April 2008 Applicants

Old Jul 30th 2008, 1:19 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

Old Jul 30th 2008, 1:21 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

That looks stupid now that it's gone to a new page!
Old Jul 30th 2008, 1:27 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wallaby1977
Thank you tiger for your very good unofficial VISA update every day. That are very helpful informations. A few minutes ago I saw another visa grant for today . Hope to see 80 visa (or more ) at the end of this month!

Ahh, yes! Thanks for pointing that one out - only posted on BEUpdate so far....
So we have an adjustment for today (hope for more - I don't mind)
Unofficial VISA Update

30 July Wednesday - adjustment

1 October Applicant

For the Week - 6 Visas Granted and counting

There have been 77 Visas Granted (and reported on this site) for July 2008

Old Jul 30th 2008, 2:11 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by tiger222

Ahh, yes! Thanks for pointing that one out - only posted on BEUpdate so far....
So we have an adjustment for today (hope for more - I don't mind)
Unofficial VISA Update

30 July Wednesday - adjustment

1 October Applicant

For the Week - 6 Visas Granted and counting

There have been 77 Visas Granted (and reported on this site) for July 2008

Dude,

You are a legend!!!

I have keeping my own unofficial tally, just spotted yours now, it's great! I work with numbers and translating the whole visa process this way makes sense especially when July figures are positive

Keep up the good work, you are doing a great service, you will be rewarded for your efforts-not sure how but I'm sure a speedy visa process would be appreciated!

Are there any other sources of timelines apart from beupdate.com?
Old Jul 30th 2008, 2:22 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lilsweets
Dude,

You are a legend!!!

I have keeping my own unofficial tally, just spotted yours now, it's great! I work with numbers and translating the whole visa process this way makes sense especially when July figures are positive

Keep up the good work, you are doing a great service, you will be rewarded for your efforts-not sure how but I'm sure a speedy visa process would be appreciated!

Are there any other sources of timelines apart from beupdate.com?
Thanks for that, Lilsweets! I sent you karma in appreciation of your nice words of encouragement
Old Jul 30th 2008, 2:33 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Thanks for that, Lilsweets! I sent you karma in appreciation of your nice words of encouragement
Karma right back at ya!

Not that you need any help but if you want figures let me know, I think I dream about them in my sleep. I'm pathetic, I'm a July 08 applicant, can't imagine what I will be like nearer approval time
Old Jul 30th 2008, 2:51 am
BE Forum Addict

30 July Wednesday - adjustment x 2

1 (more) November Applicant

For the Week - 7 Visas Granted and counting

There have been 78 Visas Granted (and reported on this site) for July 2008

Old Jul 30th 2008, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Really happy to report that I need to make another ADJUSTMENT!

30 July Wednesday - adjustment x 3

1 August 30 Applicant

For the Week - 8 Visas Granted and counting

There have been 79 Visas Granted (and reported on this site) for July 2008

Old Jul 31st 2008, 12:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Unofficial Visa Update
31 July Thursday

2 November Applicants

For the Week - 10 Visas Granted and counting

There have been 81 Visas Granted (and reported on this site) for July 2008

Last edited by tiger222; Jul 31st 2008 at 1:17 am.
Old Jul 31st 2008, 1:01 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

There have been 81 Visas Granted (and reported on this site) for July 2008
I wonder if it's worth suggesting to the maintainer of the BEUpdate site (whose username I forget, but can look up) that a count of grants/COs per month would be a useful thing to show?

Cheers
b
Old Jul 31st 2008, 1:12 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Originally Posted by benlast
I wonder if it's worth suggesting to the maintainer of the BEUpdate site (whose username I forget, but can look up) that a count of grants/COs per month would be a useful thing to show?

Cheers
b

That's a great idea At the very least a thread solely dedicated to visa counts would be good. Tiger222's hard work should be shown in all its glory
Old Jul 31st 2008, 1:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lilsweets
That's a great idea At the very least a thread solely dedicated to visa counts would be good. Tiger222's hard work should be shown in all its glory
Lilsweets -

It was suggested to me previously to run my own thread with the visa counts. But I decided against it for a few reasons:

1) I'm counting 175/176 visas - so someone with a 119 (like today) would not get mentioned. Some might argue that I should report ALL visas on a thread like that.

2) The history is all here on April thread

3) I prefer not to draw too much attention to myself - if people come to April to see what I've written, fine - but I don't really want a thread of it's own. Right now it's FUN!! If I had my own thread, it might begin to feel like work!
Old Jul 31st 2008, 1:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by benlast

Cheers
b
I thought about that too - no search available for date granted. Yesterday I wanted to know how many Visas were granted in June (11 Visas). I would say that 81 Visas Granted in July compared with 11 in June verifies the quota rumors.
Old Jul 31st 2008, 1:30 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

3) I prefer not to draw too much attention to myself - if people come to April to see what I've written, fine - but I don't really want a thread of it's own. Right now it's FUN!! If I had my own thread, it might begin to feel like work!
Didn't think of it like that, it would be a lot of pressure. As long as April applicants don't mind a relative newbie having a look then it's ok

The numbers for July are indeed encouraging, it's looking good!
Old Jul 31st 2008, 3:14 am
Forum Regular

RobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the rough

Our application went in on 14th April (176 MODL) and we have front loaded everything so nothing to do now but sit back and wait for a CO.

We are just doing a load of work on the house and garden to get it ready for sale so hopefully the improvement swill stop the house value from dropping too fast At least if it looks good it should help with a speedy sale.

Based on current visa grant rates we should get ours somewhere between October and January but they could speed up processing or even slow down again

We have already given (informal) notice at work to finish around the end of december but our employers are being very flexible with us so the big decision is when to put the house on the market

Have any other April appliacnts planned out this timeline ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.