Tuesday on the other hand, rang ~7am UK time and got through in a few minutes (on both occasions i rang)
Old Sep 24th 2008, 3:47 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Originally Posted by AshyB
I also had problems getting through on mondays...
Tuesday on the other hand, rang ~7am UK time and got through in a few minutes (on both occasions i rang)
Hi all,

thanks for the info.

Did you use the standard outside OZ number from the Gov website
+61 1300 364 613 (outside Australia)

Regards

Silverski
Old Sep 24th 2008, 5:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by silverski
Hi all,

thanks for the info.

Did you use the standard outside OZ number from the Gov website
+61 1300 364 613 (outside Australia)

Regards

Silverski
That's the number I dialed.
Old Sep 24th 2008, 5:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jasb
Tiger - keep smiling mate - as you know, it can change in the blink of an eye and I'm sure your turn is coming quick. Ask Ashy to pass his CO onto you worked for me!

Have some karma for your patience
Nige was supposed to pass on his CO to me. We see how well that worked

Ash - How about it - could you pass the CO?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.