April 2008 Applicants

Old Jun 26th 2008, 1:23 am
Forum Regular

Dodge38 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

Thanks guys....for cheering me up!! I suppose any movement in Adelaide is good news - I really do hope that they get their act together soon!!

DODGE
Old Jun 26th 2008, 6:23 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dodge38
Thanks guys....for cheering me up!! I suppose any movement in Adelaide is good news - I really do hope that they get their act together soon!!

DODGE
There's been movement the last 3 days! 2 visas granted for Novemberees and 1 Visa for Augustees. Plus there have been a significant number of people reporting their paperwork has been moved to "met" and others reporting that they now have a CO! So it's starting to move!!! Next week should be even better yet!!
Old Jun 26th 2008, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NikiL
From what I can gather all the August apps are paper based. They prioritised (and rightly so) the August apps over the post Sept 1st apps. Hopefully the August backlog is nearly cleared and we will start seeing some movement after July 1st. Once the post Sept lot start moving normally you should get a clearer idea of when you'll be reached.
Our Friend NikiL here is one of those with a CO!!!
Old Jun 27th 2008, 12:06 am
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

hi as anyone any idea how long it takes to get a case worker we sent everthing at the begining of april and not had any thing back since is that normal
Old Jun 27th 2008, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kevncarlz
hi as anyone any idea how long it takes to get a case worker we sent everthing at the begining of april and not had any thing back since is that normal
Kevn -

Welcome to the April Thread! What is your timeline? Did you do your PCCs and your medicals already? When did you lodge your Visa application?

Yes, very normal not to hear anything!! You won't hear anything for another 2 months yet But I hope I'm wrong and we BOTH hear something before the end of August!
Old Jun 27th 2008, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

HI...I have noticed that most people have got all their timings on the bottom of when they send a post, in little grey writing....how do I put my timings, so they show each time???

eg.. sent application, medicals.....

Thanks Dodge
Old Jun 27th 2008, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

heamish will become famous soon enough

HI...I have noticed that most people have got all their timings on the bottom of when they send a post, in little grey writing....how do I put my timings, so they show each time???

eg.. sent application, medicals.....

Thanks Dodge
Just go to 'My Profile' at the top of this page and then choose 'Edit Signature'. Fill in all your application details and then this signature will be added to the bottom of every post after you save the change.
Good Luck,
Heamish
Old Jun 28th 2008, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

CharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kevncarlz
Welcome to the thread.

I've submitted everything except PCC's and medicals (I lodged on line early April as well) and the plan at the moment is to get them both done at the end of August or early September before we get granted a CO.

At the moment it looks like it's taking about 7 months to get a CO but hopefully it will speed up from next week so it's a case of keeping an eye on the CO update list.
as Tiger says below there are always a few odd instances of CO's assigned out of date order but you just have to look at the overall trend.

Charlene
Old Jun 28th 2008, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Heamish!!!! All done and dusted!!
Old Jun 28th 2008, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Heamish!!!! All done and dusted!!
Spry new signature, Dodge
Old Jun 28th 2008, 11:45 pm
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CharleneG
...as Tiger says below there are always a few odd instances of CO's assigned out of date order but you just have to look at the overall trend.
And make sure you look at entries for the same visa type as yours. In fact... that'd be a nifty feature for the beupdate site... I must suggest it.

Cheers
b
(A 175 and shortly also to be a 457).
Old Jun 29th 2008, 12:23 am
Forum Regular

chasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by benlast
(A 175 and shortly also to be a 457).
Why's that Ben - you got a job lined up?
Chris.
Old Jun 29th 2008, 3:46 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chasmw
Why's that Ben - you got a job lined up?
Chris.
Yep - with the same company I work for now, opening a branch in Australia

Cheers
b
Old Jun 30th 2008, 5:23 am
Citizen Of The World

Ok, I'm officially Mr two-threads, since we're now July 2008 Applicants as well...
Old Jun 30th 2008, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by benlast
Ok, I'm officially Mr two-threads, since we're now July 2008 Applicants as well...
So you applied for the 457 today!? How exciting!! Congratulations!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.